Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Record Time"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- In record time, the Communists within the CIO achieved a dominant position.
- The world record time was reduced by over 2% during the course of the heats and the final.
- With FreeTime, you can record time and expenses, analyze costs, invoice your customers and generate Reports.
- Leisel Jones of Australia qualified first in the 100 breaststroke with an Olympic record time of 1:05.64.
- Junya Koga won the men's 100-meter backstroke gold medal at the world championships Tuesday with a national record time of 52.26 seconds.
- He followed this by winning the George Main Stakes in Australian record time for the mile.
- Moss Burmester from New Zealand won gold in the 200 m butterfly in a new New Zealand and Commonwealth record time of 1:56.64.
- That didn't happen, leaving Walters to celebrate his second gold medal and world record time of 3:27.28.
- In the 2006-2007 season, Sven Kramer won the first two 5000 m world cup races, the second in 6:09.78, just outside his world record time.
- In the 1973 Belmont Stakes Secretariat amazed the nation, winning by over 31 lengths in the new world record time of 2:24 for the mile and a half.
- The team, consisting of Games heroes Sophie Edington, Leisel Jones, Jessicah Schipper and Lisbeth Lenton set the world record time of 3.56.30.
- Ian Thorpe, Michael Klim, Bill Kirby, and Todd Pearson blitzed the field in Sydney 2000, again in world record time.
- Phelps and Lochte went 1-2 at the U.S. trials, where the good friends both went under the old world record time.
- H eisenberg received his doctorate from the University of Munich in 1923 in the record time of three years.
- It is used with quasi-auxiliaries to form verb phrases: 500,000 words got written in record time.
- T-Mobile, Siemens and Flarion got this project up and running in record time.
- Suddenly, his toughest individual event is behind him -- the 400-meter individual medley that he won on Sunday in world record time.
- Highlights: Katie Hoff won her second event of the meet, qualifying for the U.S. Olympic Team in the women's 400m freestyle in meet record time.
- Phelps claimed his fourth gold medal earlier in the morning when he took the 200 butterfly in world record time of one minute and 52.03 seconds.
- Australia n Leisel Jones Monday won the women's breaststroke 100m final with a world record time of 1 minutes 5.09 seconds.
- Mansell had a record breaking 1992 season winning the title in record time and leading many races from pole to finish.
- Championship leader Jenson Button won the pole for Formula One's Spanish Grand Prix in Barcelona with a record time of 1 minute 20.527 seconds.
- She then combined with Rica Reinisch, Andrea Pollack and Caren Metschuck to claim gold in the medley relay, also in world record time.
- Nick D'Arcy finished seventh in the final of the 100 metres butterfly, taken out by 33-year-old veteran Adam Pine in Commonwealth record time.
- Finally, Thomas, Giaan Rooney, Liesel Jones and Jodie Henry won gold in the 4x100m medley relay in world record time.
- After all, they oftentimes watch as loan officers whip out their calculators and spill out complicated numbers in record time.
- The Dutch men, also gold-medal favourites, claimed bronze over Norway with an Olympic record time of three minutes 39.95 seconds.
- China claimed silver in an Asian record time of 7:45.93 and previous world record-holders the United States took bronze ahead of fourth-placed Italy.
- This paid dividends at the 1971 Australian Championships, when he won both the 100 m and 200 m backstroke, the latter in an Australian record time.
- Phelps wins his first swim of the competition in Olympic record time of 4:07.82 minutes, beating Italian Luca Marin into second place.
- Computer guided dental implant surgery streamlines the treatment process and provides the patient with permanent teeth in record time.
- Kramer crossed the finish line in what would have been an Olympic record time and raised his arms in triumph.
- Phidippides got the message for help to Sparta in record time, but a religious festival was being held that prevented the Spartans from leaving the city.
- While speed skating is all about timing, bobsleigh requires perfect steering if you hope to reach the finish line in record time.
- Combined with the American Transcontinental Railroad completed six months earlier, it allowed the entire world to be circled in record time.
- Turn to "Short Stories for Students" to get your research done in record time.
- Keyword elite 2 is the answer to killer market research in record time.
- After earning Italy's first-ever swimming Olympic gold on Sunday in the 100m breaststroke in an Olympic record time of 1:00.
- While she was the favorite to win in the 200 breaststroke, she was upset by American Rebecca Soni, who won gold in world record time.
- He also captured gold and helped set a world record time in the 4×200 freestyle relay.
- The all-new racing facility, which sits about a half-hour from Salt Lake City, has gone from planning to near completion in record time.
- In 2002 she achieved her biggest success; she won the Olympic gold medal at the 1000 meters in Salt Lake City, with a world record time.
- He defeated his friend and rival Tom Jager in the 50-meter freestyle for the first time in two years and broke Jager's record time in the event.
- Peter Vanderkaay won his first event at Trials in the 1500 in meet record time.
- At the 2008 Summer Olympics, he won the bronze medal in the 400m IM event, with Michael Phelps grabbing the gold in world record time.
- Keeping himself busy throughout the weekend, Stuart collected 6 Golds with three of them in Meet Record time s while Magnus grabbed a brace of Bronze medals.
- He took the lead from Ed Kretz on the beach course just before the halfway mark of the race and pulled away to take the victory in record time.
- Weggemann won gold in a new world record time of 1:35.51 and the race between Henshaw and Johnson was on for the silver medal.
- The Netherlands beat Norway earlier Saturday to win the bronze medal, finishing the third-place race with an Olympic record time of 3:39.95.
- In Athens, Spain 's David Cal edged out Dittmer in the C1 1000m by finishing in a new world record time of 3:46.201 minutes.
- She'd set out to break the record time for the trip, set by the Australian pilot, Bert Hinkler in 1928.
- He set a new Olympic record time of 1:26.739 in the 1000 m, finishing ahead of teammate Lee Ho-Suk and rival Ohno.
- Olympic highlights on Wednesday also included a new record time of 1:54.82 in the Women's 200m Freestyle final, set by Italy's Federica Pellegrini.
- He then overslept, and only managed a few pieces of bread for breakfast before skating a world record time to win his record fifth gold medal of the Games.
- Australia's Stephanie Rice won her second gold in record time in the 200 individual medley.
- Crapp then extended the margin to 2.2 s to secure an Australian victory in a world record time of 4 m 17.1 s.
- Shane Gould won 3 Olympic gold medals in world record time at the 1972 Munich Olympics, together with one silver and one bronze.
- Despite not defending the gold medal, the team posted a national record of 3min35.05, faster than the then world record time they swam to win gold in Athens.
- Nevertheless, he was able to race as a member of the 4 x 400 m relay team, which won a gold medal and set a new world record time of 2:55.74.
- Crocker and the American medley team went on to win the event in world record time, so Crocker finally got his gold medal.
- She defended her 200 m backstroke title with a world record time and came second in the 400 m individual medley.
- Individual Medley
- Second Gold
* World Record
Books about "Record Time" in