Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Placentas"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- However, placentas are relatively common specimens and are not examined primarily by specialists in the field, but by general pathologists.
- Although expensive, this human collagen, derived from donor cadavers, placentas and aborted fetuses, may minimize the possibility of immune reactions.
- For this reason, if one should ever have a bitch that aborts or has stillborn pups, the dead pups, membranes, placentas, etc.
- The largest roundworm, Placentonema gigantisma, is a parasite found in the placentas of sperm whales which can reach up to 9 m in length.
- Placentas also block the potential immune response of the mother against the developing fetus.
- Pyometra Bacterial infection of the uterus sometimes contracted through breeding, spontaneous abortion, and retained placentas.
- Developing Fetus
- Mammals > Marine Mammals > Cetaceans > Sperm Whales
Books about "Placentas" in