Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Professor Emeritus"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Professor emeritus: full professors who retire are referred to as Professors Emeriti.
- Charles P. Roland is professor emeritus of history at the University of Kentucky.
- John Reynolds is a professor emeritus of architecture at the University of Oregon.
- James Chowning Davies (born 1918) is an American sociologist and professor emeritus of political science at the University of Oregon.
- Johann Baptist Metz is professor emeritus of theology at the University of Münster.
- Bernard Becker (born 1920) is professor emeritus of ophthalmology and visual sciences at the Washington University, St. Louis School of Medicine.
- A professor emeritus of anthropology at the University of Oklahoma, Morris Edward Opler is an authority on the Apaches.
- Sterling Brown - Teacher, poet, writer, Professor Emeritus of Literature at Howard University, has a special foundation for folk culture and jazz music.
- Irwin Kremen (born 1925) is a North Carolina artist and professor emeritus at Duke University.
- He's also professor emeritus of systematic theology, Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago, one of eight ELCA seminaries.
- The McMurry reaction is named after its discoverer, John E. McMurry, who is currently professor emeritus at Cornell University.
- Martin Bernal is Professor Emeritus of Ancient Eastern Mediterranean Studies at Cornell University but is said to have retired from teaching in 2001.
- Reinhard Selten is professor emeritus at the University of Bonn, Germany, and holds several honorary doctoral degrees.
- Friedrich Arnold (8 January 1803 – 5 July 1890) was professor emeritus of anatomy and physiology at Heidelberg.
- Willi Apel (1893-1988), Professor Emeritus of Music at Indiana University, was a renowned authority on early music and a prolific author.
- Dr. Sheldon Stryker is Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Sociology at Indiana University, semi-retired in 2002 after 51 years on the faculty there.
- Walter Brown is a professor emeritus and former dean of the School of Education at North Carolina Central University.
- He is Professor Emeritus at Yale University, where he taught courses in statistical evidence, information design, and interface design.
- Israel Shahak is a professor emeritus at Hebrew University and longtime Israeli dissident.
- Elaine Showalter is a professor emeritus of English at Princeton University.
- Elmer Sprague is professor emeritus at Brooklyn College of the City University of New York, where he taught philosophy for 44 years.
- Daniel Bell (born 10 May 1919 in New York) is a sociologist and a professor emeritus at Harvard University.
- Frank Schmalleger, Ph.D., is professor emeritus at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke, where he also was recognized as Distinguished Professor.
- J.W.P. Hirschfeld is professor emeritus of mathematics at the University of Sussex.
- Sally joined the faculty at Northwestern University in 1972 and is currently Professor Emeritus of Mathematics.
- David Landes is professor emeritus of economics and retired professor of history at Harvard University.
- John Munro is a professor emeritus in the Department of Economics, University of Toronto.
- Kenneth Arrow is a Nobel Laureate in Economics and a professor emeritus at Stanford University.
- Calyampudi Radhakrishna Rao (born September 10, 1920) is a famous Indian statistician and currently professor emeritus at Penn State University.
- University of California at Davis professor emeritus Ann C. Noble explains and sells the aroma wheel she invented.
- As of 2009, Ray retired his professorship at Naropa and is now professor emeritus.
- He is professor Emeritus of Social Administration at the London School of Economics and leads the core MA criminology module Theories of Crime and Deviance.
- Jones, a Nashville native, is professor emeritus of English at Auburn University and author of ten novels.
- Professor Antony Flew is a veteran rationalist, philosopher, author and Professor Emeritus in Philosophy at the University of Reading.
- He is an Institute Professor and professor emeritus of linguistics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Victor Yngve (5 July 1920) is professor emeritus of linguistics at the University of Chicago.
- Calvert Watkins is a professor Emeritus of linguistics and the classics at Harvard University and professor-in-residence at UCLA.
- After completing his doctorate, he joined the faculty at Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, where he is Professor Emeritus of Sociology.
- Harold Garfinkel is Professor Emeritus of Sociology at UCLA and the author of the classic book, Studies in Ethnomethodology.
- Tony Campolo is founder of the Evangelical Association for the Promotion of Education (EAPE) and professor emeritus of sociology at Eastern University.
- Eric Arthur was, at his death in 1982, professor emeritus in the School of Architecture, University of Toronto.
- At the time of his death he was professor emeritus of mathematics at Yale University.
- Howard Zinn, professor emeritus at Boston University, has said, "Mr. Berrigan was one of the great Americans of our time.
- He is an Institute Professor emeritus and professor emeritus of linguistics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Noam Chomsky is Institute Professor emeritus of linguistics at MIT and the author of numerous books including Chomsky vs.
- Peter Haggett is Professor Emeritus of Geography in the University of Bristol and a member of the Institute of Advanced Studies.
- Freeman Dyson was a professor at the Institute for Advanced Study at Princeton for more than 40 years, and retired as Professor Emeritus in 1994.
- He is professor of economics at New York University, and senior research economist and professor emeritus at Princeton University.
- From 1959-1998 he was Professor in the Mathematics Department at Columbia University, where he is now professor emeritus.
- He is currently professor emeritus at the University of California, Santa Cruz, and professor of comparative literature at Stanford University.
- Stephen Krashen is professor emeritus at the University of Southern California, and is a linguist, educational researcher, and activist.
- He was a Professor of Sociology at the Delhi School of Economics at the University of Delhi where he is Professor Emeritus of Sociology since 2003.
- For two decades, sociologist Bob Blauner, professor emeritus at the University of California, Berkeley has taught courses on men and grieving.
- Schelling is a professor at the University of Maryland's department of economics and a professor emeritus at Harvard.
- Professor emeritus at the University of Virginia, he is the author and translator of numerous books on Tibetan Buddhism.
- Information > Knowledge > Education > University
- Information > Reference > Titles > Professor
- Advanced Study
- Age > People > Activists > Howard Zinn
- Massachusetts Institute
Books about "Professor Emeritus" in