Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Radical"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A radical is a man with both feet firmly planted in the air.
- Radical is the name biochemists give to an atom or molecule with an unpaired electron.
- Radical is a simple Radius packet decoder to assist in the debugging of Radius sessions.
- Radical is defined as the mean distance from each of the triplet axes or quantum loops within a mass-particle.
- The radical was formed by abstraction of a hydrogen atom from the valine molecule coupled to the aluminum hydroxide matrix.
- In each aspect of the invention, it is often preferable that any alkyl, alkenyl, alkynyl or alkylene radical have less than 6 carbon atoms.
- Surgical removal of the prostate gland, called a radical prostatectomy, is often done when cancer is contained within the prostate gland (T1 or T2 cancers).
- The chemistry of free radicals: tributyltin hydride and its use to initiate radical substitution and addition reactions; enediyne compounds.
- In Organic chemistry, a radical substitution reaction is a substitution reaction involving free radicals as a reactive intermediate.
- As used herein, the term "aromatic radical" includes but is not limited to phenyl, pyridyl, furanyl, thienyl, naphthyl, phenylene, and biphenyl radicals.
- The hydrocarbon radical R.sub.1 may be a linear or branched alkyl radical, an alkenyl radical or an alkyl or alkenyl substituted aromatic radical.
- Similarly when the radical R is an aromatic radical, each available ring position of such radical is individually occupied by an inert substituent.
- In 1970, however, her socialist coalition, the United Front, regained power, and as prime minister she pursued more radical policies.
- Public opinion in the West reflects the fear that radical Muslims are trying to impose their values on the rest of the world.
- Radical cystectomy: In this operation, the entire bladder is removed, as well as its surrounding lymph nodes and other structures that may contain cancer.
- Radical cystectomy: Surgery to remove the bladder and any lymph nodes and nearby organs that contain cancer.
- Unfortunately his rhetoric far outstripped his own practice, and more radical reformers took the idea of Sola Scriptura to its logical conclusions.
- Free Radical Addition Reaction mechanism of addition by a free radical.
- The best known and most important use of free radical addition to alkenes is probably polymerization.
- A radical shift came in the 1830s, led by William Lloyd Garrison, who demanded "immediate emancipation, gradually achieved.".
- The emergence of Prussia as a major power led to a radical shift of alliances and to new hostilities.
- Surprisingly, since this represents a radical shift in his psychology, it changes almost nothing.
- Radical cheerleading is used at demonstrations to promote a radical message in a media-friendly, people-friendly way.
- This book should be like radical cheerleading itself, where the initial idea (an anthology) is corrupted to create a tool for activism.
- By 1967 however, Black Power had become the dominant ideology within the radical wing of the civil rights movement.
- The adherents of the radical wing of the Polish Brethren promoted, often by way of personal example, the ideas of social justice.
- When the radical wing of the liberals suppressed convents in Aargau in 1841, Lucerne turned conservative and invited the Jesuits to its schools.
- Christian communism can be seen as a radical form of Christian socialism.
- The anarchists had a great feeling for literature and were wide-ranging, less narrow and doctrinaire than other radical groups.
- Another radical group was the Social Democrats, exponents of Marxism in Russia.
- The ELF is a radical group of environmentalists that has claimed responsibility for various acts of arson and vandalism and is listed as the FBI's No.
- Spartacus party or Spartacists, radical group of German Socialists, formed c.Mar., 1916, and led by Karl Liebknecht and Rosa Luxemburg.
- In other words it behaves like an alkane and undergoes a free radical substitution reaction.
- This page gives you the facts and a simple, uncluttered mechanism for the free radical substitution reaction between methane and chlorine.
- Free radical substitution of hydrogen atoms in methane by bromine atoms.
- In the Athabaskan group many verbs change the quality or quantity of the vowel of the radical element as it changes its tense or mode.
- Fianna Fail began to rapidly implement the more radical elements of its election manifesto.
- In my view, modern anarchism begins as a religious tradition associated with radical elements of the Protestant Reformation.
- It is a powerful antioxidant, acting as an effective free radical scavenger and protecting the body cells from the effects of free radical oxidation.
- These free radical scavengers occur naturally in the body and neutralize free radicals.
- The influence of pH, transition metals, hydrogen peroxide, free radical scavengers and metal chelators on caffeine oxidation was studied.
- However, it is known that she spent time in Waco, Texas, with her husband, Albert Parsons, a white radical Republican.
- These tensions between liberal Orleanist and Radical Republicans and Socialists caused the second, June Revolution.
- The radical at C-3′ promotes the release of the hydroxide ion on the carbon-2 atom.
- The hydroxyl radical, ·OH, is the neutral form of the hydroxide ion.
- Free radicals created by oxygen include the hydroxyl radical (-OH) and the superoxide anion.
- Superoxide is the precursor of other damaging oxygen species including hydrogen peroxide, the hypochlorite ion and the hydroxyl radical.
- Athens in the fourth and fifth centuries BC was bustling with radical ideas like democracy, philosophy, mathematics, science and art.
- Clash albums were infused with reggae, ska, funk and African rhythms, as well as with radical ideas about race, class and politics.
- Mansoor Hekmat went to war against this dark world, with his writings, his profoundly humanist and radical ideas, and with his party.
- Aryl denotes a phenyl radical or an ortho-fused bicyclic carbocyclic radical having about nine to ten ring atoms in which at least one ring is aromatic.
- Like the phenyl radical, the cyclic radicals can accommodate themselves to either the positive or negative position in the molecule.
- Ar preferably has the formula: ##STR1## in which R represents a radical chosen from H, NO 2, CN, NCO, COOH, CONH 2, alkyl, alkoxy, phenyl and phenoxy.
- Phenyl substituted by halogen and alkyl or alkoxy each having 1 to 4 carbon atoms is preferred as the aryl radical.
- Linking group refers herein to any group which is capable of linking a hydrocarbon radical to an aryl radical.
- Ar is an aryl or substituted aryl radical of up to about 12 carbon atoms.
- Jones himself favoured the total abolition of New Zealand's armed forces, although this was considered too radical to be adopted as New Zealand Party policy.
- Anarcha-feminists, like other radical feminists, criticize and advocate the abolition of traditional conceptions of family, education and gender roles.
- A more radical reformation was imposed, including the abolition of the mass, the destruction of images, and the closing of the chantries.
- Anabaptist s are a movement that developed from the Radical Reformation.
- Early forms of the Radical Reformation were often millenarian, focusing on the imminent end of the world.
- Heteroatoms such as halogens can be bonded to the carbon atoms in this radical.
- Like the other halogens, bromine participates in free radical reactions.
- Ethane can react with the halogens, especially chlorine and bromine, by free radical halogenation.
- Free radical halogenation is a reaction that substitutes a chlorine or a bromine for a hydrogen on an alkane.
- Ethane can react with the halogen s, especially chlorine and bromine, by free radical halogenation.
- He explores the impact this has on the secular left's criticism of the New Atheists, and its approach to radical Islam.
- No, the idea that radical Islam is infiltrating American Muslims is a government lie.
- Public opinion in recent years has soured on multiculturalism, due in large part to fears of radical Islam.
- Although Marcel Duchamp's musical oeuvre is sparse, these pieces represent a radical departure from anything done up until that time.
- And this music which emerged was a radical departure from the Swing Era as the very function of the music had changed from Dance to Art.
- We have reliably been informed that a radical surgery is in the offing and your dreams are to see the right staff on the NMG bus.
- WHENEVER RADICAL change is in the offing, moderate reformers suddenly find their voice.
- What is needed is a radical change in ideologies and economic policies.
- Both Marxists and radical feminists seek a total and radical change in social relations and consider themselves to be on the political left.
- Radical feminism: Cutting-edge branch of feminism focused on sweeping social reforms, social change, and revolution.
- Thus, within this framework, radical feminism is a conflict theory.
- Often, radical feminism is seen by people other than its adherents as a form of identity politics.
- As the economists and other social scientists were promoting their ideas, the American political system itself was undergoing a radical transformation.
- But the conservative Christian jurists do seek a radical transformation to establish a God-centered society which encompasses both church and state.
- By this time, of course, my original ideas about Spiritualism had undergone a radical transformation.
- Because Picasso's art from the time of the Demoiselles was radical in nature, virtually no 20th-century artist could escape his influence.
- Mary Shelley's writings upon her return to England were less radical in nature as she tried to comply with her father-in-law's wishes and conform to society.
- Anarchists think that any radical movement which does so fails to understand the nature of the system they are fighting against.
- An analysis of the differences between radical and socialist feminism.
- I have known a lot of feminists, many of them radical and many of them lesbians.
- Radical feminism expended a lot of energy dealing with a basis from which to critique society without falling into Marxist pleas for socialist revolution.
- The same double standard props up a lot of systems based on boundedness: radical groups, racism, sexism, cliques, nationalist circles.
- The crisis of petty bourgeois socialism and militant national reformism that formed the social essence of the radical Left was in fact long overdue.
- As a result, the SA was more radical than the Gestapo, arguing the Nazi revolution had not ended when Hitler achieved power.
- His middle-of-the-road government suppressed attempts by the radical left (see Spartacus party) and by the extreme right (see Kapp, Wolfgang) to seize power.
- Further, anarchism entails a radical critique of the exercise of authority and power.
- Socialists try to pull in the other direction, towards mass participation, more radical reforms and questioning the whole system.
- In their view, the Empire could never have lasted longer than it did without radical reforms that no Emperor could implement.
- This would be a radical and, in my view, welcome change in copyright law.
- The trouble with radical feminism, from a socialist feminist point of view, is that it doesn't go any farther.
- Christian communism can be seen as an intermediate form between Christian socialism (which is more moderate) and Christian anarchism (which is more radical).
- These included the armed revolutionaries, moderate and radical leaders as well as those who led mass movements.
- The party contained both moderate and radical socialists.
- In the 1960s, the church met strong opposition from the radical left.
- Federal officials are well aware of the radical nature of the mosque which was built in Falls Church, Virginia, with funding from Saudi Arabia.
- As the Church grew, this radical form of material communion could not in fact be preserved.
- Nature > Chemistry > Substance > Compounds
- Society > Politics > Government > Communism
* Alkyl Radical
* Communist Party
* Cultural Feminism
* Free Radical
* Lymph Nodes
* Methyl Radical
* Modified Radical Mastectomy
* Organic Radical
* Radical Changes
* Radical Feminist
* Radical Feminists
* Radical Inguinal Orchiectomy
Books about "Radical" in