Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Paternity"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Paternity is the social and legal acknowledgment of the parental relationship between a father and his child.
- Paternity, the state of being a father, can be legally established in several ways.
- Once paternity is determined, the court can consider the issues of custody, visitation, and child support.
- In law, Paternity is the legal acknowledgment of the parental relationship between a man and a child usually based on several factors.
- Extra-pair paternity was defined as the percentage of offspring sired by males other than the attending male.
- The decree of divorce documents and verifies that Warshauer did not adjudicate the paternity of Susan's child or order child support.
- The Court accepts DNA paternity testing as conclusive evidence of paternity.
- November 1: Steve Williams is cleared in a paternity suit brought forth by a California woman, who claimed Williams was the father of her daughter.
- The father can either submit to a paternity test, or a court order can be obtained to force the potential father into taking the test.
- In July 1963, two former secretaries of Elijah Muhammad filed paternity suits against the head of the Nation of Islam.
- Now, if any nation ought to be allowed to claim a sacred origin and point back to a divine paternity that nation is Rome.
- As Nadal gears up for battle, Federer takes paternity leave.
- While the battle over paternity tests continues, Justice Minister Zypries has also announced an overhaul of German laws on alimony.
- The right of paternity refers to a right of an author to claim authorship of work and a right to prevent all others from claiming authorship of his work.
- The author focuses on topics about dna paternity testing and dna testing.
- At that time, the founders of IMRO probably did not know what problems the paternity of the Committee was to cause these days.
- When she learned that there were problems with the paternity test, she convinced Deacon Sharpe (Sean Kanan) to run another test.
- In many species, males try to ensure paternity by monopolising a female's sexual activity while she is on heat but men cannot do this.
- For species with cooperative breeding systems, extra-pair paternity was defined as the percentage of offspring sired by males other than the attending males.
- For persons wishing to dispute paternity, they have to timely oppose a petition to establish paternity, and request that a DNA test be done.
- The story centered on Ms. Hunter's refusal to take a DNA test to determine the paternity of her 5-month-old daughter, but that was not what startled me.
- Prince Albert has admitted paternity of two children, though both are illegitimate.
- Nicholas is said to be demanding a paternity test for Lucas to be sure he is his son.
- Using PCR technology, DNA analysis is widely applied to determine genetic family relationships such as paternity, maternity, siblingship and other kinships.
- When Booth's team analyzed the DNA of the young snakes, they found no evidence of paternity by any of the males who'd mated with their mother previously.
- GTL specializes in DNA and paternity tests and testing services.
- Response: A paternity determination, like a judgment, even though entitled to full faith and credit is generally subject to collateral attack.
- TOM JONES lost a paternity suit in July of 1989 and was ordered to pay $200 a week in child support to 27 year old, Katherine Berkery, of New York.
- Specific areas of representation include marriage and relationship planning, divorce, paternity, child custody, and child support.
- Parties frequently settle divorce or paternity cases between themselves without going to trial.
- There has been some speculation about the paternity of Drusus, some suggesting that he was Augustus' biological son.
- His father, the Spanish painter Miguel Utrillo (1862-1934), only admitted paternity eight years after Maurice's birth.
- The songs tell the story of a young man who, like Vedder, learns that he had been lied to about his paternity and that his real father is dead ("Alive").
- After initially denying paternity of Chance, DNA tests revealed that Combs is in fact her father.
- If you have a child or children and neither common law marriage nor statutory marriage (judge or minister) apply, paternity is the proper remedy.
- Edwards adamantly denied during an interview with ABC News last summer that he had fathered a child with Hunter, and he welcomed a paternity test.
- Pausanias also founded equally the paternity of Laodamia, spouse of Arcas, eponymous heroes of Arcadia.
- A possible result of the first option is paternity by estoppel; the other course creates the risk of damage to the relationship with the woman.
- Mark D. (7 N.Y.3d 320 ), the Court set forth the law applicable to equitable estoppel in paternity and child support proceedings.
- That is either spouse could (rather easily) challenge the presumption of paternity.
- By establishing a presumption of paternity and therefore legitimacy, the rule promoted family stability and integrity.
- In the course of time she gave birth to a son, whose name was Bern and who bore marks, in the shape of a bear's ears, of his paternity.
- However, just in time, Aegeas caught sight of the sword which he had left Theseus to be a mark of his paternity, and dashed the cup from his hands.
- Around the time that Tiberius died, Agrippina became pregnant and Domitius acknowledged the paternity of the child.
- Another important use of DNA fingerprints in the court system is to establish paternity in custody and child support litigation.
- However, proof of paternity has been intrinsically problematic and so social rules often determined who would be regarded as a father e.g.
- Basically, a conclusive presumption has the same legal effect as a judgment or determination of paternity.
- Family Court ordered DNA tests at Mark D.'s request and the DNA saliva swab test excluded paternity.
- Family > Marriage > Divorce > Family Court
- Society > Family > Childhood > Child Support
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Law > Presumption
Books about "Paternity" in