Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Naturally"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Naturally, a lot of time was spent talking about frustration, and how much of it the team is feeling.
- Naturally is the fifth album by American rock band Three Dog Night, released in 1970 (see 1970 in music).
- Naturally, the gifts of food and fruit were packed in boxes, hence the term "Boxing Day".
- Naturally, a big part of that will fall to quarterback Derek Anderson, and with Joe Jurevicius out indefinitely, he'll need some help.
- Naturally, a lot of the history surrounding the Crusades is misunderstood.
- Copper, as native copper, is one of the few metals to occur naturally as an un-compounded mineral.
- Electrum is a naturally occurring alloy of gold and silver, with trace amounts of copper and other metals.
- Naturally, many people assumed the color was due to copper because copper compounds often have blue and green colors.
- Pressure naturally increases with depth in the Earth simply from the weight of overlying rocks, but rocks exert both confining and directional pressure.
- Minerals are naturally occurring chemical compounds or elements found in the earth's crust and are the building blocks of rocks.
- Asbestos can be found naturally in soil and rocks in some areas.
- Different such constructions are often "naturally related", and this leads to the concept of natural transformation, a way to "map" one functor to another.
- The concept of a manifold can be defined naturally in each of the four categories.
- In mathematics, a diffeology generalizes the concept of smooth maps, which can be naturally defined for vector spaces.
- The synthetic T 4 in LEVOXYL® is identical to that produced naturally by the human thyroid gland.
- Antimatter is not found naturally on Earth, except very briefly and in vanishingly small quantities (as the result of radioactive decay or cosmic rays).
- Acetone is naturally produced and disposed of in the human body as a result of normal metabolic processes.
- As a result, people will naturally avoid buying a product that will force them to forgo the consumption of something else they value more.
- Vitamin D: Few foods are naturally high in vitamin D, but dairy products are fortified with vitamin D in the United States.
- I naturally called the pharmicist since there was no 'sticker' on the bottle about dairy products, but there was about the antacids.
- Tiny quantities occur naturally in dairy products, and the process to derive it starts with whey, a byproduct of cheese-making.
- Folinic acid is one of the forms of folate (bound to calcium) found naturally in foods.
- Calcium is a mineral that is found naturally in foods.
- Calcium is found in water naturally from leaching.
- DNA polymerase occurs naturally in living organisms, where it functions to duplicate DNA when cells divide.
- Peptides and other naturally occurring compounds are, conversely, generally bound by proteins, cells, and organelles.
- Some of these cells will naturally find their way to the patient's brain where they will display their correcting potential.
- Eat foods that are naturally low in fat such as whole grains, fruits, and vegetables.
- People can fill up on fresh fruit and vegetables because they are good sources of nutrients and the majority are naturally low in fat and calories.
- Foods made with the whole soybean, such as tofu, may qualify for the claim if they have no fat other than that naturally present in the whole bean.
- Some elements that exist naturally as atomic gases are Hydrogen and the noble gases, Helium, Neon, Argon, Krypton and Xenon.
- Hydrogen has one proton, helium has two, and uranium has 92, the most in any atom known to occur naturally.
- The most common naturally occurring isotope of hydrogen, known as protium, has a single proton and no neutron s.
- Some greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide occur naturally and are emitted to the atmosphere through natural processes and human activities.
- Some greenhouse gases occur naturally in the atmosphere, while others result from human activities.
- Before we begin this discussion, take note that 1 atmosphere is the pressure that air is at naturally (uncontained) at sea level.
- Herbal tea is not derived from the Camellia sinensis plant; it typically consists of a blend of herbs, fruits and spices, which are naturally caffeine-free.
- Rooibos is naturally caffeine-free and has less than half the tannins of regular tea so the flavor is mellow and rich without the sharp or bitter notes.
- HONEYBUSH- Honeybush is naturally CAFFEINE-FREE. This herbal red tea from South Africa, and is naturally sweet and mellow, like a mild honey.
- Rooibus (South African Red Bush tea): antidepressant, 30 times more antioxidants than green tea, plus vitamins, minerals, proteins, naturally caffeine-free.
- About This Blend: Most people know that Green tea is naturally rich in antioxidants.
- Theanine, an amino acid derivative found naturally in green tea (Camellia sinensis), is also recognized to have calming properties.
- Most vitamins cannot be synthesized by the body, but are found naturally in foods obtained from plants and animals.
- Once upon a time, small farms used the manure generated by their animals to naturally fertilize their crops.
- A: Cholesterol is a waxy substance that occurs naturally in the tissues of all animals.
- Some people, like the social ecologists, will naturally try to focus on remedying the way in which injustice amongst humans leads to ecological breakdown.
- This then grows into a fully-formed, live tooth in the same way that teeth develop naturally.
- AFAIK, there is no easier way at present; over time, of course, this will happen naturally, as the pages are edited.
- They tried a lot with this game, so naturally when you mix genres together to make a new type of experience, some elements suffer.
- The construction stirs up a lot of dust, and there's naturally occurring asbestos in the rock below.
- The carotenoids are pigmented molecules found naturally in plants, and some types of fungi, including S. scutellata.
- The soil was therefore naturally infested with Pythium spores but not inoculum of the fungi responsible for take-all or Rhizoctonia root rot.
- The heartwood of a few species is naturally resistant to these fungi.
- Yeast: Unicellular microorganisms which occur naturally in the air, especially in areas where fruits are grown.
- Candida albicans is dimorphic in nature, existing as a yeast and fungus, and is naturally present within the intestinal tract.
- Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid naturally contained in most proteins, including meat, poultry, dairy products, eggs, nuts and legumes.
- L-tryptophan is a naturally occurring amino acid found in milk, meat and eggs.
- Meat and poultry are naturally high in taurine, so Natura foods contain high levels of this important nutrient.
- Squalene is a naturally occurring substance found in plants, animals, and humans.
- Horse gaits are the various ways in which a horse can move, either naturally or as a result of specialized training by humans.
- River dolphins are in danger of extinction due to habitat loss, hunting by humans, and naturally low numbers.
- Bacteria are naturally present in the environment and on and in humans and animals.
- Methanol is produced naturally in the anaerobic metabolism of many varieties of bacteria, and is ubiquitous in the environment.
- The Legionella bacteria are found naturally in the environment, usually in water.
- Small amounts of fluorine are naturally present in water, air, plants and animals.
- However, even wines that have not had sulfites added by the wine maker may contain small amounts produced naturally during fermentation.
- Some trans fat is found naturally in small amounts in various meat and dairy products.
- Fluoride is present naturally in all water sources.
- This is the last first-run episode of Naturally, Sadie to air on Disney Channel.
- Naturally, Sadie and Sister, Sister were removed from the Disney Channel lineup in 2007, while other shows experienced time slot changes.
- Tryptophan: An essential, naturally occurring amino acid, existing in proteins and essential for human metabolism.
- Beta-alanine is a naturally occurring amino acid not found in proteins.
- In the present context, the term "naturally occurring amino acid" is intended to mean the 20 naturally occurring amino acids.
- A limited amount of GLA is found naturally in human breast milk, cold-water fish, and organ meats, such as liver.
- Choline is a naturally occurring amino acid found in egg yolks, milk, nuts, liver and other meats as well as in human breast milk.
- Ununquadium does not occur naturally on the earth, so it is entirely synthesized in laboratories.
- Fluoride, found naturally in green tea, strengthens bones and prevents dental decay.
- Fluoride is a naturally occurring mineral that can promote remineralization of enamel, which works to strengthen teeth and protect them from decay.
- Fluoride, a naturally occurring substance, can strengthen tooth enamel, making it more resistant to decay.
- Twenty of the naturally occurring amino acids are the building blocks of proteins, which they form by being connected to each other in chains.
- Papain and bromelain serve to aid in the digestion of proteins in naturally concentrated foods such as yeast.
- This amino acid, a building block of proteins, occurs naturally in your blood.
- Middlesbrough is, naturally, not abundant in ancient buildings, and the townscape is largely workaday.
- BETA-CAROTENE: Precursor of Vitamin A occurring naturally in plants, especially abundant in carrots, papaya and algae.
- It is by far the most abundant of the two naturally occurring isotopes of helium, making up about 99.99986% of the helium on earth.
- Many greenhouse gases occur naturally in the atmosphere, such as carbon dioxide, methane, water vapor, and nitrous oxide, while others are synthetic.
- Naturally occurring greenhouse gases include water vapor, carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide, and ozone.
- Nitrous oxide is also produced naturally from a wide variety of biological sources in soil and water, particularly microbial action in wet tropical forests.
- Now on a supercharged, nitrous oxide injected or turbocharged engine, your cylinder pressures are much higher than a naturally aspirated engine.
- Better thermal efficiency over both naturally aspirated and supercharged engine when under full load (i.e.
- Tippu Sultan named the town “Sultan Pattanam”. It is one of the important ports of Kerala and naturally, an important trading centre.
- Cholesterol is a fatty substance that occurs naturally in the body.
- Cholesterol - An oily substance that occurs naturally in the body, in animal fats and in dairy products, and that is transported in the blood.
- Cholesterol is naturally present in cell walls or membranes everywhere in the body, including the brain, nerves, muscles, skin, liver, intestines, and heart.
- Eighty percent of trans fats come from processed foods; the other 20% occur naturally in meat and dairy products.
- It's not clear if trans fats that occur naturally have the same effect on cholesterol and heart disease as those produced by hydrogenation of vegetable oils.
- He said that otherwise, the image of products in which trans fats occur naturally, such as milk, cheese and the meat from ruminants, could be damaged.
- Fermentation in the context of tea production is similar to the process that occurs naturally when fruits discolour (ie a pear turns brown).
- Free radicals are unstable, harmful substances that are a product of oxidation, a process that occurs naturally in the body.
- Carbon-14 and nitrogen-16, however, do not occur naturally and both of these nuclides undergo radioactive decay by the same process.
- Aluminium oxide, alumina, is found naturally as corundum (rubies and sapphires), emery, and is used in glass making.
- Elements are composed of one or more naturally occurring isotopes, which are normally stable.
- Only 256 of these naturally occurring isotopes are stable in the sense of never having been observed to decay as of the present time.
- Of these naturally occurring isotopes, five are stable, with atomic masses from 94 to 98.
- Francium is the least stable of the naturally occurring elements: its most stable isotope, francium-223, has a maximum half-life of only 22 minutes.
- Gold has only one stable isotope, 197 Au, which is also its only naturally occurring isotope.
- Hydrogen sulfide is a colorless, highly flammable and explosive gas produced naturally by decaying organic matter and by certain industrial processes.
- Naturally found in soils, decaying organic matter, and plant debris.
- Plutonium is not found naturally (except in minute traces) and is always made from Uranium.
- Francium occurs naturally as a decay product in uranium and thorium ores.
- Only thorium and uranium occur naturally in the earth's crust in anything more than trace quantities.
- Francium is extremely rare; its most stable isotope (half-life about 22 minutes) occurs naturally, to a very limited extent, in uranium minerals.
- It oxidizes readily about 933K. There are two naturally occurring isotopes of vanadium, and 5 radioisotopes, V-49 having the longest half-life at 337 days.
- Isotopes of all elements heavier than bismuth are radioactive; some occur naturally because they have long half-lives.
- Students know some naturally occurring isotopes of elements are radioactive, as are isotopes formed in nuclear reactions.
- All naturally occurring elements with atomic numbers greater than 83, as well as some isotopes of lighter elements, are radioactive.
- During this time the engine pistons 22a-22f are drawing in naturally aspirated air through the compressor 2.
- Communications will naturally only be possible when it is visible, and dependent upon the orbit it may only be visible for a short period of time.
- Both Naturally, Sadie and Life with Derek aired on Disney Channel around the same time and Naturally, Sadie had the better rating until recently.
- Home > Cooking > Foods > Fruits
- Architecture > Home > Cooking > Foods
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Nature > Natural Resources > Minerals
- Humans > Medicine > Anatomy > Body
* Amino Acids
* Body Naturally
* Continuous Dual
* Foods Naturally
* Naturally Caffeine Free
* Stable Isotopes
* Synthetic Form
* Teeth Naturally
* Uranium Ores
Books about "Naturally" in