Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Percentage"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Percentage is often increased during a bacterial infection.
- The percentage is lower for 1,3-aldehyde ketones and diketones.
- This percentage is higher than that reported in another study where abnormal D-dimers were found only in 17% of patients with chronic liver disease.
- The percentage is lower for 1,3-aldehyde ketones and diketones (acetylacetone, for example, 80 % enol form).
- This percentage is much lower in patients who receive drug-eluting stents.
- Percentage based on weights is called weight percentage, and percentage based on the numbers of atoms or moles is called mole percentage.
- The percentage of alcohol by weight is approximately 20 percent lower than that by volume.
- This comes out to a percentage, and a lender uses this percentage to get an idea of how much of your income will be going towards paying your loan.
- During the early amortization period, a large percentage of the monthly payment is used for paying the interest.
- The share of a dentist´s fee that an enrollee is responsible for paying, expressed as a fixed percentage.
- That number corresponds numerically to the percentage of people that migrated from China at the end of the Civil War in 1949.
- Usually when a chief executives says his company will cut people, he either says how many or what percentage of the workforce it will be.
- People from the Asian continent such as the Chinese, make up a small percentage of the population.
- The percentage by volume of red blood cells in a given sample of blood after it has been spun in a centrifuge.
- Hematocrit measures the percentage of red blood cells in the sample.
- From the hematocrit tube, one can approximate the percentage of space that the RBCs occupy in the total sample.
- According to this inequality, the variance of a variable provides information about the percentage of values that lie far away from the mean.
- The percentage change from baseline at 3 and 6 months was assessed using a log-scale analysis of variance (ANOVA) model including baseline as a covariate.
- As a result of its higher oxygen concentration, the percentage of nitrogen in nitrox is always lower than in air.
- You would not want to use a fertilizer containing such a high percentage of nitrogen on landscape plants because it would be very easy to burn them.
- Commission - A percentage of a sale paid to an agent of the sale as compensation for assisting either the buyer or seller.
- The Federal Truth-in-Lending Act requires that the annual percentage rate be disclosed to the buyer at or before closing.
- The firm calculates the cost of producing the product and adds on a percentage (profit) to that price to give the selling price.
- A contract in which the selling price is based on the total cost of production plus a fixed percentage or fixed amount.
- They also affect a greater percentage of individuals in a population as the number of individuals increases.
- There was a greater percentage of patients with a headache response at 2 hours in the higher dose groups.
- Each monthly mortgage payment you make earns you a greater percentage of, or equity in, your home.
- Yield Spread Premium: A percentage of the loan amount, the YSP is what a lender pays a broker for a loan with a higher interest rate, and lower fees.
- YIELD - The return on an investment or the amount of profit, stated as a percentage of the amount invested.
- Yield - The rate of return on an investment over a given time, expressed as an annual percentage rate.
- Ejection Fraction (EF): EF is a measurement of the percentage of blood pumped out of the heart with each beat.
- Hematocrit is the measurement of the percentage of red blood cells in whole blood.
- Return on sales A measurement of operational efficiency equaling net pre-tax profits divided by net sales expressed as a percentage.
- A sample that size will accurately reflect the whole within about 3 percentage points, a variance that statisticians call the margin of error.
- The estimated percentage plus or minus its margin of error is a confidence interval for the percentage.
- The margin of error is frequently misused to determine whether one percentage is higher than another.
- For mutual funds, a measure of trading activity during the previous year, expressed as a percentage of the average total assets of the fund.
- There may be increased fees if a lawyer is retained to cross-examine the asset list or if the executor charges a percentage of the assets to do the work.
- Most people are uncomfortable holding too large a percentage of their assets in precious metals and related mining company shares.
- An ad valorem tax is a percentage of the value of the item, say 10 cents on the dollar, while a specific tariff is so-much per weight, say $5 per ton.
- Most preferred stock pays a fixed dividend that is paid prior to the common stock dividend, stated in a dollar amount or as a percentage of par value.
- Cost-based pricing is adding a dollar amount or percentage to the cost of the product.
- The value you enter here is a percentage of the sales price of your home.
- To figure the business part of your deductible mortgage interest, multiply this interest by the percentage of your home used for business.
- The amount of a down payment is usually a certain percentage of the price of a home which varies from lender to lender, but is anywhere from 3-10%.
- EFFECTIVE INTEREST RATE is the cost of credit on a yearly basis expressed as a percentage.
- It is a calculation of the cost of credit as a yearly rate and shown as a percentage.
- APR (Annual Percentage Rate) The annual percentage rate is a measure of the cost of credit on a yearly basis.
- Gases such as air with enriched oxygen content (nitrox), oxygen with helium in order to decrease the percentage of nitrogen is known as trimix.
- The percentage of Americans who have a heart attack, as well as the number of resulting deaths, has continued to decrease since the 1970s.
- Net Asset Value (% increase since inception): Percentage (average) increase or decrease in the NAV since inception.
- By adding nitrous oxide to an engine, the total amount of oxygen is increased while the volume of nitrogen is decreased (as a percentage of the whole).
- One would imagine that as the fluid level is decreased, the percentage of RBCs per unit volume of blood would increase.
- The percentage of G cells as a percentage of mucosal endocrine cells was also raised and that of D cells was decreased.
- Recall that income elasticity is defined as the percentage change in quantity demanded for a given percentage change in income, all else the same.
- The own-price elasticity is the ratio of the percentage change in quantity demanded to the percentage change in price, and is a negative number.
- The third factor assesses the quantity or percentage of the original copyrighted work that has been imported into the new work.
- Your hematocrit is a measure of the percentage of the blood that is red blood cells.
- Alcohol By Volume (ABV) - The measure of the amount of space the alcohol in a beer takes up as a percentage of total volume.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR): a measure of the cost of credit, expressed as a yearly rate.
- Commission - Fee paid to an agent or insurance salesperson as a percentage of the policy premium.
- This commission is typically a percentage of the selling price of the home.
- Most real estate agents work for a commission, most often a percentage of the sale price of the home being sold.
- And today, permanent colostomies are rare in cases of colon cancer, and are required for only a small percentage of patients with rectal cancer.
- In a very small percentage of cases, the ulcer may rupture a blood vessel, causing vomiting of blood.
- In a small percentage of cases, people with Williams syndrome inherit the chromosomal deletion from a parent with the condition.
- An ejection fraction (EF) is the proportion, fraction, or percentage of blood pumped by the heart with each beat.
- The percentage of black victims among storm-related deaths (49%)[ 103] was below their proportion in the area's population (approx.
- The standard error of a reported proportion or percentage p measures its accuracy, and is the estimated standard deviation of that percentage.
- Most test results are reported as amounts in a sample of blood (for example, cells per milliliter) or as a percentage.
- Each type of white blood cell can be represented as a percentage of the total number of white cells observed.
- At least two types of cells are studied, usually white cells and red cells, and the percentage of GPI-deficient cells are reported.
- Hematocrit is the percentage of whole blood that is made up of cells (all but about 1% of blood cells are erythrocytes).
- Multiplying the percentage by the total count of white blood cells indicates the actual number of each type of white blood cells in the sample.
- The percentage of the different types of white blood cells in the WBC is called the WBC differential.
- A term used in the Truth-in-Lending Act to represent the percentage relationship of the total finance charge to the amount of the loan.
- The relationship between the amount of the mortgage loan and the appraisal value of the property, expressed as a percentage.
- This is the relationship, expressed as a percentage, between the amount of a loan and a property's value or sales price.
- The above stated percentage of profit are to be paid in cash by the client while the balance is paid over agreed terms.
- Figure 3 is a Bloomberg screen of cash as a percentage of market capitalization for the S-chips.
- Dillon Gage charges an assay fee but pays a higher percentage of the gold value, so they will net you more cash for orders over a certain weight.
- Put simply, it is the net operating income divided by the sales price or value of a property expressed as a percentage.
- Furnace heating ability is measured with an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) percentage.
- Packed cell volume (PCV) or haematocrit (Hct) is a measure of the percentage of red blood cells to the total blood volume.
- A hematocrit level is a way of measuring what percentage of blood cells in your blood stream are red blood cells.
- Hematocrit is a blood test that measures the percentage of the volume of whole blood that is made up of red blood cells.
- White cells Total white blood cells - All the white cell types are given as a percentage and as an absolute number per litre.
- We can then either share with you a percentage of the revenue generated from your users, or pay you a flat fee per install, whichever you prefer".
- The BMI is very useful because it correlates very closely to your body fat percentage which is much more difficult to measure.
- The type, amount and timing of the food you eat greatly influences your body fat percentage.
- Multivariate linear regression analyses, which included age, sex, BMI, percentage of body fat, IHTG, VAT, and s.c.
- Furthermore a negotiated percentage of all rent payments should be applied toward the purchase price of the home.
- Each program usually specifies a dollar amount or purchase price percentage that home buyers must contribute.
- COMMISSION A percentage of the sales price or a fixed fee negotiated by an agent to compensate for the effort expended to sell or purchase property.
- Interest Rate - The percentage of an amount of money which is paid for its use for a specified time, usually expressed as an annual percentage.
- Interest rate - The percentage of an amount of money which is paid for its use for a specified time.
- It would seem logical that the higher percentage of claims that an insurance company pays out, the better value the insured is getting for his money.
- Interest Rate - The percentage of an amount of money that's paid for its use over a specified time period.
- A poll tax, head tax, or capitation is a tax of a uniform, fixed amount per individual (as opposed to a percentage of income).
- The tax paid is Nil and the fee is based upon a percentage of the property value.
- A regressive tax is a tax which takes a larger percentage of income from people whose income is low.
- A progressive tax is a tax that "takes a larger percentage from the income of high-income people than it does from the improvement of this channel.
- By multiplying the percentage with the total number of white blood cells, the absolute number of each type of white cell can be obtained.
- Multiplying the percentage of neutrophils by the total number of white blood cells will give the "absolute" number of these types of cells.
- It could be that the number of neutrophils is fine, but that your percentage is low because another type of WBC is elevated.
- By 1891 the percentage of Welsh speakers had dropped to 27.9% and only Lisvane, Llanedyrn and Creigiau remained as majority Welsh-speaking communities.
- The highest percentage of Welsh speakers is in Pentyrch, where 15.9% of the population speak the language.
- However, North Gower and the district of Mawr has a high percentage of Welsh speakers.
- A percentile rank is a percent number that indicates the percentage of cases in a distribution below a given variable value.
- The percentile rank of a score is the percentage of scores in its frequency distribution which are lower.
- The percentile rank is the percentage or proportion of scores that score lower than a given score.
- NHL.com ranked as the number two site in terms of percentage change in unique visitors from March to April according to comScore.
- Most types of NHL involve B cells, while a small percentage involve T cells.
- He was named to the NHL All-Star Game in 2003-04 and led the NHL in shooting percentage with 23.2 percent in 2005-06.
- Hašek played 58 games with a league-best 1.95 goals against average (GAA), seven shutouts, and a.930 save percentage.
- Besides tying for the OHL lead in shutouts, Pitton was also ranked among the league leaders in GAA (6th), save percentage (9th), and wins (11th).
- He posted club records for wins (30-24-2 record) and goals-against average (2.47) along with a.907 save percentage and one shutout.
- From '59-60 through '62-63 Plante led the league in total wins (127) and winning percentage (.652).
- Backstrom appeared in 71 games for Minnesota and ranked among the top five goaltenders in goals-against average, save percentage and shutouts.
- Thomas led the NHL with a 2.10 goals-against average and a.933 save percentage for the Eastern Conference-leading Bruins.
- He ranked second to Seibu's Kazuhito Katayama in overall goaltending stats, posting a.921 save percentage and 2.50 goals-against average.
- Lenders will often not lend more than a certain percentage (fraction) of the appraised value, so such a contingency may be useful for a buyer.
- For this reason, lenders are very wary of lending more than a certain percentage of a home's value.
- The plaintiff made a certain percentage of profit on the manufacture and sale of carpets containing the patented design.
- Tourism > Resorts > Business > Interest
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Thought > Value
* Annual Percentage Rate
* Annual Rate
* Appraised Value
* Contingent Fee
* Gross Monthly Income
* Higher Percentage
* Housing Costs
* Loan-To-Value Ratio
* Oxygen Percentage
* Percentage Change
* Percentage Changes
* Percentage Point
* Percentage Points
* Percentage Rate
* Value Ratio
Books about "Percentage" in