Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Reactance"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Reactance is denoted by the symbol X and is measured in ohms.
- Inductive reactance is proportional to the signal frequency and the inductance.
- The SI unit of reactance is the ohm.
- Here, the dipole water molecules increase the reactance (impedance) and lower the permittivity of the air as humidity rises in the localized parcel of air.
- The network has only one link 109 joining both nodes 101, 105 with an impedance: Z=R+j X (j complex unit, R Reactance, X inductance).
- What this means is that reactance in ohms for any inductor is directly proportional to the frequency of the alternating current.
- Impeditivity is the sum of a real component, the resistivity, and an imaginary component, the reactivity (reactance) .
- Both the magnitude and the phase of the impedance depend on both the resistance and the reactance.
- Technology > Energy > Electricity > Alternating Current
Books about "Reactance" in