Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Patterson"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Patterson was a 23-year-old linebackers coach in his first paying job, earning $257 a month while working on a master's degree in educational administration.
- Patterson is a Scottish surname meaning "son of Patrick".
- Patterson is a terrific novelist whose only bar to greatness is, as with many other popular authors, a slavish devotion to plot.
- Patterson is the 2003 World silver all-around medallist and the 2004 all-around co-champion with Courtney Kupets at the US Gymnastics Championships.
- Patterson is the youngest of the six-member U.S. women's squad bound for the World Gymnastics Championships in Anaheim, Calif., on Aug.
- When brash reporter Joe Riley (Lee Patterson) began to chip away at her defenses, the fun-loving red-wigged "Niki Smith" began showing up at local bars.
- On September 15, 2006, during the "results" show, Carly Patterson was eliminated from the competition (singing a duet with Jesse McCartney).
- Gerald Patterson, the "Australian Hurricane," as the press called him, came through a notable field and successfully challenged Norman Brookes for the title.
- Like so many thriller writers, including Child, James Patterson and Joseph Kanon, and even Dan Brown, I came to thriller writing in middle-age.
- Patterson, Cohen and Dan Brown are some of my favorite mystery writers.
- Goalie Nick Patterson showed he was the real deal last year, Craig Point was Rookie of the Year, and Ryan Cousins was Defensive Player of the year.
- Mark Patterson is quickly gaining recognition as a composer, music educator and choral clinician.
- In the All-Around competition, she won silver behind the American Carly Patterson.
- Dan Fogel is an East Coast organist, who, starting at 13, worked with, or around, everyone from Don Patterson to Wild Bill Davis.
- His debut was a tag team match, partnering with Rick Patterson against Butch Moffat and Mike Hammer.
- Patterson was selected to the USA Gymnastics Hall of Fame on Tuesday, a day before her 21st birthday.
- Carly Patterson has already been named to the USA gymnastics hall of fame and she is not even old enough to rent a car.
- In May and June 2005 Fantasia went on her first tour with her own live band, supporting soul singers Kem and Rahsaan Patterson.
- Between Van Hunt and Rahsaan Patterson, I don't know who is more overlooked.
- Moments after Patterson captured the women's all-around gold medal, her mother, Natalie, made a cellphone call from Athens to Spring Creek Academy in Plano.
- Simon Patterson Shortlisted: 1996 Patterson is fascinated by the information which orders our lives.
- First time the United States has won consecutive gold medals in the event (Liukin, 2008; Carly Patterson, 2004).
- Carly Patterson of the U.S. won the individual all-round in Athens in 2004 and the American team were second behind Romania in the team competition.
- Carly Patterson was only the second American to win an Olympic all-around title, and did so in 2004 with this proficient but uninspired floor routine.
- Even Carly Patterson, who joined Retton as the only American to win the Olympic title, failed to capture the public's imagination after the Athens Games.
- Liukin becomes the third women's gold medalist in the All-Around from the United States, joining Mary Lou Retton and Carly Patterson.
- In contrast, only 10 percent recognize Carly Patterson, who won the all-around gold in 2004 at Athens, Greece.
- Carly Patterson couldn't replicate it in 2004 when she became the first American since Retton to win an Olympic all-around gold.
- Before the awards ceremony, 2004 Olympic gold medalist Carly Patterson is singing her song "Temporary Life" for the audience.
- Olympic Gold Medalist Carly Patterson is going for the gold again, only this time in music.
- All the posters and the signs we have in the gym - Olympic Gold Medalist Carly Patterson.
- Liukin is the second straight American to win the all-around crown, succeeding training partner Carly Patterson.
- The Irish tenor has always had a unique place in the hearts of audiences around the world and Frank Patterson is a shining example of why this is so.
- This week, a fascinating glimpse into the greedy feudal mindset of the dysfunctional bazillionaires who control the US media, says John Patterson.
- He defeated former world champion Floyd Patterson and tournament favorite Thad Spencer before an upset in the final by Jimmy Ellis.
- Ingemar Johansson knocks out Floyd Patterson and becomes boxing heavyweight champion of the world, June 26, 1959.
- Patterson was just 16 when she joined Mary Lou Retton as the only American women to win the Olympic title.
- Liukin is the reigning Olympic champion, joining Mary Lou Retton and Carly Patterson as the only American women to win the all-around title.
- Only two other American women had won the Olympic all-around before: Mary Lou Retton in 1984 and Carly Patterson, who trained at Liukin's gym, in 2004.
- Carly Patterson becomes the second U.S. women's gymnast -- and the first since Mary Lou Retton in 1984 -- to win the all-around gold.
- Mark Patterson, chief of staff to Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner, was a Goldman Sachs lobbyist until months before joining Team Obama.
- McMahon went into his private office in the building with Patterson and a few others and locked the door behind him.
- Patterson had a lot of contacts and had helped other young drivers, like Ryan Newman, get their foot in the door with NASCAR teams.
- Curb Your Enthusiasm star Jeff Garlin tells John Patterson about Wall-E, his comic career - and keeping a straight face in front of David.
- Both versions of Whose Line are produced by Dan Patterson and Hat Trick, and Patterson ensures that every episode, American or British, meets his standards.
- In the episode of The Simpsons entitled " Trash of the Titans " (1998), the commissioner of sanitation is named Ray Patterson and played by Steve Martin.
- Gen. Robert Patterson in the Shenandoah Valley, but all of his subsequent assignments were in the Western Theater.
- The mother, a daughter of Robert Patterson, was born in Carter County, and died in 1847 in Missouri.
- He also received tutoring in botany, fossils and more lessons from Robert Patterson in the determination of latitude and longitude.
- The 6th PA was a three-month unit that spent its time in the Shenandoah Valley, under the command of General Robert Patterson.
- Patterson was also removed from command.
- Liukin joins Mary Lou Retton (1984) and Carly Patterson (2004) as the only U.S. women to win an Olympic all-around title.
- He also brought out a group of men who he claimed Vince had mistaken for women, such as Pat Patterson and Bastion Booger.
- The more subdued Patterson said Johnson was the real thing.
- Roberta Bondar is currently the chancellor of Trent, and its president is Bonnie Patterson.
- Bishop Patterson is founder and president of BBM. Bishop Patterson is a learned minister.
- Temple of Deliverance Church of God in Christ - Hosted by Bishop G.E. Patterson, includes live and archived sermons and radio broadcasts.
- The difference is that Patterson competed last season in the senior division, Liukin in the junior, so the girls didn't challenge each other directly.
- After arrival in the U.S. established contact with Patterson.
- Contact Us about Carly Patterson as your next speaker.
- Block, G, Patterson, B, Subar, A. Fruits, vegetables and cancer prevention: A review of the epidemiological evidence.
- This is a review of the unabridged audiobook, Sail, by James Patterson.
- After the count, Patterson showed his concern for Johansson by cradling his motionless opponent, and promising him a second rematch.
- During his career he defeated such legendary figures as Jersey Joe Walcott, Jimmy Bivins, and Floyd Patterson.
- Later in his career, Hall claimed he pitched the idea of a Scarface -like character during a meeting with Vince McMahon and Pat Patterson, as a joke.
- Thirteen novels into a career with equal parts acclaim and popularity, Richard North Patterson seems to have embraced his own didactic streak.
- Patterson organized programs and assembled a staff that notably influenced subsequent development of the U.S. National Fungus Collections.
- Both programs will originate from Daytona with host Pat Patterson.
- In a later civil suit she claims she had a daughter as a result of being raped by N.W.A. member Lorenzo "MC Ren" Patterson on a tour bus after the concert.
- If either Bross or Hong wins, WOGA will have produced its third senior national champion since 2004, joining Nastia Liukin and Carly Patterson.
- Marchenko, who grew up in Latvia and co-founded World Olympic Gymnastics Academy 10 years ago in Plano, coaches Patterson at WOGA.
- Her teammates at WOGA have included 2004 Olympic champion Carly Patterson and two-time U.S. national champion Nastia Liukin.
- It was also at this competition that Carly's signature beam dismount (an Arabian double front) was officially named the Patterson.
- Patterson has scored and produced music in a wide range of mediums: from film and television to film trailers, shorts and documentaries.
- Shawn Patterson is a composer for television and film.
- Carly Patterson: The world champion and U.S. floor exercise champion from Allen could win the all-around and more.
- Sports > Gymnastics > Rhythmic Gymnastics > All-Around
- Society > Culture > Sports > Gymnastics
- Gold Medal
* American Author
* Balance Beam
* Baton Rouge
* Card Game
* Courtney Mccool
* Defensive Coordinator
* Four Years
* Gold Medal
* Heavyweight Title
* James Patterson
* Muhammad Ali
* National Championships
* Nine Months
* Pat Patterson
* Recording Artist
* Third Place
* Third Round
* Third Time
* Uneven Bars
* World Championships
* World Heavyweight
Books about "Patterson" in