Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Ninja"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A Ninja was someone whose very existence expressed the spirit of Budo.
- Ninja were experts in the effective placement, timing, and rigging of explosive devices for demolition and distraction.
- Ninja were experienced masters in the ways of using nature to cover their exit, allowing them to "dissapear" at will.
- Ninja were highly trained warriors of feudal Japan.
- Ninja are famous for using shuriken, or ninja throwing stars.
- Capable of slaying the Dark Dragon and Evil Deities, this sword is only for the honorable hands of Ryu Hayabusa, a modern day Super Ninja.
- He appears in many TV dramas such as "Jiraiya", "Ninja-boy-Fujimaru", "Ninja Nights", etc.
- He also starred in many Japanese television action dramas such as "Jiraiya", "Ninja-boy-Fujimaru", and "Ninja Nights".
- Kumogakure Ryu (Hidden shine school) The third of the ninja ryus, it uses similar taijutsu as Togakure Ryu, and is also known for double blocks and strikes.
- May have katanas (+2), additional hand weapons (+1), naginatas (+1), shuriken (+2), bows (+3), ninja grenades (+2).
- Ninja Ryukenden is the original Japanese title for Ninja Gaiden and can roughly be translated to Ninja Dragon Sword Legend.
- Though a shuriken can hardly penetrate armor protection, it was enough because ninja threw it at unarmed target mainly.
- Usagi has no idea where Chizu is, but the ninja in question comes out of the shadows to save Jotaro.
- The original Ninja Gaiden, a platformer, was released in Japan on December 9, 1988, in the United States in March, 1989, and in Europe on August 15, 1991.
- The first Ninja Gaiden for NES was released in Japan on December 9, 1988, in the United States in March, 1989, and in Europe on August 15, 1991.
- NINJA - Secret society of highly trained assassins in old Japan, trained from birth to become expert in a vast number of martial skills.
- Ninja nunchaku are two sticks connected by a rope or chain.
- Today, ninja nunchaku are made from a variety of materials, including wood, metal, fiberglass and plastic.
- Doku stole the Dark Dragon Blade and nearly killed Ryu when the young ninja confronted him.
- No one has ever come into the Missouri Ninja Center and questioned the ability of the black belts here.
- HaggarCodyGuy123 01-23-2004, 12:32 PM The absolute worst game of all time is Kasumi Ninja for Atari Jaguar.
- Koga Ryu Ninjutsu was the other ninja clan of importance in Japan.
- Pervious to the unificiation of Japan during the 16th century, however, it was necessary for the Togakure ninja to operate out of south central.
- It was Daisuke's descendants that developed and refined these notions into the Togakure ryu of ninjutsu, and came to be called by the name ninja.
- SHINOBI - Old term from shich the name Ninja derives.
- Ninja Commando for Neo Geo Ryu and Rayar (the female Ninja of the group), all with differing abilities.
- The ninja used to put their hands like this, in this kuji, and say "Doron" and he would disappear in smoke.
- It was developed as a self-defence weapon but was also a wicked offensive weapon in the hands of a ninja.
- Lovingly illustrated by Phil Foglio (GreedQuest, Strange Synergy), SPANC is a fast-paced card game of space pirates, ninja, amazons, and catgirls.
- Ninja Gaiden is a video game released for the Xbox featuring the Dragon Ninja, Ryu Hayabusa.
- Lately many people have begun dropping names of different people and arts that supposedly carry on the ninja tradition.
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma puts realistic battle and acrobatic ninja moves at your fingertips.
- A title called Ninja Gaiden Sigma for PlayStation 3 was revealed by Famitsu in September 2006, the exact content is not known at this time.
- Preview: Ninja Gaiden Sigma Many ninjas spilled their blood for this preview.
- Post a question or answer questions about "Ninja pitting" at WikiAnswers.
- I purchased this game after purchasing ninja gaiden black only because it has an old NES game that I wanted to check out.
- If everything goes to plan, then we expect to see Olivier back on the Ninja ZX-RR for the Italian Grand Prix at Mugello.
- Hopkins also worked on chassis changes to his Ninja ZX-RR, with front end stability a focus for improvement.
- The leader of the Foot in Japan, Karai, came to New York and established a shaky truce with the Ninja Turtles to re-establish peace.
- As much as I liked the Ninja Turtles, I felt the real fun aspect, in a roleplaying context, would be the ability to create any kind of mutant animal.
- The "Blood-Wings" story is interesting, but the Komori Ninja have never been as compelling to me as the Neko Ninja.
- The first of these such works came in 1985 when Ben Dunn, founder of Antarctic Press, released Mangazine and Ninja High School.
- A webring for anything anime, manga, anime games, or game-related, such as Tenchi Muyo, Ninja High School, Final Fantasy, etc.
- Ninja Burger is a fictional Internet fast-food restaurant run by ninja.
- In 2003, the creators of Ninja Burger declared that December 5 would be celebrated as Day of the Ninja.
- Ninja Scroll, set in the days of Samurai, Shogun, and Ninja, follows Jubei Kibagami, a wandering rogue ninja, and Kagero, a cold and deadly female Ninja.
- The point of this movie is not the plot, but rather the stunning animation (on par with Ninja Scroll and Ghost in the Shell) and well executed fight scenes.
- Ninja Scroll is one of those anime DVDs that almost every anime fan has seen at one time or another.
- An epic adventure about a ninja who was forced to time travel to the future and to end up, truly, the last ninja.
- The game was called The Last Ninja, which still remains as one of the best games every written.
- The Last Ninja deserves notice not only as a thoroughly addictive action game, but also for the many innovations it brought to the genre.
- Ninja Gaiden Trilogy is a 1995 SNES collection featuring all three games.
- There is however a hint the story of the game is placed before the Ninja Gaiden trilogy.
- Today, peace has returned, and a troublemaking orphan named Uzumaki Naruto is struggling to graduate from the Ninja Academy.
- Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword will be played using full potential of the stylus.
- In the game, you can choose to play as one of three Ninja characters, Joe, Ryu and Rayar (the female Ninja of the group), all with differing abilities.
- She is famous for being the first kunoichi (female ninja) and a Chinese princess.
- This favorite weapon of the Kunoichi (female ninja) was a small skinny dirk.
- Released in Japan, North America and Europe in 1991 for the Game Gear, this game was not very close to any of the other Ninja Gaiden games.
- Along with the two other Ninja Gaiden games for the NES, this title appeared in the enhanced remake for the SNES, Ninja Gaiden Trilogy.
- In the Ninja Gaiden series, Ryu has a array of many powerful techniques.
- While the game is more advanced than the original Kung Fu, it is still very basic when compared to the Double Dragon games and the Ninja Gaiden series.
- A female ninja named Momiji makes her first appearance in the Ninja Gaiden series.
- A second edition of the game, titled Ninja Gaiden Black, was released approximately eighteen months later, in September 2005.
- A new game, simply titled Ninja Gaiden, was released in 2004 as a 3D action game on the Xbox, developed by Team Ninja (the makers of Dead or Alive).
- Ninja Gaiden is a brutal experience and the developers, Team Ninja named themselves after it.
- Post a question or answer questions about "American Ninja" at WikiAnswers.
- Battletoads is a beat 'em up game from the era when the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were at a height of popularity.
- Rocksteady and Bebop are not part of the original arcade version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time.
- Ninja, on the other hand, used the sword more in a stabbing motion.
- Kuji-kiri is an esoteric practice which, when performed with an array of hand "seals" (kuji-in), was meant to allow the ninja to enact superhuman feats.
- Hō (法?) meaning "knowledge", "principle", "law" or "system" when found with the prefix "nin" carries the meaning of ninja arts, higher order of ninjutsu.
- There are several ryuha (schools), but only a few of them kept the ninja tradition, the rest of them lost or changed that aspect.
- There were 18 areas in which ninja of this school became proficient, each specializing in a different aspect of Japanese martial culture.
- World > Countries > Japan > Samurai
- Places > World > Countries > Japan
- Equipment > Tools > Weapons > Sword
- Technology > Equipment > Tools > Weapons
* Feudal Japan
* First Game
* Main Characters
* Ninja Clans
* Ninja Gaiden
* Ninja Sword
* Togakure Ryu
* Togakure Ryu Ninja
Books about "Ninja" in