Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Owen"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Owen was the son of Robert Owen who, with Jeremy Bentham and others, supported the concept of utilitarian communes in England.
- Owen is the father of Richard Garriott, a leading computer programmer and the creater of the legendary Ultima computer game series.
- Owen was the youngest England skipper since Bobby Moore in 1963, and since then has regularly captained England during any absence for Beckham.
- Owen is a two-tattoo man.
- Owen was able to use this victory to feud with his brother the rest of the summer for the WWF championship.
- Owen demanded the chance to face his brother in a one-on-one match, but Bret kept refusing, until he couldn’t take it any longer.
- Owen demanded a one-on-one match with Bret, which Bret refused to accept.
- Ken Shamrock battled Owen Hart in a custom-built cage match called the Lion's Den.
- Bret Hart's ex-wife Julie Hart discusses the deaths of Owen and Chris Benoit in this radio interview.
- In some cases, talent has died while they were contracted, such as Owen Hart, Eddie Guerrero, and Chris Benoit.
- John Owen was born in 1615, the second son of Henry Owen, a non-conforming vicar in the Oxfordshire village of Stadhampton.
- During this time he felt it was finally time to reach out to the son he never raised, Owen Mercer.
- But Owen remained defiantly at the head of the newly re-established and much reduced SDP, along with two other MPs, John Cartwright and Rosie Barnes.
- When Cromwell landed to wreak vengeance, Owen Roe, on his way to join the royalist army led by Ormond, died.
- Syd Owen replaced the Tom Kelly as coach but lost three months of the season as a player after a thigh injury.
- The Team that Dally Duncan built was beginning to show its age; Syd Owen himself was 37 and already taking on coaching responsibilities.
- George Owen described it in 1603 as one of nine Pembrokeshire "boroughs in decay".
- Owen Hart then left wwf to come back again as Blue Blazer.
- Owen Hart for the European Title and the first ever dumpster match between Cactus Jack & Terry Funk vs.
- Owen had a very heated, very emotional feud with DX and won the European title from HHH, although not directly.
- A year later, it would be Chyna and HHH (along with NOD members) that would give the most touching tributes to Owen the night after he died.
- Owen enters the battle royal but is eliminated, when HHH drags him out of the ring.
- England need free-kick expert David Beckham and striker Michael Owen to be at their best against Argentina.
- England believe star striker Michael Owen will be fit to face Brazil despite missing training again today with a groin problem.
- Most people felt that the King of the Ring tournament victory would help propel Billy Gunn, as it did Owen Hart and Steve Austin.
- Owen defeated Faarooq with a helping hand from Steve Austin to win the WWF Intercontinental Title.
- Afterwards, Austin explained that he wanted to beat Owen Hart for the title when he returned and wouldn't allow Faarooq or anyone else to beat him.
- It didn't faze him, and at SummerSlam, he challenged Owen for the Intercontinental Championship.
- Sid faced the Bulldog at SummerSlam on August 18 and pinned Bulldog with the powerbomb, despite interference from Owen Hart.
- August 3: Steve Austin suffers spinal shock syndrome after a Tombstone piledriver by Owen Hart at SummerSlam.
- Owen returned to the WWF ring in the fall of 1993, at a time when Bret's feud with Jerry Lawler was temporarily sidetracked.
- He beat out Owen Hart for Rookie of the Year and from his first major program, in Memphis with Jerry Lawler, was a superstar.
- Neidhart believed Owen when he said that Bret had been holding him down all his life and sided with him against his former tag team partner.
- However Owen Hart, Smith, Neidhart and Mick Foley were so upset that all flew home, missing the tapings both this night and also in Cornwall Ont.
- It was thanks to Sassoon that Owen persevered in his ambition to write better poetry.
- At Craiglockhart, Owen heard that a published poet, Siegfried Sassoon, was undergoing treatment at the hospital and he decided to meet him.
- Pollard chose Owen Chase and Matthew Joy as his first and second mates from the other voyages of the Essex.
- Owen Hart pinned Tatanka at 8:18 by blocking a sunset flip.
- While Jim Neidhart, Davey Boy Smith, and Owen Hart had flown out of Montreal with Bret Hart, McMahon faced a major revolt in the WWF locker room.
- Owen Hart, Jim Neidhart and Davey Boy Smith came out to the ring and had a conversation with Hart after calming him down.
- Davey Boy teamed up with Bret against Owen and Jim Neidhart in a series of tag matches.
- In Shoot the Crow, by Owen McCafferty, a team of Irish builders are in a gents public lav, tiling the floor and privately craving better prospects.
- Bret finalized his heel status here, asked Owen and Bulldog to join him in reforming a more-powerful-than-ever Hart Foundation.
- Owen lost the tourney final to Bulldog, and the seeds appeared to be sown for a violent break-up of the tag champs.
- After the Rumble, Bulldog fired Clarence Mason, something which did not sit well with Owen Hart.
- A few months later, Owen's brother, Bret Hart and longtime friend Chris Benoit had a tribute match in honor of Owen at Kemper Arena on WCW Monday Nitro.
- In October 1999 he introduced Bret Hart and Chris Benoit to the ring for their tribute match for Owen Hart.
- At SummerSlam 1997, Austin suffered a near-career ending neck injury as a result of a botched piledriver by Owen.
- In 1997's Summerslam, Owen Hart was scripted to drop the IC title against Steve Austin, but accidentally broke Austin's neck in a botched piledriver.
- At SummerSlam 1997 he suffered a near-paralyzing neck injury as a result of a botched piledriver by Owen Hart.
- John's best friend was Owen Meany, son of the family that ran a local, unsuccessful, granite quarry.
- Sir Richard Owen and Thomas Henry Huxley were the great scientists of their day and both were comparative anatomists.
- At the Survivor Series, Owen struck the most damaging blow against his brother as he conned his own mother Helen Hart to throw in the towel for Bret.
- Those injuries would also play a part in a match against Owen Hart the day after the Survivor Series.
- The Smoking Gunns defended their WWF Tag Team Championship in the next match against Owen Hart and his mystery partner, who was revealed to be Yokozuna.
- Owen Hart has either entered or left WrestleMania as a world tag team champion with three different partners: Yokozuna, Davey Boy Smith and Jeff Jarrett.
- Owen Hart and Yokozuna would continue to team off and on until the end of the year.
- Backed by Alisher Usmanov's millions, Arsenal will spend around 30m to bring Owen Hargreaves and Carlos Tevez from Manchester United to the Emirates.
- In the 1990 entry draft, Owen Nolan was selected first, then Petr Nedved, Keith Primeau, Mike Ricci and "some guy named Jagr.
- It is the same approach that a team who has the young talented centre they crave (Brad Boyes), but gives him up for the dream that is Owen Nolan.
- I've heard that David Steel was actually taller than Owen and not "diddy" at all.
- Initially the Alliance was led by David Steel (Liberal) and Roy Jenkins (SDP), the latter of whom was later replaced by David Owen (SDP).
- David Owen from machynlleth it is the best.the pubs are real friendly nice mountains real nice people around nice shops the best places in wales.
- Owen and Bulldog were doing battle again on an edition of RAW in spring '97, when Bret Hart came out and asked the two to stop and listen to him.
- A hard forearm shot by Bret Hart and another, a sleeper by Bret but Owen with a cheapshot behind the official, a lowblow to Bret taking him down.
- Bret Hart, however, was in the middle of some upper mid card feuds with the likes of Yokozuna, Jerry Lawler and his brother Owen Hart.
- The dungeon produced numerous other superstars, such as Bret Hart, Owen Hart, the British Bulldog and Chris Jericho to name a few.
- He came to the aid of Stone Cold Steve Austin in a match against Owen Hart and the British Bulldog.
- During an episode of Raw on May 25, 1997 they teamed up to take the tag straps away from long time champions, Owen Hart and the British Bulldog.
- Scientists who later examined Basilosaurus, notably Richard Owen, realized the error.
- Despite public denials, Owen had long been rumored to be a possible successor to Pierce Brosnan in the role of James Bond.
- Following the dismissal of Pierce Brosnan, the role of James Bond was first offered to Clive Owen, then Hugh Jackman, and then Travolta.
- The son of a prominent radiologist, Edward Chamberlain, Owen Chamberlain followed his father's interest in physics.
- She first married Owen Moore (1886 - 1939), an Irish-born silent-film actor, on January 7, 1911.
- In the 1920's the team enjoyed many successful years, battling in the "Three O's Championship" versus Orillia and Owen Sound.
- Bob Moore was a child of 12 when he first met Owen Bradley.
- United Kingdom > England > Merseyside > Liverpool
* Brother Owen
* Hart Family
* John Bunyan
* John Owen
* Michael Owen
* Motion Pictures
* Older Brother
* Owen Hart
* Robert Owen
* Second Time
* Shawn Michaels
* Stone Cold
* Tag Team
* Tag Team Titles
* Victoria Nile
* Wilfred Owen
Books about "Owen" in