Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Ramsey Campbell"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Ramsey Campbell is a leading writer of supernatural stories, although he has received far less attention than Stephen King or Clive Barker.
- Ramsey Campbell is a respected British writer of horror and supernatural fiction.
- Ramsey Campbell is a Liverpool-born writer considered by many critics to be one of the great masters of horror fiction.
- Ramsey Campbell is a well known writer of horrors.
- Ramsey Campbell is a bit of an aquired taste.
- Ramsey Campbell, Probably, a collection of Campbell's book reviews, film reviews, autobiographical writings and other nonfiction, was published in 2002.
- Ramsey Campbell has assembled some of the best horror anthologies I've read, so I feel it behoves me to make some attempt to appreciate his own work as well.
- Ramsey Campbell submitted his first book for publication at age 11 -- and sold his first story at age 15.
- Other writers, such as Ramsey Campbell and Thomas Ligotti, are cited as rejecting the portrayal of violent acts in favor of more psychological writing.
- Keep in mind, if you merely seek escapist thrills and cheap shocks: you need not look into this book or anything else written by Ramsey Campbell.
- Its contributors include many renowned authors of film reportage and also fiction, including Kim Newman, Ramsey Campbell, and Douglas E. Winter.
- Incarnate by Ramsey Campbell Joshua Fowler says: "The horror started when a 'controlled' experiment in prophetic dreaming got wildly out of control.
- It is an anthology of several stories written by Ramsey Campbell from the sixties up to 1991.
- The first issue will include a short story (and interview) from master storyteller, Ramsey Campbell.
- Gary William Crawford 's reader's guide to Campbell, Ramsey Campbell (1988), provides an overview of his work up to 1987.
- Find Books by Ramsey Campbell - www.alibris.com Buy used, new, rare and out-of-print books by ramsey campbell.
- Ramsey Campbell is one of the world's most renowned and honored horror writers.
- This copy is lettered "Q." This version includes an introduction by Ramsey Campbell and 16 stories by Clive Barker.
- I. On Horror Fiction From the opening essay (Fiedler on the Roof) you can very quickly tell that Ramsey Campbell is a man in love with the genre of horror.
- Ramsey Campbell is perhaps the world's most honored author of horror fiction.
- Horror Fiction
- Arts > Films > Horror > Clive Barker
- Culture > Literature > Writers > Stephen King
- Out-Of-Print Books
Books about "Ramsey Campbell" in