Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Performing"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Performing is the best feeling because you get to see reactions from fans and watch random cats screaming your lyrics back to you.
- Performing is John Pizzarelli on seven-string guitar, Ray Kennedy on piano, and John's brother Martin Pizzarelli on bass.
- Also performing was the bass Luigi Lablache, who had also sung the same work at the funerals of Beethoven and Bellini.
- When performing, the champion fiddler also shares his talents on mandolin, guitar and mountain dulcimer.
- After performing, the two of them announced the Grammy winner for Best New Artist, which went to Adele.
- There are a number of algorithms for performing encryption and decryption, but comparatively few such algorithms have stood the test of time.
- In addition to performing solo and in a duet with Pavarotti, Bocelli sang with Bryan Adams, Andreas Vollenweider, and Nancy Gustafson.
- Peter Asher decided to pursue a career in Production, leaving Gordon to carry on his own, performing solo and writing songs.
- James Raphael has embarked on a career of international dimension, performing solo and with orchestras throughout the world.
- Soon after Makarova defected to the West in 1970, she began performing with the American Ballet Theatre in New York and the Royal Ballet in London.
- Bragg turned to tirelessly gigging (and even busking) around London, performing solo with an electric guitar.
- While performing in London, England, Serge Diaghilev asked the group to join his Ballets Russes, prompting the four to defect.
- The doctor performing a sigmoidoscopy or colonoscopy may remove tissue for a biopsy during the test.
- With endoscopy, the lining of the intestinal tract can be directly seen by the doctor performing the procedure and biopsies can be obtained.
- The test is most often done by a doctor who specializes in performing and interpreting diagnostic imaging tests (radiologist).
- Damian began performing as a child as the vocalist for a group called The Shepherds.
- Born in London, Linda Lewis made her stage debut as a child, performing alongside her mother and father in the clubs near her East End home.
- Lyrics are sung to beautiful music which aid the child in remembering the dance exercises and performing them correctly.
- Although the purpose of practicing yajna remains the same, the way of its performing evolved in time along with various layers of Hinduism.
- The only way to determine which form of colitis a person has is by performing a biopsy.
- A way of congratulating someone for performing a mitzvah or other good deed.
- By the age of 5 she was studying at the Yehudi Menuhin School, and at 10 she was already performing in Carnegie Hall and the Royal Albert Hall.
- Ellen Oak has been studying and performing the life and work of Hildegard for more than a decade.
- In Goddess more than 30 Martha Graham dancers recall the complex experience of studying, working and performing with this small giant of a woman.
- The present invention also provides reagents such as oligonucleotide primers and polypeptides which are useful in performing these methods.
- Another example embodiment of the present invention is directed to an M 6 block cipher system for encoding content and performing authentication of a device.
- Stunt performers and stunt doubles are generally skilled at performing physical action in character for film and television.
- In some countries child actors in the performing arts (television, film or stage) are prohibited from doing certain things.
- A music video was produced featuring DMX performing the song against clips from the film.
- The band was invited to open for Bitch at the Woodstock Club in Los Angeles, performing eight songs — six being covers.
- On Sunday night Dolly Parton was here performing in Los Angeles and in between songs was working the crowd like a good performer should do.
- Aside from his performing and recording schedule, Kenny has been a teacher at the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) for many years.
- In 2001, Stanley returned more formally to his initial love: performing, recording, and playing the bass.
- He began playing double bass at age fifteen and began performing professionally upon graduating high school.
- The EUB retains enough of the features of the double bass so that double bass players are comfortable performing on it.
- On this album, Gill played guitar, bass, bongos, and drums in addition to performing lead and background vocals.
- The two began performing as Stiff Woodies with Cobain on drums, Novoselic on bass and whoever happened to be around on guitar.
- AMG: Baker always sounded at his best when performing in a trio with guitar and bass.
- Performing as a soloist with orchestra at the age of seven and she made her international debut at the age of nine.
- In 1951 he disbanded his orchestra and focused on performing with small groups and with Jazz at the Philharmonic.
- While working with the Les Hite band, Hampton also occasionally did some performing with Nat Shilkrer and his orchestra.
- Bass. Bass players work well in performing with piano, guitar and brass musicians.
- He began studying the piano at the age of six and spent most of his childhood mastering the instrument and performing concerts and recitals.
- Also performing on piano are the elegant pianist and vocalist Barbara Carroll, the hard-swinging Eric Reed and Jazz in July artistic director Bill Charlap.
- Roland Dyens shares the joy of his musical talent while performing, composing and teaching throughout the world.
- Cathy Fink & Marcy Marxer have been making music together since 1984, combining two careers of performing, teaching and recording for children and adults.
- Wood began his 15-year association with Martha Graham in 1953, performing and touring with her company, along with teaching in her school.
- In the 1950's, Stanley Williams was performing as a principal dancer with George Krista 's Ballet Comique in London, where he also stood as balletmaster.
- The performing company relies heavily on its star, Tetsuya Kumakawa, its founder, artistic director, principal dancer and choreographer.
- Tchaikovsky toured Europe as a conductor, performing his Marche solennelle at the opening concert in Carnegie Hall, New York City, in 1891.
- In 1963, Pryor moved to New York City and began performing regularly in clubs alongside performers such as Bob Dylan and Woody Allen.
- Nicolas Collins was born in New York City in 1954, and has been composing and performing since the early 1970s.
- Many hoped that English would be able to rebuild the party, given time, but a year later, the party was performing only slightly better than in the election.
- Marsalis eventually assembled his own band and hit the road, performing over 120 concerts every year for ten consecutive years.
- Exodus 12 commands the Israelites to repeat this practice every year, performing the sacrifice during the day and then consuming it after the sun has set.
- A native of Oregon, he started playing at the age of ten, and while still in high school began performing professionally.
- Miller went to the High School of Music and Art (now the Laguardia School of Performing Arts), where he majored in the clarinet.
- Despite offers by bandleaders, he followed his mother's advice and finished high school before performing on the road with regional territory bands.
- Performing a bitwise logical AND operation between the IP address and the subnet mask results in the Network Address or Number.
- When you try to shut down a management interface (mgmt0), a follow-up message confirms your action before performing the operation.
- In this way, if another data call occurs, the Sun ONE Web Server can return the cached data instead of performing the operation again.
- Awk scans its input, one line at a time, looking for lines that match a specified pattern, and performing a set of operations on those lines that match.
- Embodiments of the present invention also relate to a hardware device or other apparatus for performing these operations.
- FIG. 1 is a flow chart showing the operations of a prior art cryptograhic system in performing authentication of a server to a client.
- He has a longstanding creative relationship with Zakir Hussain, performing, touring, recording and composing together for more than twenty years.
- Performing a compact 150 or so shows every year, Eddie Money is always touring, somewhere.
- Van Morrison continued performing concerts in the 2000s throughout the year rather than touring.
- The band went on a tour which lasted nearly two years, which saw some of their largest shows, including performing in front of 200,000 people in Moscow.
- Besides performing at concerts, Liszt had during the tour composed several dozens of pages of music.
- In July, she joined Elvis Costello on several dates of his U.S. tour, performing alongside Costello and his band on several numbers each night.
- To diagnose atelectasis, a doctor starts by recording the patient's symptoms and performing a thorough physical examination.
- A doctor diagnoses the cancer by performing a biopsy of the tonsil, in which a sample of tissue is removed for examination under a microscope.
- The researchers first evaluated the technical feasibility and safety of the procedure by performing liver biopsy on pigs under general anesthesia.
- The legal term for failing to obtain informed consent before performing a test or procedure on a patient is called battery (a form of assault).
- Your doctor will try to minimize the chance of this by performing other diagnostic tests to look for a partial blockage before you have this procedure.
- On a Saturday night in November 1973, the Akemans returned home after performing a show at the Grand Ole Opry, and were shot dead upon their arrival.
- After his release, Scott-Heron began performing live again, starting with a show at SOBs in New York on September 13, 2007.
- The group was scheduled to back up Bill Monroe on a TV broadcast, but ended up performing on their own when Bill's bus broke down on the way to the show.
- Performing as Rock and Roll Fantasy, they offered a show of Bad Company songs for an audience of just a few hundred.
- He stopped performing at the piano if the audience chatted amongst themselves, or afforded him less than their full attention.
- Beyond performing in the opera house in New York, the Met has gradually expanded its audience as new technologies have become available.
- Brian Eno, producer of three previous U2 albums, this time contributed as a full partner including writing and performing.
- Songwriters dream of making their living by writing, and sometimes performing, their songs.
- Brian Eno, producer of three previous U2 albums, contributed as a full partner, including writing and performing.
- A performing musician for 20 years, I have traveled extensively in Jamaica and England as well as the USA, always with an eye and an ear for music.
- Nancy Thorwardson has been a performing musician for many years, playing and singing western, swing, honky-tonk folk, bluegrass, old timey, and Cajun musics.
- Money problems forced Stravinsky to curtail his composing time by working more often as a performing musician and conductor.
- Other musicians who began performing while The Clash were active and acknowledged their debt to the band include Billy Bragg and Aztec Camera.
- Since 1997, Coffin has traveled the world with the Flecktones, performing with musicians of all walks.
- The royal court always had a number of musicians employed in the making or the performing of music.
- Ballet in London was not resurrected until the early 20th century, when such dancers as Adeline Genée began performing.
- Loren Hightower - Loren Hightower is an American dancer who split his performing career between ballet and musical theatre.
- Christina has been performing for around 18 years, training in Ballet, Jazz, Pointe, Lyrical, and Musical Theatre.
- Born and raised in Edmonton, Alberta, Lisa Ryder started performing as a child through dance, attending the Edmonton Studio of Ballet.
- Throughout the summer there are a range of international festivals, markets and performing arts including song and dance.
- AHDS Performing Arts has a number of collections related to music, dance, theatre, radio, film and television.
- His activities include performing as a soloist, touring with his jazz quartet, and playing in duo with pianist Bill Mays.
- Conrad has been performing with his own band "The One Elevens" for the past two years, playing his own brand of blues,roots, and rock music.
- He began playing the piano at a young age and upon entering high school took up the tuba and developed an interest in performing and writing music.
- Fats Domino returned to stage on May 19, 2007, at Tipitina's at New Orleans, performing to a full house.
- Drawing on traditional work songs, African American slaves originated began performing a wide variety of Spirituals and other Christian music.
- Known for his raspy, deeper tone, Weir sings covers by Bob Dylan, Chuck Berry and Willie Dixon while also performing many of his own songs.
- They also perform some songs by other French singers such as Edith Piaf as well as performing their own songs in French and in English.
- Whether performing their own songs, traditional ones, or gospel, they brought a strong bluesy feeling to both their music and their vocals.
- Combs and Wallace became instant friends, performing together on the 1992 reggae song “Dolly My Babii” by Super Cat.
- After a decade of motherhood, Lynn began performing her own songs in local clubs, backed by a band led by her brother, Jay Lee Webb.
- It was shortly after that trip that he formed a jazz trio for the first time and began performing in local clubs.
- Small in stature with a powerful voice, Jones arrived in Los Angeles in the late 1950s and began performing in local clubs and bars.
- DeGeneres started performing stand-up comedy at small clubs and coffeehouses.
- Baez began her career performing in coffeehouses in the Boston-Cambridge area, and rose to fame as an unbilled performer at the 1959 Newport Folk Festival.
- They spent most of 2000 on tour, performing on the Deconstruction tour in Europe with NOFX and playing the main stage of the Vans Warped Tour in the summer.
- The Joyful Noise Band traveled with a Christian community throughout the U.S. & Europe, performing in festivals held underneath giant tents.
- Of the six ensembles travelling to London from outside Europe, only two (Boston and San Francisco Symphony) are performing more than one concert.
- During the 1970s, Sonny found a great deal of work in Europe, performing at major jazz festivals such as the Umbria Jazz Festival in Perugia, Italy.
- Performing at jazz festivals is a great way to network and take your career to a higher level.
- By the early '80s, the band was performing on national television and at jazz festivals.
- Anton Karas was just another Viennese zither player, performing at different wine gardens at night and working at odd jobs during the day.
- The festival consisted of dancers taking classes from nationally prominent artistic directors during the day as well as performing at night.
- Sun Ra was rehearsing in the day and performing nearly every night.
- After 37 years of performing, Aerosmith continues to maintain a high level of popularity and success and continues to tour and record music to this day.
- After 40 years of performing, the band continues to tour and record music.
- He began performing his original songs around Greenwich Village before moving to Woodstock in 1973, while studying the work of Marvin Gaye and Sam Cooke.
- Mary Galic - Vocalist Has been performing for over 20 years locally and internationally, locally entertaining with both covers and original songs.
- Singer-songwriter Phil Vassar began his career performing his growing repertoire of original songs at his Nashville club-restaurant.
- Though the emphasis is not on a performance, dance is a performing art and we encourage the experience of being on stage as part of the learning process.
- Within " the arts ", music may be classified as a performing art, a fine art, and auditory art.
- Dance was also a performing art that brought pleasure to both the performers and the audience.
- With the exception of solo performances, where memorization is the norm, rock musicians generally have a sheet music at hand when performing on stage.
- With the exception of solo performances, where memorization is expected, classical musicians ordinarily have the sheet music at hand when performing.
- While Lai Haroba continues as a living tradition, Manipuri has expanded and gained popularity as a performing art in group and solo performances.
- Society > Culture > Arts > Music
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Information > Recording
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Culture > Arts
- Culture > Arts > Music > Concert
* Artists Performing
* Band Performing
* Comedy Clubs
* First Time
* Gymnastics Spectacular
* Live Audiences
* Monroe Brothers
* Own Stunts
* Performing Artists
* Performing Arts
* Performing Career
* Performing Music
* Recording Music
* Writing Songs
Books about "Performing" in