Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Pianist Herbie Hancock"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Jazz pianist Herbie Hancock is currently at work on an album paying tribute to his longtime associate and friend, singer-songwriter Joni Mitchell.
- Jazz pianist Herbie Hancock was overwhelmed with the star treatment he received at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles last month.
- In the early 1960s, pianist Herbie Hancock dazzled the jazz community with his work in Donald Byrd's band and then on his debut, Takin' Off.
- Drummer Lenny White and pianist Herbie Hancock are among the other jazz luminaries who contribute.
Pianist Herbie Hancock
- Along with Miles on trumpet, tenor saxophonist Wayne Shorter, pianist Herbie Hancock, bassist Ron Carter, and drummer Tony Williams are heard on this album.
- Another great innovator in the field of modal jazz is pianist Herbie Hancock.
- In 1998, Diana married Krishna Booker, son of jazz bassist Walter Booker, nephew of saxophonist Wayne Shorter and godson of pianist Herbie Hancock.
- Bassist Ron Carter
- Arts > Music > Jazz > Modal Jazz
- Drummer Tony Williams
- Saxophonist Wayne Shorter
- Jazz Luminaries
Books about "Pianist Herbie Hancock" in