Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Outermost"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Outermost is a layer of connective tissue, the adventitia.
- Outermost is a whorl of leaflike green sepals (the calyx) encircling a whorl of usually showy, colored petals (the corolla).
- The outermost, the dura mater, is a tough, fibrous, double-layered structure that is adherent to the skull.
- The outermost is the sclera which gives most of they eye its white colour.
- The outermost is called the dura mater, also known as the pachymeninx (pachy = thick).
- The outermost part of the hair is the cuticle, which is composed of overlapping scales of hard, transparent (non-pigmented) keratin.
- Roof Covering: The outermost reinforced layer of the roof assembly.
- The epidermis can be further subdivided into the following strata (beginning with the outermost layer): corneum, lucidum, granulosum, spinosum, basale.
- The exosphere is the outermost layer of the Earth's atmosphere.
- The outermost layer is a relatively thick sheet of dense connective tissue called the dura mater.
- The epimysium is the outermost layer of dense, irregular, connective tissue that surrounds and holds muscles in the body.
- Chorion It is the outermost layer and completely surrounds the embryo.
- Bridge A bridge reads the outermost section of data on the data packet, to tell where the message is going.
- Obviously, the left side and right side of the organism are the outermost points between the two "sides" of the organism.
- Peripheral neuropathy causes deadness or pain to the outermost parts of the body: hands, feet, arms and legs.
- Of course, no one can be sure that even this discovery would define the outermost boundary of the solar system.
- Peptidoglycan makes up only 5 20% of the cell wall, and is not the outermost layer, but lies between the plasma membrane and an outer LPS membrane.
- The chemical reactions that an atom undergoes depend primarily on the electrons in the outermost orbits (the valence electrons).
- In most other cases only electrons in the very innermost and the very outermost orbitals see a nuclear charge Z modified by a whole number.
- The electrons in the outermost orbitals of the atoms, which constitute the solid, determine its electrical properties.
- Examples of molecular magnetism Oxygen molecule, O 2, exhibits strong paramagnetism, due to unpaired spins of its outermost two electrons.
- As we shall see, the chemical properties of each element are strongly influenced by the number of electrons in its outermost energy level (shell).
- Muscle Origin and insertion The obliquus externus (external oblique) muscle is the outermost muscle covering the side of the abdomen.
- Fort Ohio was the first in the chain with Fort Sellers being the second and Fort Ashby and Fort Cocke being the outermost forts.
- The outermost and top layer of the brain is the cerebral cortex.
- The ectoderm is the outermost of the three layers.
- The epicardium is the outermost layer of the heart and consists of a loose connective tissue of fibroblasts, collagen fibers, and adipose tissue.
- The outermost layer and boundary of the pericardial cavity is the epicardium.
- Stage IIIB: Cancer has spread to the serosal (outermost) layer of the stomach wall and is found in 7 to 15 lymph nodes near the tumor.
- It encircles the earth; it stretches to the outermost limits of the universe.
- Epidural hemorrhage which occur between the dura mater (the outermost meninx) and the skull, is caused by trauma.
- SEPALS, The leaves or segments of the calyx, or outermost envelope of an ordinary flower.
- The complete icosahedron is formed from all the cells in the stellation, but only the outermost regions, labelled "13" in the diagram, are visible.
- All of the partially-filled shells have some effect on chemical behavior, but the outermost one has the greatest effect.
- Historical Geology is a time-sequence analysis of the Earth' s g eologic record based on rocks and fossils preserved in the outermost portions of the Earth.
- The outermost portion of the kidney is called the renal cortex, which sits directly beneath the kidney's loose connective tissue capsule.
- Its outermost portion carries that continuation of the dorsal columns which passes in the lemniscal decussation to the opposite side of the body (k 2 Fig.
- The occurrence of these volatile components along the outermost portion of the Earth is a product of volcanic outgassing during the differentiation event.
- Cortex - outermost covering of the brain consisting of densely packed neurons, responsible for higher thought processes and interpretation of sensory input.
- The outermost electron shell of an atom in its uncombined state is known as the valence shell, and the electrons in that shell are called valence electrons.
- On the other hand, the outermost shells of such elements as lithium, sodium, and potassium contain only one electron.
- Both hydrogen and lithium have a single electron in their outermost shells (1s 1 and 2s 1, respectively), giving the two elements some similar properties.
- Down a group, the nuclear charge has less effect on the outermost shells.
- Dura Mater Membrane: The outermost membrane just inside the skull is known as the Dura Mater or Dura.
- The outermost membrane is the dura mater [Latin: dura mater, hard mother], which is a very tough two-layered sheet of tissue.
- Or, the stars on the outermost edge of the galaxy would have to move faster than those near the center, as the galaxy rotates.
- Also, notice that the sodium atom has 11 protons in its nucleus and three shells of orbiting electrons with a single electron in its outermost shell.
- It is a part of the brain's cerebral cortex, the outermost layer of the brain, which in humans ranges from 2 to 4 mm in thickness.
- Jacket: Outermost layer of insulating material of a cable or wire.
- SHEATH - The outermost covering of a cable, usually an insulating material applied to protect the cable from environmental effects.
- The innermost planet is most probably rocky, while the outermost is the first known Neptune-mass planet to reside in the habitable zone.
- The lithosphere (from the Greek for "rocky" sphere) is the solid outermost shell of a rocky planet.
- A second group of decoys lines up at the outermost edge of the neural tube wall, at what will be the most superficial layer of the cortex.
- Long Term Effects of Plaque: Causes demineralisation of the tooth surfaces like enamel (outermost layer of teeth).
- The two outermost planets, Jupiter and Saturn, moved slowly and solemnly and therefore determined the measured boundaries of all planets within.
- The outermost ring is 700 light-years from the center of the galaxy and the inner ring is 130 light-years out.
- These types of peels do not damage or burn any live cells, and are only able to remove the two outermost layers of the skin - depending on the strength used.
- Bark is the outermost layers of stems and roots of woody plants.
- The outermost layers of the Earth can be divided by their physical properties into lithosphere and asthenosphere.
- Alternately, geospace is the region of space between the Earth’s upper atmosphere and the outermost reaches of the Earth’s magnetic field.
- Comets are thought to originate from a region beyond the orbits of the outermost planets.
- The outermost layer is composed primarily of ordinary molecular hydrogen and helium which is liquid in the interior and gaseous further out.
- This outermost layer of the cerebellar cortex contains two types of inhibitory interneurons: the stellate and basket cells.
- Molecular layer This outermost layer of the cerebellar cortex contains two types of inhibitory interneurons: the stellate and basket cells.
- This outermost layer of the cerebellar cortex also contains two types of inhibitory interneurons, stellate cells and basket cells.
- Nervous System > Central Nervous System > Meninges > Dura Mater
- Nature > Matter > Particles > Electrons
- Medicine > Anatomy > Tissues > Ectoderm
* Cerebral Cortex
* Cerebral Hemisphere
* Cerebral Hemispheres
* Dura Mater
* Forms Part
* Gram-Negative Cells
* Grey Matter
* Oceanic Crust
* Outermost Electrons
* Outermost Part
* Outermost Shell
* Outer Membrane
* Plate Tectonics
* Solar System
* Spinal Cord
Books about "Outermost" in