Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Popular Character"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Her most popular character was Pippi Longstocking, which was an instant hit among children when she first appeared in 1945.
- Another popular character is the famous criminal master Diabolik, which is published since the 1960s.
- The most popular character was Maui, a hero-trickster well known throughout Polynesia.
- Her most popular character was freckled Pippi Longstocking, with her unmistakable red hair and mismatched stockings.
- Mighty Mouse was not extraordinarily popular in theatrical cartoons, but was still Terrytoons' most popular character.
- It quickly turned out that Dolph was the most popular character in the show, and DR2 announced that Dolph would return in 2005.
- Ernie, the popular character, from Sesame Street and the related song "Rubber Duckie" has helped to popularize the floating rubber duck bath toy.
- Zenith proved to be hugely popular in 2000AD, even rivaling Judge Dredd in terms of most popular character.
- Whiz Comics #2, the first appearance of Captain Marvel, the company's most popular character.
- The Saci (IPA: [sa.'si]) is arguably the most popular character in Brazilian folklore.
- By 1949, Donald had surpassed Mickey Mouse as Disney's most popular character.
- Donald Duck is a well-known and very popular character especially in Scandinavian countries.
- Fonzie syndrome is phenomenon in episodic media (usually, sitcoms) when a minor character becomes the central and most popular character on the show.
- A character of Goddess Kali is considered as a popular character in Chhau dance.
- Blaster was a popular character from the original series has not been featured in the modern Transformers Universe.
- Its comics division was best known for its pinup-style good girl art, as epitomized by the company's most popular character, Sheena, Queen of the Jungle.
- Disney's Baloo is arguably the most popular character in The Jungle Book.
- Nevertheless, the centaur remained a popular character in art, no doubt due to the vast influence of Greek art and literature on Western culture.
- These are the traits that have been etched for us about the famous and most popular character from the comic books on Conan the Barbarian.
- Plus after Kinnikuman, there was a spin-off series for the character Ramenman, who was a popular character.
- Tex Willer character started coming in South India through Lion comics in Tamil language and it is still a very popular character.
- Doraemon is a popular character in Japan and can be seen in many places.
- Essanay also produced some of the world's very first cartoons (Dreamy Dud was the most popular character).
- Batman became a popular character soon after his introduction, and gained his own comic book title, Batman, in 1940.
- Thought > Belief > Fictional Characters > Pippi Longstocking
- Instant Hit
- Special Effects > Animation > Anime > Doraemon
Books about "Popular Character" in