Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Polish Crown Jewels"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Polish crown jewels were hidden at the castle from the Swedish troops between 1655--1661.
- The Polish crown jewels were deposited here from 1655 to 1661, during the Swedish invasion of Poland.
- It is the last surviving part of the Polish Crown Jewels - the crown and other items were lost during numerous wars in the past.
- Abstract: The author's aim was to study the role of jewels, especially the Polish Crown Jewels, and the history of the so-called Muscovite Crown.
- Louis, so it is said, consoled himself by making off with a substantial part of the Polish Crown Jewels.
Polish Crown Jewels
- Only survived original part of Polish Crown Jewels from times of Piast dynasty is ceremonial sword - Szczerbiec.
- The only surviving part of the Polish Crown Jewels is the from times of the Piast dynasty, namely, the coronation sword known as the Szczerbiec.
- During the Swedish wars the Polish crown jewels were successfully hidden in the castle.
- Ceremonial Sword
- Time > History > Middle Ages > Piast Dynasty
- Original Part
- Substantial Part
Books about "Polish Crown Jewels" in