Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Oxfordshire"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Oxfordshire is a lovely county about 50 miles from London.
- Oxfordshire is in the diocese of Oxford, and contains 244 ecclesiastical parishes or districts, wholly or in part.
- Oxfordshire is easily accessible from London by train and coach, making it an ideal destination for a day's cycling.
- Oxfordshire is blessed with a variety of fantastic cycling routes.
- South Oxfordshire is a local government district in Oxfordshire, England.
- Bradley Smith (born Oxfordshire), is an English motorcycle racer, currently competing in the 125cc Grand Prix World Championship.
- The Oxford Belfry Hotel is the ideal location to explore all the tourist attractions and countryside of Oxfordshire and the Cotswolds.
- Several top independent schools in Oxfordshire have revealed they may ditch A-Levels within two years for a new diploma.
- ISIS neutron source, particle accelerator at the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory in Oxfordshire, UK. IS-IS, internet communications routing protocol.
- Headington was a rural district in Oxfordshire, England[ 1] from 1894 to 1932, based on the Headington rural sanitary district.
- Renault F1 is coordinated from the team's UK base at Enstone, Oxfordshire where the chassis are designed and built.
- In March 1996, the Arrows team was bought by TWR Group owner, Tom Walkinshaw, who moved the entire operation to new headquarters in Leafield, Oxfordshire.
- Chinnor and Princes Risborough Railway - Travel on seven miles of this ex-GWR branch line in Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
- Dorchester-on-Thames is a village on the River Thames in Oxfordshire, England.
- After the war, Peter Fleming retired to squiredom at Nettlebed, Oxfordshire.
- The Cholsey and Wallingford Railway is a 2.5-mile (4 km) long standard gauge heritage railway in the English county of Oxfordshire.
- Oxfordshire County Council also provides lots of information on walking opportunities throughout the county.
- The Stagecoach in Banbury brand, used for local buses in and around the town of Banbury in Oxfordshire.
- From 1 July 2002, the Oxford and Banbury brands were merged to become Stagecoach in Oxfordshire.
- The lock is located between the twin villages of Goring-On-Thames, Oxfordshire, and Streatley, Berkshire, and is adjacent to Goring and Streatley Bridge.
- The Oxfordshire Way splits in Charlbury with one branch running north of the railway and the other south.
- Wychwood Brewery is an English brewery located in the town of Witney, Oxfordshire.
- The Cropredy Festival is a friendly celebration of English folk music set in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside.
- A charming, riverside, Oxfordshire village, five miles from Wallingford and nine miles from Oxford, Dorchester-on-Thames is steeped in history.
- Touch FM is an Independent Local Radio station broadcasting to the town of Banbury and northern Oxfordshire, in the English Midlands.
- Bicester Town is one of two railway stations serving the town of Bicester in Oxfordshire; the other being Bicester North.
- Bicester has a history going back to Saxon times, and is currently one of the fastest growing towns in Oxfordshire.
- Bodicote is a village and civil parish in the Cherwell district of Oxfordshire, England, on the southern fringe of the Banbury urban area.
- Lower Heyford is a village and civil parish in the Cherwell district of Oxfordshire, England.
- The Thames Path, Oxfordshire Way and The Chilterns - famous now for the Red Kites - are all just a stone through away from Lenwade.
- Frank Underwood is a folk and blues musician, also well-known for work in the early music field, who presently lives and works in Oxfordshire.
- We set out the next morning to water at the watering point just south of the bridge, then moored up by Oxfordshire Narrowboats for diesel.
- We will walk our stretch of the Oxfordshire Way to Beckley where we will meet up with the Oxon Weekend Walkers who will have walked from Waterperry.
- David was elected as the Conservative Member of Parliament for the Witney constituency in West Oxfordshire in June 2001.
- Christ Church Meadow: Visit TripAdvisor, your source for the web's best unbiased reviews and articles about Christ Church Meadow in Oxford, Oxfordshire.
- Chiquitos is a very variable place that has suffered from the departure of the Oxfordshire based American forces personnel at the start of the 90s.
- Only eight schools do not have a sixth form; these are mostly in South Oxfordshire and Cherwell districts.
- Blanc is the owner and chef at Le Manoir aux Quat' Saisons, a hotel-restaurant in Great Milton, Oxfordshire, England.
- The boat coming down was owned by the owner of Oxfordshire Narrowboats, those very smart blue boats with fresh paintwork.
- Boothby Baronets refer to a family of baronets descended from the Royalist Sir Henry Boothby of Clater Cote, Oxfordshire (d.
- The family was descended from Edward Wilmot of Witney, Oxfordshire, whose son Charles (c.
- Pitches: 40 Save to Brochure Greenhill Farm is a family run site situated in the heart of the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside.
- It was here that I met a young lady whose home was Lower Heyford, Oxfordshire.
- Park St - Woodstock - Oxfordshire - OX20 1SZ Picturesque Woodstock is home to one of England's oldest and prettiest hotels.
- For a more complete list of settlements in the county see List of places in Oxfordshire.
- This is a list of settlements in both the non-metropolitan shire and ceremonial county of Oxfordshire, England.
- The boundary between Oxfordshire and Berkshire was also moved at that time.
- Lucy Hale lived in the Abingdon area of Oxfordshire, England, and served the Spiritualist Churches in the surrounding area.
- Map Banbury is located in northern Oxfordshire and is a significant commercial and retail centre for the surrounding area.
- Sonning Eye is a hamlet on the River Thames in Oxfordshire, England, in the civil parish of Eye & Dunsden, at the very southernmost tip of Oxfordshire.
- Oxford, Oxfordshire, is a city in England, famous for its university, the University of Oxford, which is commonly referred to simply as Oxford as well.
- LOCAL government across Oxfordshire is being destabilised by renewed talk of the county council being scrapped.
- Working closely with Network Rail, we are going to create a new main-line railway for the people of Oxfordshire and the Midlands.
- Mike Hailwood was born at Great Milton in Oxfordshire, the son of a millionaire Oxford car dealer.
- Frederick Whitaker was born at the Manor House, Bampton, Oxfordshire, on 23 April 1812, the son of Frederick Whitaker, a deputy-lieutenant of the county.
- Sir John Soane was born at Whitchurch in Oxfordshire, the son of a mason, in September 1753.
- During this time, and also early in his Formula One career, Barrichello lived in Banbury and Cumnor, Oxfordshire, UK.
- Kate Garraway (born in Abingdon, Oxfordshire on May 4 1968) is a British television news presenter.
- The Oxford Journal, a free newspaper, has been based in Abingdon for many years and was formerly called the South Oxfordshire Courier.
- Oxford is a city, and the county town of Oxfordshire, in South East England.
- The line between Oxford and Bletchley closed to passengers in 1968 but a service to Bicester calling at Islip, Oxfordshire resumed in 1987.
- North of the Ridge is the River Thames, which forms the boundary between the Vale of White Horse district and West Oxfordshire.
- Agreements are in place with Hampshire and Oxfordshire for bridges over the Rivers Enborne and Thames respectively.
- United Kingdom > England > Oxfordshire > Banbury
- Civil Parish
- Countries > United Kingdom > England > Oxford
- Countries > United Kingdom > England > Buckinghamshire
- Cities > Capitals > London > River Thames
* Blenheim Palace
* Civil Parish
* English County
* High Wycombe
* John Owen
* Local Government District
* Market Town
* Oxford Canal
* River Cherwell
* River Thames
* Southern England
* United Kingdom
Books about "Oxfordshire" in