Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Network Computer"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A network computer is a lightweight computer system that operates exclusively via a network connection.
- A network computer is connected to the network cabling with a network interface card, (also called a "NIC", "nick", or network adapter).
- Every network computer is required to have a NIC card.
- The X terminal, therefore, is a type of network computer which uses the X protocol to access network resources.
- Network Station: IBMs first crack at the Network Computer (intranet) market.
- You must have administrative privileges on the remote network computer.
- The table is usually stored in a router or the network computer as a database or file.
- A gateway is a network computer that links two different types of networks.
- Network Computer - An idea currently being promoted by Oracle, Sun Microsystems and other large companies.
- The software INSTALLATEUR can be launched on any network computer provided that the PC is on Windows XP or Windows 2000.
- Mail Server A network computer that serves as an intermediate station for electronic mail transfers.
- Network Computer: Low-cost Web-surfer devices with no disk drives and programs written in Suns Java language.
- You must have administrative privileges on the network computer and schedule service must be running in order to execute a command or computer program.
- Network computer, computer program, or device that processes requests from a client (see client-server architecture).
- See digital picture frame, network appliance, server appliance, Internet TV, network computer and smartphone.
- Network computer - A network computer is a lightweight computer system that operates exclusively via a network connection.
- In addition to the flexibility of network computing, the Corel Video Network Computer includes built-in multimedia and videoconferencing capabilities.
- Remote Access Servers: A network computer that provides access to remote users via analog modem or ISDN connections.
- Synonyms Internet appliance (computing), Internet box (computing), network computer.
- Besides the ability to see the current activity on a network computer, you can access another shared resource on that computer.
- All sales people or dispatchers can send pages through one network computer without the need to supply each computer with a phone line or modem.
- In a network computing architecture a computer uses its web browser to connect to another network computer that actually is running the application.
- Host: A network computer that can receive information from other computers.
- A dedicated network computer that stores data files so that other computers can share access to them.
- A network computer that allows a user to log on to the network from a distant location.
- FreeSysInfo allows you to discover system and network information on your local machine or network computer.
- Network computer A computer in the network.
- Network Information
- Network Cabling
- Local Machine
- Network Interface Card
- Network Computing
Books about "Network Computer" in