Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Record Number"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- A record number are leading Fortune 500 companies.
- A record number of 599 swimmers from 92 countries competed at these championships, which resulted in seven world records.
- Record number of apprentices and record levels of investment in the yards signal the healthiest future Clyde shipbuilding has seen for some time.
- In place of a uniform number, Shula has the number 347, representing his record number of NFL coaching victories, 274 of them as Dolphins head coach.
- That's a record number of players for the WPT Championships along with a record setting prize pool of close to $15.5 million.
- Plenty of sun and mild temperatures greeted the record number of racers that chose to do battle on the "other" Koppenberg climb this Sunday.
- The movie premiered on Comedy Central and was the most watched film in the channel's twelve year history, drawing a record number of viewers (2 million).
- The record number of cautions for this race is 18.
- As of February 2006, the university has received a record number of applications from both freshmen and transfer students.
- Only three others triumphed by that record number, including Triple Crown sensation Whirlaway five years earlier.
- Most impressively Mears won a record number of pole positions in 500-mile races, including six at the prestigious Indianapolis 500 race.
- And with $6000 to win and $1000 to start the 250 lap main event on Sunday afternoon, a record number of entries are expected.
- And while many ballet companies have seen budgets shrink in tough times, the IBC says a record number of dancers want to compete here in 2010.
- October 27 – The New Zealand general election 1990 returns the New Zealand National Party to power, with a record number of 67 seats.
- Australia sent 40 competitors to compete in 10 sports at the 2006 Games in Turin, a record number of athletes and events for the nation.
- China is the only country in history to have simultaneously achieved record economic growth and a record number of nonperforming bank loans.
- At Bagram, new barracks will help accommodate the record number of U.S. troops in the country.
- She honestly thought he would never win another bracelet due to the record number of players entering events at the World Series of Poker.
- Real Madrid has also dominated the Spanish League competition, winning a record number of 29 editions.
- Barrowman joins 1940s swimmer Joe Verdeur (USA) in breaking the 200m breaststroke world record, a record number of six times.
- Nokia (NYSE: NOK) has started shipping the Nokia N8 after receiving a record number of online pre-orders for its latest smartphone.
- He once let slip that he did not expect the record number of medals, the eleven attained in Nagano in 1998, to be broken in Vancouver.
- Canadian Olympic athletes won a record number of 14 gold medals at the 2010 Olympic Winter Games.
- During the Olympic Winter Games in 1960 and 1964 she won a total of six gold medals, a still record number for a speed skater.
- Background Michael Phelps Biography Michael Phelps is pursuing a record number of gold medals in Beijing.
- I think the record number of attendance has come from the Texas Motor Speedway.
- In May 1918, 55 U-boats were sent to sea, a record number, but sixteen were destroyed, also a record.
- The last day of the season also brought the news that the WHR Ltd had carried a record number of passengers in 2008.
- Lots of rookies and a record number of lady race drivers.
- Conditions could not have been worse, but everyone got on with the job in hand and recorded a record number of memberships from this super racing event.
- Vancouver is expected to see a record number of countries participating in the competitions next year.
- Danica Patrick will be among four women on the IndyCar grid of the season opener Sunday in Brazil, a record number to start a series race.
- The first caution of the afternoon came out on Lap 97, a record number of laps run without a caution at the track.
- Ethiopia held another general election in May 2005, which drew a record number of voters, with 90% of the electorate turning out to cast their vote.
- There will be a record number of presidential candidates before the voters on the general election ballot in Florida.
- The Indianapolis 500 is primed for a record number of women drivers based on the entry list released Wednesday by Indianapolis Motor Speedway officials.
- October 27 - The New Zealand general election 1990 returns the New Zealand National Party with record number of 67 seats.
- Not until 2002 was his record number of victories in a season exceeded, by jump jockey Tony McCoy.
- She also collected record number of points in one season, 1970, 10 more than Swede Pernilla Wiberg.
- Six Gold Medals
- Women's Competition
- Entry List
- Presidential Candidates
- First Caution
Books about "Record Number" in