Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Quadratic Function"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Six NEFs have quadratic variance functions (QVF) in which the variance of the distribution can be written as a quadratic function of the mean.
- This yields the classic “bell curve” shape (provided that a < 0 so that the quadratic function is concave).
- The first formula above yields a convenient expression when graphing a quadratic function.
- For more general information about quadratic functions, see Quadratic function.
- You can think about a quadratic equation in terms of a graph of a quadratic function, which is called a parabola.
- A quadratic regression, for example, uses a quadratic function (second-degree polynomial function) to produce a parabola of best fit.
- The derivative of a cubic function is a quadratic function.
- Quadratic Functions
Books about "Quadratic Function" in