Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Older Brother"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- His older brother is Renneker Jenkins, also an actor and he has an older sister, Tiffany.
- Her older brother was Pietro Pezzati, who became an American portrait painter.
- His older brother was Gnaeus Pompeius, from the same mother.
- An older brother was William Hunter, the anatomist.
- His older brother is Don Stone, who also played hockey at the University of Michigan.
- His older brother Bezprym was the son of an unknown Hungarian wife of Bolesław's and was later expelled by Mieszko.
- Older brother of the Academy Award winner Jean Renoir, son of the famous impressionist painter Pierre-Auguste Renoir.
- Like his older brother, Felice Anerio, Giovanni Francesco Anerio wrote a large quantity of both secular and sacred music.
- In doing so, he overshadowed his older brother Li Jiancheng, who as the oldest son was created crown prince, and the brothers developed an intense rivalry.
- He is the older brother of CDU politician Bernhard Vogel.
- Born in Paris, Bertillon was the son of statistician Louis Bertillon and the older brother of Alphonse Bertillon.
- This appointment displeased Nasrollah Mirza who was the older brother of Nadir Mirza.
- Jimmy Ruffin, the older brother of the Temptations' lead singer David Ruffin, enjoyed several huge hits himself in the mid-'60s for Berry Gordy's Soul label.
- He is the older brother of Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher and the two are often pigeon-holed as squabbling siblings.
- Ebon's real name is Ivan Evans, and he is the older brother of the Rubber-Band Man (Adam Evans).
- He is the older brother of actor Ryu Seung-beom, who has had starring roles in most of Seung-wan's films.
- Simon Husbands, an older brother, is also based at Canada's Woodbine.
- Randy Brecker is the older brother of the late jazz saxophonist Michael Brecker (1949-2007).
- He is the older brother of current NBA free agent, Wesley Person, and a former assistant coach for the Indiana Pacers.
- Growing up was difficult for Geta as he was always second to his older brother and conflicts were common.
- The popular songwriter Paul Dresser (1859 – 1906) was his older brother.
- Born Gregory Oliver Hines in New York City, Hines and his older brother Maurice started dancing at an early age, studying with choreographer Henry LeTang.
- Born in Brussels, he reigned in lieu of his older brother Leopold III from 1944 until 1950 as Prince Regent until Leopold could return to the throne.
- He is the older brother of novelist Theodore Dreiser.
- Harry's two younger kids (Lily and Albus) are going to be joining their older brother James in Hogwarts.
- Albert, as he was known, was fourth in line for the throne at birth, after his grandfather, father and older brother Edward.
- His mother, Nellie Ruth Pillsbury, raised King and his adopted older brother David by herself, sometimes under great financial strain.
- Jeff Green won the inaugural series race at Kansas in 2001; his older brother David followed with a win two years later.
- Born and raised in Dallas, Stevie Ray Vaughan began playing guitar as a child, inspired by older brother Jimmie.
- He became inspired by his older brother Jimmie who played guitar in a famous band.
- His father was Cen Wenshu (岑文叔), an older brother of Cen Wenben, who served as chancellor during the reign of Emperor Taizong of Tang.
- He is a younger brother to Rusty Wallace, older brother to Kenny Wallace, and uncle to Steve Wallace.
- He did this by marrying her to a Poitevin newcomer, Guy of Lusignan, whose older brother was already an established figure at court.
- Sibylla was instead married off to a Poitevin newcomer, Guy of Lusignan, whose older brother Amalric of Lusignan was already an established figure at court.
- Even though Sun Quan saw Zhou Yu as an older brother, Zhou Yu never crossed the line, and he always served Sun Quan with humility and care.
- Geoffrey de Lusignan passed up the position of ruler, so Guy was succeeded by his older brother Aimery (1194-1205).
- Although Constable was his parents' second son, his older brother was mentally handicapped and thus John was expected to succeed his father in business.
- His older brother Justin - like John, a Barnardo's boy - also played for Norwich City.
- His father, Curtis, was a prominent local bandleader and bassist, and an older brother also played bass.
- My older brother at first wanted to play the trumpet, but since he had asthma, he had to play the clarinet, so I got the trumpet.
- Gavin DeGraw grew up playing music at home with piano studies beginning at eight and later playing in cover bands with his older brother in upstate New York.
- The older brother of Barthel Beham by two years, he was born into a family of artists in Nuremberg.
- Soon after he began racing, the family moved to North Carolina to support the racing efforts of his older brother, Terry Labonte.
- This week, older brother Kurt Busch led 234 of the 330 laps and beat points leader Jeff Gordon to the line in a green-white-checker finish.
- Busch said he has not had sit-down discussions with Penske Racing officials even though his older brother, Kurt Busch, said there have been conversations.
- His older brother, Cash Asmussen, is a retired Eclipse Award-winning jockey and a champion in Europe.
- He is the younger brother of 1986 Daytona 500 winner Geoff Bodine and the older brother of Craftsman Truck Series driver Todd Bodine.
- Waltrip has been eyed for a Toyota ride for more than a year, in part because older brother Darrell runs a Toyota team on the Craftsman Truck Series.
- Born in Melbourne in 1931, Barry Tuckwell studied violin and piano with his father and older brother.
- Prima was the older brother of Louis Prima, and began on piano before picking up trumpet.
- His parents had bought a piano for lessons for his older brother Ira, but to his parents' surprise and Ira's relief, it was George who played it.
- At an early age, he took his first lessons, on both violin and harpsichord, from his older brother, Francesco.
- In 1174, his older brother Amalric married the daughter of Baldwin of Ibelin and entered court circles.
- In this he was joined by his older brother, Eustace, and his younger brother, Baldwin, who had no lands in Europe.
- Like his older brother, Jimmy Dorsey, Tommy was taught as a small child by his father, a music teacher.
- Like his older brother, Tommy, Ed Thompson is a Wisconsin original.
- By 1959, Joe was on his own, and that year, at 15, he moved to New York to live with an older brother, Tommy, and Tommy's wife, Ollie.
- His older brother, Charles Crumb, was an avid comic book fan and relentlessly pushed Robert to draw comic books from childhood into their teenage years.
- He had a happy childhood, being doted on by three older sisters, an older brother, and his mother, who died when Fisher was 14.
- Aaliyah was brought up with her older brother Rashad Haughton and many books about her life illustrate her happy childhood.
- Unaware of Edward's situation, Alphonse Elric ventures deeper into the mysteries of alchemy in search of a way to reunite with his older brother.
- Jermaine Jackson is a former member of the Jackson Five and older brother to Michael Jackson.
- Domitian. Titus, his older brother, had already been emperor.
- After prompting from his mother, Vespasian followed his older brother, also called Titus Flavius Sabinus, into public life.
- He eventually made his way to Detroit, Michigan, where his older brother Jimmy Ruffin was pursuing a career in music while working at the Ford Motor Company.
- Younger Brother
- Younger Sister
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Family > Father
- People > Age > People > Jeff Hardy
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Family > Son
* Bobby Labonte
* Casey Affleck
* James Stewart
* Jeff Burton
* Joaquin Phoenix
* Johnny Dodds
* Kyle Busch
* Michael Waltrip
* Older Half-Brother
* Older Sister
* Own Right
* Prince Alfred
* Professional Tennis Players
* River Phoenix
* Second Son
* Theodore Dreiser
* Three Children
* Twin Brother
* World-Class Player
* Younger Brother
* Younger Sister
* Younger Sisters
Books about "Older Brother" in