Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Nails"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Nails are not exposed to the weather.
- Nails are horny plates of keratin on the dorsal surface of the terminal phalanges of the hand and foot (fingers and toes).
- The nails are strong, curved and pigmented, there is a good pigmentation also in the plantar and digital pads.
- Nails are the preferred fastener for asphalt shingles.
- Nails are purchased by the pound, so ask your dealer for the correct amount of nails for your size roof in the length you specify.
- OSB: Oriented strand board (OSB) is cheaper than plywood, but not as strong as plywood, and does not hold nails as well as plywood.
- Within the game, the ammo box for nails has the Nine Inch Nails logo on it.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) Needed for energy production, skin, hair and nails.
- Keep the roof surface clean and free from loose nails and shingles.
- For high wind areas or when shingles are being applied to a mansard, six nails per shingle are required (480 nails per square).
- Image courtesy of Hon Pak, MD. Nails: Nail changes are commonly observed in those with plaque psoriasis.
- The Charkhari (the two wheels) was rotated and the body of Bhai Mehtab Singh was cut by the iron nails fitted on the wheels, bit by bit.
- It worked like a charm, holding my claw hammer, Phillips head screwdriver and a random assortment of nails and screws.
- The base sheet is attached to the deck with cap nails.
- Nail down or remove any loose or protruding nails.
- Before any work is carried out, ensure that the shed roof is dry and clear from any debris such as protruding nails.
- Except for nails, all the skin appendages are located in the dermis.
- Only 5% of people with psoriasis of the nails do not have skin psoriasis.
- Nail Gun A mechanical device for driving nails by compressed air.
- If you cannot reach the nails, use a sharp linoleum knife to cut away the damaged shingle.
- Use a small pry bar to pull out the nails holding the damaged shingle.
- Nails shall be galvanized roofing nails with Berridge Coated Felt Caps.
- Use galvanized roofing nails to install galvanized or vinyl drip edge; use aluminum nails for aluminum drip edge.
- Galvanized roofing nails should be used: four per shingle on typical installations, six per shingle on mansard roofs.
- Only having a roofing and finishing nailers, I had called Harbor Freight asking them if they had a nail gun that would shoot ring shank nails.
- In addition, long nails can easily catch in carpeting and clothing, with the risk of injuring the nail or the toe when trying to pull away.
- Thousands of nails, all over your roof's surface, penetrate the shingle and the sheathing.
- The impact resistant sheet material can be secured to the sheathing with a variety of different fasteners, such as staples, nails, and the like.
- Having multiple layers of old shingles under a new layer causes roofing nails to be located further from the sheathing, weakening their hold.
- Where the roof sheathing is less than 0.75 inch (19.1 mm) thick, the nails shall penetrate through the sheathing.
- Make sure you are using roofing nails that are long enough to go through all the roofing materials and to adequately penetrate the roof sheathing.
- The ventilation and drip-edge system fits over the gap and is nailed to the roof sheathing and fascia board with standard roofing nails.
- The body will naturally dispose of iron through hair loss, dead skin, finger nails and menstration.
- Hair, finger nails and toe nails are made from amino acids.
- Do not bite anything with your teeth that can damage them (such as finger nails, thread, fishing line, paper clips, pens, etc.).
- Exposed-nail method - Application of roll roofing in which all nails are driven into the cemented overlapping course of roofing.
- Use four nails per shingle, leaving no nails exposed.
- Nail the shingles per the manufacturer's specifications, typically four nails per shingle.
- Severe psoriasis can sometimes cause a loss of finger and toe nails as a result of dead skin build up pushing the nail out of the nail bed.
- Onychomycosis is a fungal infection of the finger or toe nails which is very difficult to cure.
- Nail psoriasis produces a variety of changes in the appearance of finger and toe nails.
- Application of roll roofing in which all nails are driven into the underlying course of roofing and covered by a cemented, overlapping course.
- Exposed nail method: Application of roll roofing in which all nails are driven into the cemented, overlapping course of roofing.
- Concealed nail method: Application of roll roofing in which all nails are driven into the course of roofing and covered by a cemented, overlapping course.
- The drip edge is metal flashing that nails to the roof sheathing and follows the contours of the roof eave, resting against the fascia of the building.
- Drive nails through the upper fold of the drip edge to secure it the surface of the roof decking.
- Space nails 1” from edge and no more than 10” apart.
- Blind-Nailing: the use of nails that are not exposed to the weather in the finished roofing system.
- The use of nails that are not exposed to the weather in the finished roofing.
- Because of this problem, fixing nails made of stainless steel or copper are usually recommended, and even these must be protected from the weather.
- In Rig Veda, Indra the solar god is sometimes described as golden-bodied (" Gora " that means golden-yellowish) with golden jaw, nails, hair, beard.
- Regular grooming of the coat and the beard is necessary including clipping of the toe nails.
- The smallest member of the family Trichechidae, the Amazonian manatee has smooth skin and no nails on its flippers and feeds on freshwater vegetation.
- These plant eaters are slow swimmers; they have two flippers, each of which has three to four nails on the end (there are no external hind limbs).
- Our 2 oldest bite their nails, and I just remind them to take their fingers out of their mouths.
- The nails, too, often show classic signs of psoriasis, including thickening, pitting and discoloration.
- Many dentists use the analogy that dental veneers are for your teeth what false finger nails are for your hands.
- Veneers are made of compressed porcelain and are bonded to the face of teeth much like artificial nails are applied.
- In a similar manner to how false finger nails are placed or glued to your existing fingernails, veneers are bonded to the front of your existing teeth.
- The use of exogenous transglutaminase in a cosmetic composition for forming a protective layer on the hair, skin or nails, is described in U.S. Pat.
- Additionally, EasyLay offers greater waterproofing performance and better protection, as it employs DuraBase technology, which provides sealing around nails.
- Nail flashing to sheathing, taking care to use nails of the same material as the sheathing.
- Baleen Baleen is made from the same material, keratin, as finger nails and hair.
- The infection is usually localized to the skin, nails, mouth, vagina, bronchi, or lungs, but may invade the bloodstream.
- Remains of arsenic in nails and hair can be detected even after years and years after the exposure.
- The Pygmy Tarsier also has nails on all five digits, and on two digits of the foot.
- In terms of TCM, the liver stores blood, regulates the flow of blood in the body, controls the tendons, connects to the nails and opens into the eyes.
- The inner layer, called the dermis, contains sweat glands, blood vessels, nerve endings (sense receptors), and the bases of hair and nails.
- Also located within the reticular region are the roots of the hair, sebaceous glands, sweat glands, receptors, nails, and blood vessels.
- No. I'm thinking concrete, surgical thoughts: nails are sharp; the brain is full of blood vessels; the nail may have snagged a vessel on the way in.
- Your bones, including your hair, teeth and nails, are mirrors of what you put into your body and the balance in your life.
- Hair and nails are made of keratins which are long protein chains containing a high percentage (15%-17%) of the amino acid cysteine.
- Important for growth, healthy nails and skin and the synthesis of taurine, cysteine, phosphatidylcholine (lecithin), bile, carnitine and endorphins.
- Methionine is the principle supplier of sulfur, which helps improve the tone of your skin and promote growth and strength of your hair, and nails.
- The nails are strong, curved and of a dark colour.
- Nails strong, curved and of dark colour.
- Cover nail heads with roofing cement (unless you're using rubber-gasket nails).
- Stabilize repaired shingles with nails or a heavy board until the cement has dried.
- It is also a good idea to cover the nails that were hammered flush with the roof sheathing with the cement as well.
- Science > Geography > Regions > Hair
- Observation > Perception > Senses > Skin
- Culture > Architecture > Construction > Roofing
* Big Clothesline
* Brittle Nails
* Fibrous Proteins
* Flying Clothesline
* Front Feet
* Healthy Hair
* Nervous System
* Nine Inch Nails
* Roofing Nails
* Roof Deck
Books about "Nails" in