Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Quality Standards"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Water quality standards are developed world over by National and International agencies for pollution control decision-making.
- Emphasis on quality standards is important for implementing any operator-dependent colorectal cancer screening test.
- ISO 9000 certification is granted by the International Standards Organization to indicate that a business meets a rigorous set of quality standards.
- We believe all pets deserve the best, so we make our products in the USA, with only the best ingredients and the highest quality standards.
- To ensure high quality standards, we follow structured quality control processes that run through every stage of the data and document management projects.
- Vehicles purchased from customers that dont meet CarMaxs quality standards are sold at wholesale auctions.
- These certifications demonstrate our commitment to offer the highest quality standards to customers.
- With creative solutions and high quality standards, Sennheiser Japan is committed to build long-term relationships with its customers.
- Certificated aircraft are designed and built to engineering and quality standards that far exceed those of any other consumer product.
- Data management, policies, maturity, quality standards and other enterprise integration.
- We are members of the Market Research Society, ESOMAR, AIMRI and BIG, which means all projects adhere to their quality standards.
- The delivery of these products, to the agreed quality standards, marks the completion of the stage.
- Consignment tracking online, comprehensive information: company and products, services and quality standards.
- We follow high quality standards and artificial preservatives, colors and fragrances are not used in our products.
- This appellation has higher quality standards than some of the other districts, which translates into a better quality of sparkling wines.
- The U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP), an independent organization that sets quality standards for drugs, has also implemented standards for vitamins.
- These amendments again extended deadlines to attain air quality standards in exchange for greater efforts to attain those standards.
- Any maintainer can introduce new software into Debian -- provided it meets our criteria of being free, and the package follows our quality standards.
- An introduction to our manufacturing process, quality standards (QS-9000, ISO 14001), products and contact information is included.
- GNU Enterprise Quality helps you define quality standards, manages the physical testing of items, issues Quality Alerts if the standards are not adhered to.
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) - A federal agency which sets safety and quality standards for food, drugs, cosmetics, and household substances.
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Information > Reference > Standards
- Resorts > Business > Management > Quality
- Manufacturing Process
- Screening Test
Books about "Quality Standards" in