Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Omov"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- OMOV is a key principle of New Labour.
- OMOV is a necessary but not sufficient solution to improving the NDP and its membership.
- Luis Salinas and George John then spoke in favor of OMOV.
- ADM01-106 resulted from the discussions held by the OMOV task force.
- Following is an analysis of various arguments for and against the idea of OMOV.
- Unless OMOV can be reformed, I see slates forming again because they are so cost effective.
- This discussion cannot be taken in isolation of the OMOV initiative and our commitment to campaign finance reform.
- Remember that Goichberg and Schultz used to be opposed to OMOV, but now they are in favor.
- WHY USCF SHOULD ENACT OMOV by Bill Goichberg The democratic way USCF has always claimed to be a democratic organization.
- At present, Labour MEPs are selected by OMOV in their Euro-constituencies by our local Party members.
- The application of OMOV to Labour's internal processes has, however, taken a number of curious twists over the last year.
- Though again adopted by the party in 1994, OMOV was revoked a second time in November 1995.
- The party's other predecessors, the Reform Party of Canada and Canadian Alliance, had pure OMOV systems.
- Even if the party's organisational boundaries in England present problems to conducting OMOV ballots, this is not the case in Scotland and Wales.
- The modern Conservative Party has adopted the Progressive Conservative Party system of OMOV, where each riding has equal weight in a point system.
- The Bloc Qu--b--cois uses a pure OMOV system.
- The Parti Qu--b--cois was the first political party in Canada to adopt an OMOV system.
- Well, one word that I keep hearing from the convention is that by shooting down OMOV, we ruined a chance at renewal.
- The MNDP convention delegates voted to restore the Stone Age Delegate System and scrap the Modern One-Member-One-Vote (OMOV) to choose their leader.
- The results of the OMOV motion were taken by roll call vote.
- Beginning next year, OMOV (One Member One Vote) will be in effect, resulting in every USCF member aged 16 or over being allowed to vote.
- A mere 167 candidates were finally approved for selection by OMOV ballot.
- The leadership selection process runs according to a One-Member-One-Vote plus Labour format (OMOV + labour).
- The search for OMOV in the new modernised party began earlier this year when proposals for European election selections were unveiled.
- Actually, the current system gives rich candidates more of an advantage than OMOV would.
- Approval voting does not actually represent some voters more than others, so the OMOV principle would be a weak one to discount it on.
Books about "Omov" in