Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Personnel Changes"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- With personnel changes, the band reverted to a somewhat more traditional bluegrass band.
- A few personnel changes are noted at the release of a similar album in 1973, the live Moving On.
- Amidst the personnel changes, a Greatest Hits album was released, which hit the top 20 and eventually went gold.
- The band has had numerous personnel changes, but the core lineup of Haynes, Leary, and drummer King Coffey has been together since 1983.
- Following accession on 1 January 2007, the observers became MEPs (with some personnel changes).
- The band was fractured by drug -related deaths and numerous subsequent personnel changes have taken place over the years, with Hynde as the sole constant.
- The group continued to go through personnel changes with only Reed and drummer Dougie Vipond remaining from the original band.
- This group, with several personnel changes, continued until 1969, recording a string of albums for Blue Note.
- A considerable amount of King Crimson's history consists of the various personnel changes that have occurred within the group.
- A series of personnel changes in the late 1990s was capped by the departure of Betts.
- In the years after this publicity, W.A.S.P. went through many personnel changes, with founding guitarist Chris Holmes and Blackie Lawless as the constants.
- With this album, years of personnel changes ended for Fleetwood Mac with the departure of guitarist Bob Welch.
- Recovering from personnel changes, the Allman Brothers Band didn't release an album in 1997; this record should help tide their fans over.
- The month just before Scruggs was hired marked another period of personnel changes for the Blue Grass Boys.
- Energy was infused into Sadler's team with personnel changes during the off-season, setting the stage for Sadler's most successful season to date.
- The band went through some personnel changes during the recording sessions.
- A series of personnel changes, and the occasional intramural ruckus, have kept the band in flux.
- After several personnel changes, the group disbanded in 1973, with Chris Hillman playing bass with the band for their final show in February of that year.
- Upon returning to America McKenzie joined the Paul Whiteman Orchestra, but kept the band going on the side, with personnel changes.
- In 1927 Weldon made a recording with Charles Polk and other members of what would become (with personnel changes) the Memphis Jug Band for Victor Records.
- The band went through a number of personnel changes over the years but remained extremely popular worldwide.
- Over the years the group weathered a number of personnel changes, performing a variety of music ranging from old-time to bluegrass and country.
- The band began performing under the name “Midfield” but changed to “American Homecoming” in January 2005 after a number of personnel changes.
- Victor Records
- Paul Whiteman Orchestra
- Successful Season
- Blue Grass Boys
Books about "Personnel Changes" in