Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "National Organizations"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Both national organizations are colonizing a new Panhellenic community at Penn College this August.
- The culturally-based Greek organizations include a mixture of local, regional, and national organizations.
- There are probably more than 50 Muslim community centers in America whose annual budgets are higher than almost all the national organizations of Muslims.
- Furthermore, some national organizations restrict or prohibit alcohol in the house at any time.
- Each chapter abides by its own local constitution, bylaws and rules, and those affiliated with (inter)national organizations also have national policies.
- Hundreds of local societies had spring up and there were not enough national organizations to absorb them.
- Given the development over the past 180 years, North America now has several large national organizations with hundreds of chapters.
- The more recent years have strengthened the chapters through the development of their national organizations and a more direct alumni co-operation.
- Over the years, the Boys Scouts of America has partnered with several national organizations to accomplish some great service projects.
- Some of these clubs are affiliated with national organizations.
- Any of the National organizations listed below.should be able to provide you with with contacting a local club.
- While all of the fraternities on campus are affiliated with national organizations, only one sorority (Omega Phi Beta) has a national affiliation.
- Including those fraternities, the university officially recognized 33 fraternities and sororities, 22 of which were allied with national organizations.
- Many fraternities and sororities are national organizations with chapters at individual schools.
- Even though college fraternities are national organizations, you cannot make sweeping generalizations about every chapter of a national fraternity.
- National organizations may impose certain requirements on individual chapters to standardize rituals and policies regarding membership, housing, or behavior.
- Social fraternities and sororities on this campus are established as local chapters of national organizations.
- There are thousands of organizations for collectors, ranging from local stamp clubs, to special-interest groups, to national organizations.
- Individual Chapters
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Organizations
- Local Chapters
Books about "National Organizations" in