Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Myspace"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- MySpace is a social network site.
- MySpace is a portal that uses a social networking infrastructure.
- Myspace is a closed Silo.A Facebook member cannot export their Profile to Myspace.
- MySpace is an online community that lets you meet your friends' friends.
- MySpace is the primary way that young soldiers communicate with their peers.
- If MySpace falters in the next 1-2 years, it will be because of this moral panic.
- And it confronts similar criticisms to MySpace that it attracts sexual predators.
- Created by Chris DeWolfe and Tom Anderson, MySpace is already successful on a level that caught many industry onlookers by surprise.
- MySpace now available in China - minus politics and religion.
- MySpace users widely protested the ban, prompting MySpace to lift the ban shortly thereafter.
- Users also have the option to add music to their profile pages via MySpace Music, a service that allows bands to post songs for use on MySpace.
- As a means of launching unsigned and emerging recording artists, MySpace Music is a formidible tool.
- My gold standard is the MySpace music player.
- Access any Myspace resource sites for graphics, layouts, backgrounds, generators, etc.
- Glitter Graphics are sometimes known as blinkies, Myspace Glitter Text, Myspace glitter text generators, Glitter graphix, bling letters.
- BeNetSafe's free toolbar automatically locates your child's online profiles at sites like MySpace, Xanga and Friendster.
- It's easy to set up a page for yourself using the free Myspace layouts that resource sites like getonmyspace.com provide.
- Over the last six months, i’ve noticed an increasing number of press articles about how high school teens are leaving MySpace for Facebook.
- Teens who are really into music or in a band are also on MySpace.
- I'm astounded by how many teens i'm running into who are "scared" to go on MySpace because they've been told horror stories by everyone.
- The bands will be able to set the price for each track, with MySpace and Snocap taking a cut of the sale.
- We are sponsoring the Uproar Stage and bands from MySpace will be playing at Warped Tour venues.
- It is interesting to note that MySpace really took off initially as a showcase for indie bands and their music.
- We wanted to explore whether or not MySpace profiles operate as a form of remix.
- At that time, BunnyHeroLabs content appeared on 755,000 MySpace profiles, which put them in the same league as RockYou with 720,000 profiles.
- I agree with MarkB (31) and Josh Catone (14) that McCain’s Myspace profile was not hacked.
- Many hopeful 2008 presidential candidates have set up MySpace profiles, presumably in an effort to snare younger voters.
- And their fans or friends on MySpace will also be able to place the online music storefront on their pages, potentially widening exposure for the bands.
- Linking listeners, reaching behind borders, and uniting musicians with fans and industry professionals, the MySpace nation is a phenomenon.
- It's about film, DRM, remix, MySpace, youth, fandom, film consumption, and other good things.
- Back in May, Dan Perkel and I gave a talk at ICA called "Copy, Paste, Remix: Profile Codes on MySpace" (an abbreviated crib of the talk is here).
- Unsigned musicians can use MySpace to post and sell music, which has proven popular among MySpace users.
- Itzkoff also observes that MySpace---s much-celebrated music section is heavily weighted in favor of record labels rather than breakthrough musicians.
- Nevertheless, MySpace still ranks at the top of the charts in the UK, as far as users go, with 6.5 million unique visitors recorded in May, 2007.
- According to Comscore Media Metrix, MySpace had 55mm unique visitors last month and Facebook had about 15mm.
- Some teens are flocking to MySpace.
- Until recently, American teenagers were flocking to MySpace.
- News Corp. CEO Rupert Murdoch has said he "would be surprised" if FIM did not break $1 billion in sales this year, with $800 million coming from MySpace.
- MySpace.com is owned by News Corp., the parent company of FOXNews.com.
- I had a question for you, Pete: do you think companies like LinkedIn or Myspace (which is basically a News Corp.
- One is The Format, an indie rock band from Phoenix, Ariz., that boasts more than 99,000 "friends" on their MySpace page.
- People need to get a LIFE. All the hours of lost work embedding crap on their myspace page.
- Kim Davey, a spokeswoman for the State Bar of Texas, says no Texas lawyer has asked the Advertising Review Committee to approve a MySpace page.
- And unlike Myspace, Piczo is focused on safety first.
- Though MySpace has established rules on child safety, they were not enforced until January 17, 2007.
- Realising the competitive threat to the new MySpace Videos service, MySpace banned embedded YouTube videos from its user profiles.
- MySpace could block the YouTube videos (though MySpacers may not be too happy).
- Arctic Monkeys, a Sheffield, England, post-punk revival band that is promoted from a MySpace site, is a case in point.
- It has been claimed that pop artist Lily Allen 's fame is also due in part to her being promoted on MySpace.
- We’ve pulled worldwide Comscore stats for MySpace, Facebook and Bebo.
- This took on a new level with MySpace, resulting in the explicit creation of artist profiles.
- At this time Myspace ranks second behind Yahoo for page views and the amount of time spent on a site.
- For this reason, i want to ask you to put your fears aside for the duration of this presentation and try to see the values of MySpace for youth.
- We’re launching internationally, Myspace Japan, etc.
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Community > Communities
- Society > Economics > Money > Free
- Information > Information Technology > Computers > Internet
- Information > Reference > Sources > Websites
- Resorts > Business > Marketing > Advertising
Books about "Myspace" in