Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Portion"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A portion is aged on the lees to give it added depth.
- A portion was hydrolyzed with 20% sulfuric acid, precipitating benzoic acid, m.p.
- Each portion is further subdivided by a vertical ridge into an anterior and a posterior part.
- One portion is part of the Iranian province of Sistan and Baluchestan.
- This portion is subjected to vertical compression by a tool called a plugger to form a relatively densely compressed mass within the canal of the tooth.
- The liquid portion of your blood (plasma) has antibodies that fight against type B blood.
- A portion of the disclosure of this patent document contains material to which a claim for copyright is made.
- Monthly Taxes & Insurance (T&I) Payment - Portion of monthly payment that funds the escrow or impound account for taxes and insurance.
- A portion of the monthly payment held by the lender to pay for things like taxes, hazard insurance and mortgage insurance as they become due.
- If you are purchasing your home, the seller may be responsible for a portion of these taxes.
- Effectively the government wants a portion of your income and for the most part they get most of it from most people.
- In one form or another, Kiribati gets a large portion of its income from abroad.
- Additionally, borrowers who receive a good portion of their income in cash, such as tips, might also benefit in this type of loan.
- An easement is basically a right for someone else to use a portion of your land.
- Parcel - A part or portion of land.
- He came back to land eight triple jumps in his free skate, place 3rd in that portion of the event and move up to 4th overall.
- Haas Automation will also donate a portion of the proceeds from each sale to charity.
- Scouts ask $1.3M for land - Haliburton Echo - Scouts Canada has put a small portion of their vast Haliburton County property up for sale.
- The Alpha Chi Rho group broached the subject of a sale of the rear portion of the Phi Kappa Sigma lot.
- A portion of the metencephalon is visible within the section as well as the mesencephalon.
- When no blood reaches a section of the lung, that portion of the lung suffers an infarct, meaning it dies because no blood or oxygen is reaching it.
- If the portion of the brain that's causing seizures is too vital to remove, surgeons may make a series of cuts to help isolate that section of the brain.
- All services on this line are operated by Arriva Trains Wales as part of the Valley Lines portion of the National Rail network.
- Most commonly, the outside lines of the court are considered 'inbounds' meaning a ball may land on any portion of an outside line and still be in play.
- When he had finished his incantation, there floated up, hanging to his line, the fish of Maui, a portion of the earth, of Papa-tu-a-Nuku.
- In some cases, the body will attempt to change the flow of blood when a portion of an artery is blocked by plaque.
- In cases of ischemic colitis, blood flow to a portion of the intestine is severely reduced for a while.
- Blood fills a portion of the space between the brain and the skull, and it mixes with the cerebrospinal fluid that cushions the brain and spinal cord.
- This is usually followed by an "apicoectomy," a procedure in which the diseased portion of the root is removed.
- A root canal is a dental procedure in which a diseased or injured tooth is repaired by removing the damaged portion of the tooth, pulpal tissue (or nerve).
- A procedure to connect healthy sections of tubular structures in the body after the diseased portion has been surgically removed.
- One or the other type of insurance may cover a portion of the cost of wisdom teeth removal.
- Monthly Mortgage Insurance (MI) payment - Portion of monthly payment that covers the cost of Private Mortgage Insurance.
- If you will benefit from these items after settlement, you will usually repay the seller for that portion of the cost.
- This is different than a crown, because inlays are bonded to a portion of the tooth and does not cover the entire tooth.
- The crown can be metal, porcelain, anything to cover the top portion of the tooth to allow function to come back again.
- Often non-refundable, this fee is charged by the lender to cover a portion of the cost of processing a loan application.
- The cooling coil is face-split to form a first portion for conditioning inside air, as needed, and second portion for continuously conditioning outside air.
- Condenser Coil The outdoor portion of a heating or cooling system that either releases or collects heat from the outside air, depending on the time of year.
- Since nitrogen makes up a significant portion of the earth's atmosphere, a process was developed to produce ammonia from air.
- Using the pressure drop across the throttle valve, a portion of the air inducted by the engine is drawn into the cylinder through the injection valve (Fig.
- You can bend it into a cylinder, or into a cone, but you can never bend it without crumpling or distorting to the get a portion of the surface of a sphere.
- By having four valves in a cylinder instead of two, a larger portion of the area can be used to let air in and exhaust out.
- The Yukon River delta forms a portion of the south shore and water from the Yukon influences this body of water.
- Only a portion of the surface of the plates was covered with water.
- Poultice: For a Poultice, a portion of herbs is placed in enough water to cover them.
- Throat: The throat is the anterior (front) portion of the neck beginning at the back of the mouth, consisting anatomically of the pharynx and larynx.
- Soft palate: The back tissue portion of the roof of the mouth.
- The layer you can see directly in the mouth is the enamel layer which is the only portion of the tooth that should lie above the gums.
- A lien is a claim or interest of right to property or a portion of it, arising by law or by agreement for payment of a debt.
- Principal - The portion of your mortgage loan that represents the actual amount borrowed, not including interest.
- Investigators have also revived interest in a surgical procedure called pallidotomy in which a portion of the brain called the globus pallidus is lesioned.
- Budget Mortgage - A mortgage that includes a portion for taxes and insurance as well as principal and interest.
- Verb: to deliver a portion of money borrowed under a mortgage or loan before the loan instrument requires the money to be delivered.
- A mortgage with a low rate of interest, offset by giving the lender some portion of the appreciation in the value of the underlying property.
- The crown is the portion of the tooth that projects above the gums while the root is that portion that anchors the tooth to the bone.
- A portion of bone and disc are removed from the spine and replaced with an implant that is inserted into the disc space.
- That portion of bone in either the maxilla or the mandible which surrounds and supports the teeth.
- At each end of such a bone there is an expanded portion called an epiphysis, which forms a joint with another bone.
- J. Jugum sphenoidale • Is a portion of the body of the sphenoid bone connecting the two lesser wings, and forms the roof for the sphenoidal air sinus.
- The vomer supports the perpendicular plate of the ethmoid bone, which forms the upper portion of this septum.
- It creates an opening in the wall of the abdomen, and brings a portion of intestine through the opening so stool can leave the body.
- The triangular upper portion of a wall at the end of a pitched roof.
- A gable is the generally triangular portion of a wall between the edges of a sloping roof.
- Overhang: That portion of the roof structure that extends beyond the exterior walls of a building.
- Typically, you must pay a portion of the property taxes, the cost of all inspections, and all costs associated with the loan, title search and closing.
- The prepayment penalty is charged by the lender to recoup a portion of interest that he had planned to earn when he made the loan.
- It requires a small fee (up to 3.8 percent of the loan amount) paid at closing or a portion of the fee added to each monthly payment.
- The anterior portion called the adenohypophysis and the posterior portion which is also an extension of the brain called the neurohyopohysis.
- Nine patients had CR infarctions (anterior portion in 3, posterior portion in 2, anterior and posterior portions in 4).
- The Pontine Nuclei, located in the anterior portion of the Pons, relay information from the Cerebrum to the Cerebellum.
- The corpus callosum consists of four parts, the most anterior portion being the rostrum, followed by the genu, body and splenium.
- An anterior temporal lobectomy (ATL) is the complete removal of the anterior portion of the temporal lobe of the brain.
- The reflected Anterior portion of the Corpus Callosum below the Genu.
- A veneer can either cover a portion of the front surface or the entire front surface of the tooth depending on the requirement.
- Using a special dental drill a very tiny portion of the front surface of your teeth will be removed.
- To prepare your teeth, a very small portion of the front surface of you teeth will be removed.
- A porcelain veneer is indicated when a portion of the front surface of a tooth needs to be esthetically restored.
- So only the damaged portion of your tooth needs to be removed unlike silver fillings, which require the removal of large amounts of healthy tooth.
- With tooth colored fillings, only the decayed portion of the tooth needs to be removed for the white porcelain filling to be placed.
- The area which surrounds a portion of the root of the tooth.
- This southeastern portion of the island is the heavily populated region of Vancouver Island and a major area for recreation.
- To treat a cavity your dentist will remove the decayed portion of the tooth and then "fill" the area on the tooth where the decayed material once lived.
- Brodmann area 6 is a cytoarchitecturally defined portion of the frontal lobe of the guenon.
- Brodmann area 29, also known as granular retrolimbic area 29, is a cytoarchitecturally defined portion of the retrosplenial region of the cerebral cortex.
- At the first appointment, Dr. Workman will prepare the teeth on either side of the gap by removing a portion of the enamel and dentin.
- Preparation involves recontouring these teeth by removing a portion of enamel to allow room for a crown to be placed over them.
- All teeth have an anatomical crown, which is the portion of the tooth covered by enamel, and a root, the portion not covered by enamel.
- The abutment attaches to the portion of the implant that sits above the gumline.
- Not shown is any portion of the body of the screw and the screw threads nor the sealed area where the abutment meets the implant body.
- The fixture typically includes a top portion that extends out of the maxilla or mandible and provides an anchoring point for an abutment.
- Medulla oblongata: Caudal portion of the brain stem, between the pons and the spinal chord.
- This study has led to the idea that the caudal portion inhibits the rostral portion of the reticular formation.
- The occipital lobes are the most caudal portion of the cerebral cortex.
- The portion of the embryonic brain from which the metencephalon and myelencephalon develop, including the pons, cerebellum, and the medulla oblongata.
- The caudal portion of the myelencephalon resembles the spinal cord with which it is continuous.
- A roof covering may be a roofing assembly or form a portion thereof.
- SELVAGE - The unsurfaced strip along a sheet of roll roofing which forms the under portion at the lap in the application of the roof covering.
- Selvage: That portion of roll roofing overlapped by the application of the roof covering to obtain double coverage.
- Selvage: That portion of roll roofing overlapped by the succeeding course to obtain double coverage.
- The blocked portion of the artery in your heart is removed, and an artery from another part of your body, such as your leg, replaces the removed portion.
- The clots can travel with your bloodstream into the inferior vena cava, a large vein that sends blood from the lower portion of your body to your heart.
- This procedure cuts and removes a portion of the thickened part of the heart.
- Air Handler - The portion of the central air conditioning or heat pump system that moves heated or cooled air throughout a home's ductwork.
- Usually the compressor is in the outdoor portion of an air conditioning or heat pump system.
- Abstract This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
- The endoscope is inserted through the mouth into the duodenum (the portion of the small intestine that is closest to the stomach).
- The standard Upper GI evaluates the esophagus, stomach, and first portion of your small intestine - called the duodenum.
- The lower portion of the small intestine is usually affected, but the infection can extend up to the esophagus and down into the colon.
- Generally the disease affects the lowest portion of the small intestine (ileum) and the large intestine, but can occur in any part of the digestive tract.
- This type of Crohn's disease affects only the ileum, which is the last and lowest portion of the small intestine, and is the closest to the colon.
- Anoscopy: Anoscopy is a procedure used to visualize the wall of the anus and lowest portion of the rectum.
- Tab - portion of strip shingles defined by cut outs or slots so when installed, material appears to be individually applied.
- Tab: The exposed portion of strip shingles defined by cutouts.
- It consists of two parts: a principal cavity, or sinus venarum, situated posteriorly, and an anterior, smaller portion, the auricula.
- Cancellous bone is trabecular (honeycomb structure), it has a relatively high surface area, but forms a smaller portion of the skeleton.
- A smaller portion of the spacecraft would land on the moon and return to lunar orbit.
- Following the weekly Torah portion, a portion from the prophets is also read, called the Haftarah, literally: the conclusion.
- The book is a collection of homilies he gave over two years discussing the weekly Torah portion.
- The number one area of study in my community is the Hebrew Bible and especially the weekly Torah portion.
- Gable: a triangular portion of the endwall of a building directly under the sloping roof and above the eave line.
- End Frame: A frame located at the endwall of a building which supports the loads from a portion of the end bay.
- Gable: The triangular portion of the endwall from the level of the eave to the ridge of the roof.
- Gable: The upper portion of a sidewall that comes to a triangular point at the ridge of a sloping roof.
- Gable End - The triangular portion of a sidewall that encloses the end of a house beneath two sloping roof planes.
- Slider valve 20 is likewise provided near its bottom portion with a circular air outlet port 24 positioned in a sidewall of slider valve member 20.
- Humans > Medicine > Anatomy > Brain
- Anatomy > Mouth > Teeth > Tooth
- Economics > Money > Currency > Crown
- Tech Tips > Address
- Biology > Botany > Plants > Root
* Back Portion
* Base Flashing
* Central Portion
* Electromagnetic Spectrum
* Front Portion
* Lower Portion
* Network Portion
* Outer Portion
* Posterior Part
* Remaining Portion
* Root Portion
* Significant Portion
* Small Portion
* Top Portion
* Visible Portion
Books about "Portion" in