Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Record Producer"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The record producer is able to work with studio technology to help a band or artist to develop a particular style.
- Jones' new record producer was Billy Sherrill, who had been responsible for Wynette's hit albums.
- Harvey Fuqua, born July 27, 1929 in Louisville, Kentucky, is an African-American soul singer, songwriter, record producer, and record label executive.
- Nokio the N-Tity (born Tamir Ruffin on January 21, 1979 in Baltimore, Maryland) is an African-American record producer, songwriter, singer, and rapper.
- Musician, record producer and Detroit native, Don Was is currently producing the latest Rolling Stones album due out later this year.
- His early career was assisted by his second cousin, Tony Bongiovi, a record producer[ citation needed] who owned the Power Station recording studio.
- In 1998 at the age of eleven, Bow Wow was introduced to record producer Jermaine Dupri, who helped shape his career.
- Jazz critic and record producer John Hammond heard the broadcasts and promptly launched the band on its career.
- Britannica online encyclopedia article on Sir Coxsone Dodd (Jamaican record producer), Jamaican record producer and entrepreneur (b.
- Bernard Edwards (1953 - 1996), born in Greenville, North Carolina, was a bass player and record producer, both as a member of Chic and on his own.
- Mark Hudson is a record producer, musician and songwriter who produced albums for Ringo Starr, Aerosmith and the Baha Men.
- Jon Astley is a British record producer who recorded and released two albums as a singer-songwriter in the late 1980s.
- Jerry Finn is a record producer who works on albums by popular bands like blink-182, MxPx, Rancid and The Offspring.
- Bobby Robinson (record producer, label owner) produced countless R & B, doo wop, rock & roll and old school rap classics.
- Andrew Murdock, also known as Mudrock, is an American record producer specializing in the rock and metal genres.
- Nicky Chinn (born May 16, 1945 in London, England) is an English songwriter and record producer.
- Mark Hudson is a record producer, musician and songwriter living in New York, London and Los Angeles.
- Lee Henry is a singer, songwriter and record producer from Harrow, London.
- Jerry Yester (b 9 January 1943, in Birmingham, Alabama, USA) is an American folk rock musician, record producer, arranger.
- Muff Winwood (born Mervyn Winwood, 15 June 1943, Erdington, Birmingham) is an English songwriter and record producer, and the brother of Steve Winwood.
- Roquel Billy Davis, professionally known as Billy Davis, (July 11 1932 - September 2 2004) was an African American songwriter, record producer, and singer.
- Friday, September 30, 2005 Jerry Wexler was a journalist turned record producer for Atlantic Records who became a partner and shareholder of the company.
- Palle Mikkelborg (born March 6, 1941), is a Danish jazz trumpeter, composer, arranger and record producer.
- Bryan Todd (born March 1, 1973) is a record producer and songwriter based in Los Angeles.
- Frederick Jay "Rick" Rubin (born March 10, 1963 in Lido Beach, New York) is an American record producer and is currently the co-head of Columbia Records.
- A singer, songwriter, band leader, record producer and showman, James Brown was a major force in popularizing R&B and soul music.
- Beverley Knight MBE (born March 22, 1973) is an English soul and R&B singer, songwriter, and record producer who released her debut album in 1995.
- Mick Harvey (born Michael John Harvey, 1958 in Rochester, Victoria, Australia,) is an Australian rock musician, composer, arranger and record producer.
- Gary Langan, record producer, artist and recording engineer, is simply in a class apart.
- JLo is an actress, singer, record producer, dancer, fashion designer and television producer.
- Christina Milian is an American R&B and pop singer-songwriter, record producer, dancer, and actress.
- Tim Simenon (born 21 June 1967, Brixton, London) is a musician, composer, record producer, and label boss, most famous for his work as Bomb the Bass.
- Bob Both (born 1952) is an American recording engineer and record producer, best known for his work with James Brown in the 1970s.
- Mark Plati is a New York -based musician, record producer, and songwriter, widely acclaimed for his work in the 1990s with David Bowie.
- Prince is generally considered a brilliant guitarist, songwriter and composer, but is also a capable pianist, record producer, film director and actor.
- Jim Dickinson is an American record producer, pianist and singer.
- His accomplishments as arranger, bandleader, talent scout, record producer, and performer are well-known throughout the world.
- Ike Turner (born Izear Luster Turner Jr.) (born November 5, 1931) is an American musician (piano, guitar), bandleader, talent scout and record producer.
- Al Bell (born Alvertis Isbell on March 15, 1940 in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA) is an American record producer, songwriter, and record executive.
- Andre Romelle Young (born February 18, 1965), primarily known by his stage name Dr. Dre, is an American record producer, rapper, record executive, and actor.
- Dr Dre Before Dr. Dre became a record producer, record executive and an actor, he was first and foremost a hip hop artist.
- Record producer Jermaine Dupri stated in an interview that his production skills were on par, if not better than Dr. Dre and Timbaland.
- Stephen Bray is a successful songwriter, drummer and record producer from Detroit.
- Mitch Dorge (born Michel Dorge, September 15, 1960 in Winnipeg, Manitoba) is a drummer, composer and record producer.
- Stephen Bray (born December 23 1956) is an American songwriter, drummer, and record producer hailing from Detroit.
- Hamish Stuart (born 8 October 1949, Glasgow, Scotland) is a guitarist, bassist, singer, composer and record producer.
- Tony Markellis is a bassist and record producer from Helena, Montana, now residing in Saratoga Springs, New York.
- Reed Arvin is an American record producer, keyboardist and author, best known for his work producing music for singer Rich Mullins.
- Luigi Creatore (born December 21, 1920 in the Hell's Kitchen section of New York City) is a retired American songwriter and record producer.
- Manny Ward (born 1968, in New York City) is a famous House DJ, remixer and record producer.
- Billy Lee Riley (born October 5, 1933) is a Rockabilly musician, singer, record producer and songwriter.
- Cordozar Calvin Broadus (born October 20, 1971), better known by his stage name Snoop Dogg, is an American entertainer, rapper, record producer and actor.
- Herb Hendler (June 17, 1918 – October 16, 2007) was an American record producer and lyricist.
- Kyle Vincent is a recording artist, singer-songwriter, record producer, environmentalist in the United States.
- Chicane (recording artist) - Chicane is a pseudonym used by UK-based electronic musician, DJ and record producer Nick Bracegirdle.
- Lee Hazlewood is a prolific songwriter and record producer whose life touched the careers of a number of pop singers.
- Alicia Keys (born Alicia J. Augello-Cook on January 25 1980) is an American R&B and soul singer, songwriter, pianist, and record producer.
- The event was hosted by record producer Scott Storch, who has been working with Janet lately on tracks for her upcoming album.
- Guide Note: Janet Jackson is a Grammy Award winning singer, songwriter, record producer and dancer.
- Harold Wheeler (born June 14, 1943 in St. Louis, Missouri) is an orchestrator, composer, conductor, arranger, record producer, and music director.
- Michael Riesman (Music Direction) is a composer, conductor, keyboardist, and record producer, and is the Music Director of the Philip Glass Ensemble.
- Ray Ellis (born July 28, 1923 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) is an American record producer, arranger and conductor.
- During his lifetime, he had been a composer, pianist, vocalist, record producer, music publisher, and agent.
- Kim Fowley is a record producer, music publisher, songwriter and consultant who retired in 1964 after chart-topping success as a songwriter.
- Kit Lambert (May 11, 1935 – April 7, 1981) was a record producer and the manager for The Who.
- Lou Adler (born December 13, 1933) is an American record producer, manager, and director.
- Barry Hankerson (born 1946)is an American record producer and manager who founded and runs Blackground Records.
- PR guru, record producer, svengali, label head, author - Andrew Loog Oldham has seen many sides of life during his eventful career.
- Memoirs of London in the 1960s by Andrew Loog Oldham, the Rolling Stones' first manager and record producer.
- Richard Noel Marx (born September 16, 1963 in Winnetka, Illinois) is an adult contemporary singer, songwriter and record producer.
- Linda Perry (born April 15, 1965) is an American rock musician, songwriter, and record producer.
- Joshua Michael Homme (born May 17, 1973 in Joshua Tree, California) is an American rock musician and record producer.
- Butch Vig (born Bryan David Vig, August 2, 1957 in Viroqua, Wisconsin) is both a rock drummer and record producer.
- Butch Vig (born Bryan David Vigorson, August 2, 1955, Viroqua, Wisconsin) is both a record producer and the drummer for the rock band, Garbage.
- Bryan "Chas" Chandler (18 December, 1938 – 17 July, 1996) was a British musician, record producer and manager of several successful music acts.
- Peter Asher (born on June 22, 1944 in London, England) is a guitarist, singer and record producer.
- Cathy Dennis (born March 25, 1969 in Norwich, England) is a singer, songwriter and record producer.
- Steve McCutcheon (born 15 January 1972 in Surrey, England), also known as Steve Mac, is a songwriter and record producer.
- Bryan James "Chas" Chandler (18 December 1938 — 17 July 1996) was an English musician, record producer and manager of several successful music acts.
- Chicane is an electronic dance music act, and the project of English musician and record producer Nick Bracegirdle.
- George Landress (born July 21, 1957 in New York City) is an American writer, record producer, and sound engineer.
- Ryan Greene is a record producer, sound engineer and owner of Crush Studios and Altered Vision Mastering.
- Ryan Greene is an American record producer, sound engineer, owner of Crush Recording Studios in Scottsdale, AZ and owner of Altered Vision Mastering.
- Toby Keith Covel (born July 8, 1961) is an American country music singer-songwriter, record producer, and actor.
- Felix da Housecat (born Felix Stallings in Chicago, Illinois) is a House music DJ and record producer.
- Tommie Sunshine is a record producer, remixer, DJ and songwriter of electronic music from Chicago currently living in Brooklyn, New York.
- Randall Darius "Randy" Jackson (born June 23, 1956) is an American bassist, singer, record producer, music manager, A&R executive and television personality.
- Hal Davis was an African American songwriter and record producer, best known as the key figure in the latter part of the Motown career of The Jackson 5.
- December 16: Freddie Perren, 61, Grammy Award-winning US record producer who worked on the Saturday Night Fever album and with the Jackson 5.
- Arts > Music > Composers > Songwriter
- Music > Musicians > Musician > Singer
- Arts > Music > Musicians > Musician
* American Dj
* American Drummer
* American Guitarist
* American Musician
* American Pop
* American Rapper
* American Record Producer
* American Singer
* American Singer-Songwriter
* American Songwriter
* Audio Engineer
* Butch Walker
* Canadian Musician
* December 14
* Don Dixon
* Duke Reid
* English Singer
* Film Composer
* Gene Mcfadden
* Influential Guitarist
* Jeff Lynne
* John Digweed
* John Whitehead
* Mariah Carey
* Music Video Director
* Occasional Actress
* Paul Oakenfold
* Randy Jackson
* Recording Engineer
* Rock Musician
* September 1979
* Session Musician
* Snoop Dogg
* Software Engineer
* Song Writer
* Stage Name
* Studio Drummer
* Todd Rundgren
Books about "Record Producer" in