Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Pioneers"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The PIONEERS is a history and literature unit.
- Pioneers: A Simulation of Decision-Making on a Wagon Train - John Wesley.
- Pioneers is a non-denominational mission agency that is intent on reaching the unreached with the good news of salvation through Jesus Christ.
- The pioneers were really intertwined.
- The Pioneers were created by the Bush campaign in 2000 to reward supporters who brought in at least $100,000 in contributions.
- Autor: Rose Wilder LaneTitel: Young Pioneers Info: 01.
- Wheeler, David Wikipedia biography of one of the pioneers of the Edsac computer at Cambridge, who helped to develop programming language.
- Sons of the Pioneers - Home of the Silver Screen Cowboys.
- Detailed information including early pioneers and companies, archives, languages, and networking from the Department of Computer Science at Virginia Tech.
- Similarly, the PIMS data also show that pioneers tend to be market leaders.
- You don't have permission to access /computers/history/pioneers/papert,-seymour on this server.
- You don't have permission to access /computers/history/pioneers/wiener,_norbert on this server.
- You don't have permission to access /computers/history/pioneers/sutherland,_ivan on this server.
- Computers: History: Pioneers: Kildall, Gary.
- Keats W 56 22 Family History Pioneers.
- Computers : History : Pioneers : Lampson, Butler Links Butler W. Lampson Publications - Chronological list, 2000-1967.
- Disabled Search site - Computers History Pioneers Knuth, Donald - from Selfbuild Innovations.
- You don't have permission to access /computers/history/pioneers/zuse,_konrad on this server.
- A collection of interviews with notable IT people, including computing and Internet pioneers.
- Douglas Engelbart's early ideas about computing, like those of other valley pioneers, were way out there; 30 years later, the rest of us are catching on.
- The Princeton mathematician John von Neumann was among the earliest computer pioneers.
- Neumann, John von -- rank: 929 ezResult: Computers: History: Pioneers: Neumann, John von (7) Neumann, John von - Biography and references.
- One of the pioneers of artificial intelligence, and cognitive psychology, also work in mathematics, computational linguistics, robotics, optics. MIT.
- Marvin Minsky is one of the pioneers of Artificial Intelligence.
- Seymour Papert is a mathematician and one of the early pioneers of artificial intelligence.
- ComponentSpot Web Directory Top history pioneers gates, bill Founder of Microsoft.
- ComponentSpot Web Directory Top history pioneers dijkstra, edsger Professor Edsger Wybe Dijkstra.
- ComponentSpot Web Directory Top history pioneers nelson, ted This category is for sites about Ted Nelson, the creator of Xanadu.
- Danis, Sharron Ann. "Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper". The History of Computing: People and Pioneers.
- ComponentSpot Web Directory Top history pioneers hopper, grace murray Born on December 9, 1906 in New York City.
- Pays tribute to female pioneers in computing and mathematics, such as Ada Lovelace and Grace Hopper.
- You don't have permission to access /computers/history/pioneers/nelson,_ted on this server.
- This is a unique search directory that serves users looking for specific information on Computers, History, Pioneers, Bricklin, Daniel.
- This is a unique search directory that serves users looking for specific information on Computers, History, Pioneers, Kernighan, Brian.
- This is a unique search directory that serves users looking for specific information on Computers, History, Pioneers, Wozniak, Steve.
- The History of Computing Project Offers a detailed timeline on the history of computer. Sections include hardware, software, pioneers and references.
- The "Prominent pioneers in computer science" and "Related fields" sections are much more interesting.
- Biographies of computer pioneers (A-J) and (K-Z). Very comprehensive.
- Lee, J. A. N. Computer pioneers. Los Alamitos: IEEE Computer Society Press, 1995.
- His songwriting shows the influence of Marty Robbins as well as Gene Autry, Roy Rogers, Tex Ritter, and the Sons of the Pioneers.
- Some of the popular singing cowboys from the era were Gene Autry, the Sons of the Pioneers and Roy Rogers.Country musicians began recording Boogie in 1939.
- Chuck Berry is an influential figure and one of the pioneers of rock and roll music.
- Gedge, J.H.P. "These Are My Recollections." Society of California Pioneers Quarterly 5(December 1928): 174-189.
- Among its founders were ISI Internet pioneers Daniel Cohen and the late Jonathan Postel.
- Although Iraj was one of the pioneers of the innovative movement in the Persian Poetry, he never thought of abandoning the rules of the classic poetry.
- The pioneers of the Adventist church had much to do with the common acceptance of breakfast cereals into the Western diet.
- Some current artists making music in this style have embraced the pseudonyms of Detroit techno pioneers.
- America Newton (Dyer Newton) was one of the original African American pioneers who helped launch the former mining town of Julian, California.
- The Pioneers by Cooper, James Fenimore View in context A torn curtain of red twill hung in the doorway of the hut, and flapped sadly in our faces.
- In the early 80s, this trio began to blend the sounds of electronic music pioneers such as Kraftwerk with those of funks artists such as George Clinton.
- Mpumalanga is steeped in the history of pioneers, hunters and fortune seekers, fascinating gold rush towns abound.
- Growing up on a farm in Wilkes County, Johnson, like many of the pioneers of stock car racing, developed his driving skills running moonshine as a young man.
- Originally, Bob Nolan had passed on doing the song, but after it became a hit for Vaughn Monroe, the Pioneers covered it themselves.
- Mohan Rakesh (1925-72) was one of the pioneers of the Nai Kahani movement in Hindi in the 1950s.
- A handbook for the program wasn't published until 1909, as Boy Pioneers: Sons of Daniel Boone.
- Lichens are important pioneers on newly cleared rock and soil surfaces, such as burned forests and volcanic flows.
- Song Wan, along with Wang Lun and Du Qian were the pioneers of the stronghold on Liangshan.
- Du Qian is one of the three pioneers of the outlaw stronghold at Liangshan Marsh, the other two being Wang Lun and Song Wan.
- He is one of the earliest pioneers of Liangshan, together with Wang Lun, Du Qian and Song Wan.
- One of the earliest pioneers of outreach to men and women is Rebbetzin Esther Jungreis, the founder of the international Hineni movement in America.
- The Crucified were some of the earliest pioneers of Christian hardcore, adding both punk and metal influences.
- Cessna is considered one of the great pioneers of aviation.
- John Louis von Neumann was one of the great pioneers of computer science and mathematics during the twentieth century.
- Donald Keyhoe were truly two of THE great pioneers in the field of ufology.
- Evan Parker and Derek Bailey were pioneers of the new non-idiomatic style.
- If you think the immortal Bill Monroe and Flatt & Scruggs are the only true pioneers of bluegrass music, then you need to listen to Reno & Smiley.
- The Pioneers had two players earn runner-up spots in Stephanie Smith and Kelsey Haas.
- Vito Acconci by Mark C. Taylor, American artist Vito Acconci is among the most important pioneers of performance and video art.
- Used by Native Americans and Pioneers, lashing is the term for fastening two or more sticks or poles together using binder twine or rope rather than nails.
- In the 1800s, pioneers heading West needed a hardy, willing horse.
- Through their long history, Pink Floyd moved through psychedelia, prog-rock, space-rock, and more, emerging as pioneers in all of those styles.
- Windows Media DRM has a long history since 1999, including being the first pioneers of the music subscription business.
- USAA was one of the pioneers of direct marketing and most of its business is conducted over the Internet or telephone.
- AOL's TotalTalk signals that VOIP pioneers are finally getting down to business.
- A home, a church and a school were important to the early pioneers.
- Cunningham has pioneered a new school of thought in dance, and has set the standard for future pioneers.
- These include coins struck in Georgia and North Carolina although no "pioneers" were responsible for the gold mined in those states.
- Salmon and gold brought the first pioneers to Ketchikan where docks and canneries quickly sprang up along Tongass Narrows.
- The oldest form of digital broadcast was spark gap telegraphy, used by pioneers such as Marconi.
- In a century that saw the forms of art and literature reinvented regularly, Alexander Calder stands out as one of the great pioneers of his time.
- Developmental cognitive neuroscience is a relatively new field of research, and Johnson has been one of its pioneers.
- Lou Angel, Jack Hwang, and Bill Brisco, all of Oklahoma City, are the recognized pioneers of karate in Oklahoma.
- Miyagi thus became one of the pioneers that brought karate out of its exclusively Okinawan enclave of relatively few practitioners to worldwide acceptance.
- During his prolific career, he had recorded more than 75 albums and was one of the pioneers of lovers rock, a sub-genre of reggae.
- Pentagram are a long-running American heavy metal band from Virginia, most famous as one of the pioneers of doom metal.
- His father George Bowman and grandfather Jost Hite were also prominent pioneers in the Colony of Virginia.
- The series will become much more of an event to celebrate the pioneers that molded modern racing, rather than just a race with drivers from the past.
- The band has named the Melvins among those that influenced their development, but the most-publicized influence are progressive rock pioneers King Crimson.
- Alpha men were pioneers and at the forefront of the civil rights struggle.
- Culture > Arts > Dance > Modern Dance
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Information > Information Technology > Computer Science
- Science > Theories > Theory > Field
- Computers > History > Pioneers /
* Alan Turing
* Alpine Skiing
* Aviation History
* Best Singers
* British Army
* Charlie Parker
* Computer Science
* Country Music
* Dale Evans
* Digital Art
* Dizzy Gillespie
* Donald Knuth
* Female Bodybuilding
* Forty Years
* Founding Mothers
* Gangsta Rap
* Gene Autry
* Golden Age
* Grote Reber
* Hip Hop
* Juan Atkins
* Junior Johnson
* Kathy Liebert
* Kurt Cobain
* Lee Petty
* Living Legends
* Louis Armstrong
* Marshall Teague
* Martha Graham
* Modern Dance
* Performing Art
* Roy Rogers
* Saxophonist Charlie Parker
* Seymour Papert
* Spiritualist Movement
* Tape Loops
* Western Mind
* Wood Brothers Racing Team
* Wright Brothers
Books about "Pioneers" in