Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Organic Synthesis"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Organic synthesis is the construction of organic molecules via chemical processes.
- Organic synthesis is a special branch of chemical synthesis and is concerned with the construction of organic compounds via organic reactions.
- Organic synthesis is a key component of this research.
- Organic synthesis is a special branch of chemical synthesis and is concerned with the construction of organic compound s via organic reaction s.
- The last chapter deals with planning multi-step organic synthesis with an emphasis on retrosynthetic analysis.
- Planning organic synthesis, retrosynthetic conception, synthons.
- The book teaches retrosynthetic analysis in organic synthesis.
- Acetalisation is often used in organic synthesis to create a protecting group because it is a reversible reaction.
- The other main use of sodium bisulfite is as a mild reducing agent in organic synthesis in particular in purification procedures.
- Contains information on the most important Name Reactions and keywords for the field of organic synthesis.
- The Mannich-Reaction is employed in the organic synthesis of natural compounds like for instance Peptides - Nucleotides - Antibiotics und Alkaloids.
- Learn more about the applications of this reaction in organic synthesis.
- This book, as well as Protective Groups in Organic Synthesis, is an essential reference for the organic chemist.
- Nicoloau has made organic synthesis fun and approachable.
- This book has made organic synthesis approachable and easier to comprehend.
- Z250368 Asymmetric Catalysis In Organic Synthesis Deals with basic principles of asymmetric catalysis focusing on its synthetic significance.
- From the Back Cover This book will help students to design their own organic synthesis, giving a wide coverage of synthetic methods.
- This site offers a nice organic synthesis tutorial.
- A comprehensive description of 3000 reagents used in organic synthesis.
- A nice compendium with all the knowledge up to date ^ Microwaves in organic synthesis.
- The documents (in PDF format, Adobe Reader required) detail reactions in modern organic synthesis.
- Preparation of several polymer-bound linkers and reagents for solid-phase organic synthesis and combinatorial chemistry.
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Nature > Chemistry
- Glossaries > Glossary of Organic Reactions /
Books about "Organic Synthesis" in