Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Pilot Study"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A pilot study was therefore designed to examine the effect of the immunomodulatory drug SCV-07 on PIC-infected guinea pigs.
- A pilot study was performed in 2006 that showed that lucid dreaming treatment was successful in reducing nightmare frequency.
- This pilot study is the first randomized, controlled trial of zonisamide for the treatment of any neuropathic pain disorder.
- The pilot study was a single-blinded, randomized, controlled trial.
- The pilot study is expected to be followed by a multicenter clinical trial that will compare the ShangRing technique to traditional circumcision methods.
- Pilot study The initial study examining a new method or treatment.
- The current study was a pilot study and attempted to add to the growing body of knowledge regarding inherent issues in computer forensics.
- Improved insulin sensitivity and body fat distribution in HIV-infected patients treated with rosiglitazone: a pilot study.
- Clinical effects of endothelin receptor antagonism with bosentan in patients with severe chronic heart failure: results of a pilot study.
- Citalopram in the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder; an open pilot study.
- Based on the results of a pilot study 24, it was assumed Super Malic would be more effective than combined alprazolam and ibuprofen 7.
- A pilot study of subcutaneous recombinant hirudin (HBW 023) in the treatment of deep vein thrombosis.
- Treatment of advanced Parkinson's disease by posterior GPi pallidotomy: 1-year results of a pilot study.
- Treatment of relapsed idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura with the anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody rituximab: a pilot study.
- A pilot study of the anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody rituximab in patients with refractory immune thrombocytopenia.
- Double-blind parallel design pilot study of acetyl-levocarnitine in patients with Alzheimer's disease.
- A pilot study of N-acetyl glucosamine, a nutritional substrate for glycosaminoglycan synthesis, in paediatric chronic inflammatory bowel disease.
- A pilot study of ex vivo gene therapy for homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia.
- PMID 12615581. ^ Mader TJ, Gibson P (1997). "Adenosine receptor antagonism in refractory asystolic cardiac arrest: results of a human pilot study".
- In the results of this initial pilot study, Genuity, Cable & Wireless, ICCX and Qwest top the list as the fastest providers among those measured.
- This pilot study shows that patients with quiescent UC can safely take a diet rich in oat bran specifically to increase the fecal butyrate level.
- Treatment of fibromyalgia syndrome with SuperMalic: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover pilot study.
- Their small pilot study involved 10 patients with mild to moderate ulcerative colitis who had not been helped by conventional medical therapy.
- Magnetic mattress pad use in patients with fibromyalgia: a randomized double-blind pilot study.
- A human pilot study recently confirmed the protective effects of green tea against lung cancer seen in cell culture and animal studies.
- Eculizumab was safe and well tolerated during this open-label pilot study.
- In summary, we report the results of a 12-month clinical trial of oral sildenafil in an open-label, single-drug, pilot study.
- The program was led by a medical doctor trained in educational counselling (JU) and was tested in a pilot study.
- GINSENG RELIEVES CANCER FATIGUE A pilot study suggests that ginseng can relieve fatigue and boost energy levels in people with cancer.
- The Colorectal Cancer Working Group conducted both the experimental phase and the pilot study at the peripheral level.
- Double blind, controlled pilot study in the maintenance treatment of Crohn's ileocolitis.
- A double blind, placebo-controlled pilot study of galantamine augmentation of antidepressant treatment in older adults with major depression.
- Intrapericardial treatment of inflammatory and neoplastic pericarditis guided by pericardioscopy and epicardial biopsy - results from a pilot study.
- Transdermal testosterone administration in women with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome wasting: a pilot study.
- Effects of homeopathic treatment in women with premenstrual syndrome: a pilot study.
- Zanarini MC, Frankenburg FR. Omega-3 fatty acid treatment of women with borderline personality disorder: a double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study.
- Jarusiewicz, B. (2002). Efficacy of neurofeedback for children in the autistic spectrum: A pilot study.
- A pilot study of early nasogastric (NG) feeding in patients with objectively graded severe AP proved that this approach was also feasible.
- The treatment of patients with symptomatic common bile duct stenosis secondary to chronic pancreatitis using partially covered metal stents: a pilot study.
- In this research after a pilot study for 3 month, the necessary sample size was to be used for 22 patients, but the researchers increase it to 30 patients.
- Pilot study of Ginkgolide B, a PAF-acether specific inhibitor in the treatment of acute outbreaks of multiple sclerosis.
- Currier RD, Haerer AF, Meydrech EF. Low dose oral methotrexate treatment of multiple sclerosis: a pilot study.
- Holt PR, Katz S, Kirshoff R. Curcumin therapy in inflammatory bowel disease: a pilot study.
- Comparison of routine and unprepped CT colonography augmented by low fiber diet and stool tagging: a pilot study.
- A pilot study of lithium carbonate plus divalproex sodium for the continuation and maintenance treatment of patients with bipolar I disorder.
- RheothRx (poloxamer 188) injection for the acute painful episode of sickle cell disease: a pilot study.
- CONCLUSIONS: This pilot study suggests that dehydroepiandrosterone is an effective treatment for midlife-onset dysthymia.
- Schwartz JL, Baker V, Larios E, Chung FL. Molecular and cellular effects of green tea on oral cells of smokers: A pilot study.
- A pilot study on the effects of almond consumption on DNA damage and oxidative stress in smokers.
- Vincent HK, Bourguignon CM, Vincent KR, Taylor AG. Effects of alpha-lipoic acid supplementation in peripheral arterial disease: a pilot study.
- Pilot study of dietary fatty acid supplementation in the treatment of adult periodontitis.
- In a pilot study of 10 subjects with NASH, 7 of 10 patients completed 1 y of treatment with betaine.
- Soy-derived isoflavones treatment in children with hypercholesterolemia: a pilot study.
- The aim of this open pilot study was to examine the efficacy and safety of nicotine enemas in active distal Crohn's colitis.
- Safety of dalteparin for the prophylaxis of venous thromboembolism in elderly medical patients with renal insufficiency: a pilot study.
- A pilot study of a ketogenic diet in patients with Lafora body disease.
- Application of a ketogenic diet in children with autistic behavior: pilot study.
- Results of a pilot study in severe childhood epilepsies treated with vagus nerve stimulation.
- Cinromide in epilepsy: a pilot study.
- Health > Diseases > Treatments > Treatment
- Humans > Health > Diseases > Patients
- Protective Effect
* Active Ulcerative Colitis
* Acupuncture Treatment
* Acute Mania
* Adefovir Dipivoxil
* Antiepileptic Drugs
* Antithymocyte Globulin
* Cholesterol Reduction
* Chronic Active Hepatitis
* Chronic Hepatitis
* Cluster Headache
* Decompensated Heart Failure
* Double-Blind Pilot Study
* Hepatocellular Carcinoma
* Irritable Bowel Syndrome
* Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patients
* Myelodysplastic Syndrome
* Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
* Preliminary Study
* Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
* Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
* Prophylactic Treatment
* Protective Effect
* Transfusion Requirements
* Ulcerative Colitis
* Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Books about "Pilot Study" in