Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Nightgown"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A nightgown is a long, loose garment worn to bed.
- A nightgown is a chemise that goes to mid-calf or to the ankles.
- Nightgown: A loose garment worn in bed by women and girls.
- The nightgown is a loosely woven soft wool in a flax color with hook and snap back.
- Nightgown - A Nightgown (also called a nightdress) is a loosely hanging item of nightwear nowadays solely for women.
- A slip nightgown may be used as a nightgown or as a full slip.
- The largest chest size that I found in nightgowns and slips was 44" The nightgown that I like the most is posted above.
- Deep pink silk nightgown.
- Do you go for something sexy like a satin basque or an elegant pure silk nightgown.
- This soft cotton nightgown is a time-honored snuggler.
- A nightgown is manufactured of cotton, silk, satin, or nylon.
- I love the feel of nylon lingerie I just want to bury my face in a slip, burrow into a nightgown, slither around in a petticoat.
- This adorable Dora the Explorer nightgown features an Enchanted Dora the Explorer print.
- This adorable nightgown for toddler girls feature Fairytale Dora the Explorer.
- This white nightgown features a print of cherries, is trimmed in white lace and has a red bow.
- A longer lightweight nightgown usually with a matching sheer or lightweight robe, a negligee is a glamorous version of sleepwear.
- The baby doll which is otherwise popularly called the short nightgown or negligee is one of the most sought-after sleepwears by the women of today.
- See also gown, nightgown, adaptive clothing.
- A short nightgown is often called nightie.
- The nightgown, for women, gave way for a time to pajamas.
- Today the baby doll outfit is popularly worn as a nightgown.
- Babydoll, - a loose fitting, short nightgown or negligee intended as nightwear.
- Feminine lace charms the V-neckline and sleeves of this cuddly soft and toasty warm nightgown.
- Her nightgown is casually unfastened at the breast, and her chemise sleeves are caught up in puffs, probably with drawstrings.
- The chemise was strictly an undergarment which doubled as a nightgown.
- A woman's nightgown or undergarment made of thin, usually sheer fabric.
- Optionally, panties (UK - knickers) are worn under the nightgown (nightdress).
- Underwear is an option in bed - see nightwear and nightgown.
- Our website has a wide selection of high-quality and comfortable nightwear, and our plus size nightgown is no exception.
- Society > Culture > Fashion > Gowns
- Clothing > Underwear > Lingerie > Nightwear
- Glossaries > Glossary of Clothing /
Books about "Nightgown" in