Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Newcomer"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A newcomer, the British Orthodox Church, has accepted the guidance of the Coptic Patriarch.
- The newcomer is the initial release of the 2008 Double T Napa Valley Chardonnay ($17), a wine of considerable elegance.
- If the newcomer was not previously a Scout, he or she must first be invested as a Scout and must take the Scout Promise.
- Another newcomer is Elaine Breeden, an 18-year-old from Lexington, Ky., who will swim the 100 and 200 butterflys.
- Another newcomer is The Briza Beach Resort & Spa, Samui, with smart villas (some with pools) designed in the Srivijaya empire style.
- Graeme Base is a newcomer to the list with his titles TruckDogs and My Grandma lives in Gooligulch.
- Cheechako A newcomer to Alaska; the opposite of a sourdough or old-timer.
- The Handbook is useful to the newcomer to the field, as well as the expert searching for the latest developments in neurolinguistics.
- The authors treat spectral sequences in chapter 4, and as usual with this topic, the level of abstraction can be a stumbling block for the newcomer.
- Newcomer He Kexin, who had fallen in prelims, hit under pressure as the team anchor (16.850).
- Bassett named the WTA 's Most Impressive Newcomer in 1983, and Canada's Female Athlete of the Year in 1983 and 1985.
- Also in the band are original Pearl Jam drummer Dave Krusen and impressive newcomer, vocalist and guitarist Chris Shinn.
- For her role in 1962, Andress was honoured with the Golden Globe's "Most Promising Newcomer" award, the very same year.
- She branched into film work, and won a BAFTA Award as Most Promising Newcomer, however most of her work during this period was in theatre.
- In 2008, Nishikori was named ATP Newcomer of the Year after winning the title in Delray Beach and then reaching the 4th round of the US Open.
- Many will assume that ServerPronto is a relative newcomer to the web hosting industry.
- MALDI-TOF MS–based genome analysis represents a relative newcomer in this field.
- Compared to older cat breeds, the LaPerm is a relative newcomer to the list of recognized cat breeds.
- Fuqua adds that while the film will include some veterans of the big screen, he hopes to cast a newcomer to play the part of Tupac.
- For her supporting role in the film, Leung received a nomination for Best Newcomer at the 1995 Hong Kong Film Awards.
- While motion picture films have been around for more than a century, film is still a relative newcomer in the pantheon of fine arts.
- Already hailed by Alicia Keys as "one of the most incredible musicians I know", I say the newcomer of the year has been found with months to spare.
- Overall, Newcomer does a fine job of covering the various technologies and issues that deal with web services and how they can be applied to business.
- His 5th place finish overall was enough to earn him the 2004 Nose Guard Rookie of the Year award, that goes to the best newcomer to the Triple Crown.
- ServerPronto seems like a newcomer to the hosting business, but they are in fact an offshoot of Infolink and all of their experience comes with it.
- Her subsequent marriage in 1180 to Guy of Lusignan, a newcomer to the East and brother of Amalric, accentuated existing rivalries between the barons.
- Heraclius returned to Jerusalem in 1185 and supported the accession of Guy of Lusignan, a relative newcomer to the kingdom.
- Despite being a newcomer, Cabernet Sauvignon has quickly dominated the wine world.
- Professor Meredith also established Cabernet Sauvignon to be less than 600 years old, a relative newcomer in the wine grape world.
- If you're a long-time user of Red Hat Linux or a newcomer looking for an alternative to Microsoft Windows, The Fedora Project may be for you.
- The case was an enormous victory for Nintendo, which was still a newcomer to the U.S. market.
- A relative newcomer to the market, the "triangle tea bag" has an unusual design that addresses two of connoisseurs' arguments against paper tea bags.
- The following introduction to crime fiction in English is targeted at the newcomer to this for many people delightful genre rather than at the specialist.
- Tyra Banks was an instant sensation when she hit the Parisian runways as a teen, booking more shows in one week than any other newcomer before her.
- A recent report by Newcomer et al (1999) shows that high levels of the stress hormone cortisol interferes with verbal declarative memory.
- The newcomer of the German Bundesliga and tournament underdog Frisch Auf Goeppingen has beaten the national team of Slovenia with 28:24.
- He was the ATP Newcomer of the Year when he turned professional in 1987.
- His next single, "Breathless," had a promotional tie-in with Dick Clark's Saturday night Bandstand show, making it three hits in a row for the newcomer.
- This single was on IFPI Album Sales Chart for 11 weeks, and as of today still holds the IFPI record for newcomer singers.
- One of the most famous women of astronomy and one relative newcomer in her astronomical career was Carolyn Shoemaker.
- The rivalry between the established professional and the newcomer, who were tied together as blood relatives, set the tone for much of the series.
- Pete Hamilton, a relative newcomer to NASCAR's major series, vs.
- With Earnhardt’s shadow looming large over the newcomer, Harvick earned immediate respect—and fans.
- Chen Bingde, a newcomer to the CMC, is a former chief of the Nanjing Military Command, a crucial region in Beijing's military strategy against Taiwan.
- The process of making oolong tea is a relative newcomer in tea manufacturing developed in Taiwan formerly Formosa in the mid-nineteenth century.
- Don Brash, former governor of the Reserve Bank and a relative newcomer to politics, began to build up support to replace English.
- A professional lacrosse player equipped a newcomer to the sport with a new crosse (lacrosse stick) on Monday morning.
- Splashing out A newcomer in 2006, Breeze (Jalan Laksmana, Seminyak Beach) (website: www.thesamayabali.com) has taken the island by storm.
- If you consider that Champagne was discovered only a few hundred years ago, you'll realize it is a relative newcomer in the realm of wine.
- A relative newcomer to the Olympic Winter Games program, freestyle moguls became an Olympic medal discipline in 1992, at the Games in Albertville, France.
- A newcomer amongst the reds was Petite Sirah, known in France as Durif.
- A newcomer to politics, Mayor O’Brien stated his commitment to run the city on a more business-like basis.
- Big Bill Broonzy was the top cat in Chicago until his death in 1958 and the city was a very competitive market for a newcomer to become established.
- None of those present paid the slightest bit of attention to the newcomer.
- US-based Lycoris is a relative newcomer to the Linux world, but has caught the attention of many with its 'make Linux simple' approach.
- Mystery novelist Laura Lippman is hardly a newcomer to the genre.
- The publisher aimed the book at the newcomer who wants to find out something about the silent movie stars, but that's not really the book that's inside.
- Sibylla was instead married off to a Poitevin newcomer, Guy of Lusignan, whose older brother Amalric of Lusignan was already an established figure at court.
- As can readily be seen from the district court's findings and conclusions, this patent is no newcomer to this court.
- Despite being a newcomer to politics, Kennedy became the front-runner to replace Lyn McLeod as leader of the Ontario Liberal Party in late 1996.
- Harvick, Clint Bowyer and newcomer Cale Gale will share driving duties in a second KHI truck.
- Clint Bowyer, a NASCAR newcomer, will be behind the wheel for his first Busch Series start.
- This album was on IFPI Album Sales Chart for 11 weeks, and as of today still holds the IFPI record for newcomer singers.
- The #5 slot belongs to a newcomer: One-X, the second LP from Canadian rockers Three Days Grace, which sold 78,000 copies its first week out.
- While Johnson stayed on top of the mountain it was a slippery slope for the rest of the Hendrick stable, including highly touted newcomer Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- With her debut single, Hitomi managed to do something that no newcomer ever managed to do: she got the top spot at the Oricon Enka Charts.
- By the age of 17, Nadal was ranked in the world's top 50 players.[ 11] In 2003, Rafael had won the ATP Newcomer of the Year Award.
- Islam, and this has always been my experience as a newcomer to Islam who knew for many years the alternative, Islam is a gift.
- Lee Brandon is a relative newcomer to a game that supposedly takes years to conquer.
- In mid-80’s it had a brief threat from a newcomer Double Cola which suddenly disappeared within a few years.
- Brian Ray is no newcomer to the music scene.
- Vehicles > Automobiles > General Motors > Cadillac
- Golden Triangle Tour > India > Indian Cuisine
- Music > Musicians > Miles Davis > Herbie Hancock
- Computers > Operating Systems > Linux > Linux Distributions
* Cub Scouting
* Herbie Hancock
* Linux Distributions
* Nice Variety
* Three Months
Books about "Newcomer" in