Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Non-Religious"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- How atheist, non-religious Jews are permitted to immigrate, to mix, to live with, and to marry other Jews, but how they are not permitted to marry non-Jews.
- Most synagogues also have a social hall for religious and non-religious activities.
- British Muslims for Secular Democracy are organising the counter demonstration, bringing together a number of religious and non-religious groups.
- Mythology can be a term used pejoratively by both religious and non-religious people.
- These churches typically include the word Community or other non-religious or denominational term in their church name.
- Of all U.S. states, North Dakota has the lowest percentage of non-religious people and the largest number of churches per capita.
- This category is for articles describing relationships between religious and non-religious aspects of society.
- This is the highest award a boy can earn in Cub Scouting - also the ONLY (non-religious) award from Cub Scouts which can be worn on a Boy Scout Uniform.
- The United States is the only country that still practices circumcision routinely on a majority of infants for non-religious reasons.
- There are approximately over 18,718,600 religious followers in Taiwan as of 2005 (81.3% of total population) and over 14-18% are non-religious.
- Alberta had the second highest percentage of non-religious residents in Canada (after British Columbia) at 23.1% of the population.
- Exclusive Brethren The Exclusive branch of the Plymouth Brethren are considered as a cult by most other Christians, and non-religious observers as well.
- Vibha is a US-based, volunteer-run, non-religious and non-political, 501(c)(3)registered non-profit organization.
- Vibha is a US-based, volunteer run, non - profit, non-religious, non-political organization.
- Secular cult opponents tend to define a "cult" as a religious or non-religious group that tends to manipulate, exploit, and control its members.
- Judaism classically draws no distinction in its laws between religious and ostensibly non-religious life.
- An extensive analysis of Buddhism and its religious and non-religious aspects.
- Many secular and non-religious Jews in America, Israel and elsewhere adopt a bilineal view similar to that detailed above.
- For completeness, it also contains a category for the non-religious, although their views would not ordinarily be considered a religion.
- Shambhala vision is described as a non-religious approach, rooted in meditation and accessible to individuals of any, or no, religion.
- The non-religious people, Atheists and Agnostics, number about 7.3%.
- Over 59% of the mainland Chinese from the People's Republic of China (PRC), or about 767 million people, identify themselves as non-religious or atheist.
- Agnostics are normally listed alongside categories such as atheist and non-religious, although this may be misleading.
- Demographic research services may use combinations of agnostic, atheist, and secular to describe non-religious people.
- We are dedicated to building, educating, and nurturing a diverse community of Humanists, agnostics, atheists, and the non-religious at Harvard and beyond.
- Over 48,615 Croydon residents are atheists or non-religious.
- Atheists and other non-religious groups such as agnostics make up 1% of the population in Kerala.
- Vibha is a US-based, volunteer run, non-profit, non-religious, non-political organization.
- Asha for Education is a registered, US based, non-religious, non-political, non-profit, zero-overhead organization.
- Vibha is a US based non-religious, non-political, non-profit organization to help underprivileged children in India.
- Vibha is a US based non-religious and non-political, 501(c)(3) registered non - profit organization.
- By 2003 Green released a non-religious (secular) album entitled I Can't Stop, his first collaboration with Willie Mitchell since 1985's He is the Light.
- Although the majority of groups to which the word "cult" is applied are religious in nature, a significant number are non-religious.
- The majority of Chinese identify themselves as non-religious, which constitute about 59% of the population, or about 767 million people.
- People > Age > People > Atheists
Books about "Non-Religious" in