Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Rehearsal"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Rehearsal was ok too, considering one of the 2 conductors is a blithering idiot.
- At a rehearsal, the conductor stops and shouts to the bass section: "You are out of tune.
- The rehearsal is of the Fokine work, 'Les Sylphides'.
- At the next rehearsal, the conductor had recovered, and the violist took his place at the back of the viola section.
- In another rehearsal, the legendary ballerina Gelsey Kirkland guides principal Gillian Murphy through the curved and elongated lines of the Rose Adagio.
- As Buddy himself later told the story to Steve Voce: "At the rehearsal he sat me down in the first trumpet chair, had the first trumpet player sit out.
- HR: Unfortunately I'm in rehearsal for the Beard of Avon, which opens at the Goodman Theatre in early October.
- Rehearsal and teaching space is at a premium and at times the building is very busy with activities is all spaces.
- Also, in the rehearsal of events, he mentioned the name Diadumenianus, but left out that of Antoninus, though he had this title too.
- I was there, in the Amsterdam studio with the choreographer and Dutch National Ballet dancers the first day of rehearsal for this new creation.
- Novelty piano can be heard at rehearsal 9 with the revelation of the Train theme.
- We only have a two-hour rehearsal before the orchestra show the second night, so we'll be looking at some charts on stage.
- Automated Reminders: You can choose to receive a daily schedule e-mail of each day's rehersal and events as well as notes and rehearsal reports.
- Ashley Bouder of City Ballet tweeting during a rehearsal break.
- After grave difficulties in rehearsal, Tristan und Isolde premiered to enormous success at the Munich Court Theatre on June 10, 1865.
- Following the release, Chris Schleyer left the band, and joined A Perfect Circle as a rehearsal guitarist.
- He also made a number of documentary films on contemporary composers in rehearsal, including Olivier Messiaen and Karlheinz Stockhausen.
- The release contained a vast array of early Cobain demos, rough rehearsal recordings, and live tracks recorded throughout the band's history.
- Glenn Gould described this rehearsal footage of the Karajan approach as a revelation to concert goers.
- Manned by the number two ASTP prime crew, Filipchenko and Rukavishnikov, this flight was a full dress rehearsal of the Soviet half of the joint mission.
- The singer was working with other musicians at the time but maintained his association with Cantrell by allowing him to stay in his rehearsal space.
- Provides Directors, Stage Managers, technical and front of house staff with rehearsal space and publicity.
- The Newell Center for Arts Technology, open January 2007, features collaborative work among all arts disciplines and many new studio and rehearsal spaces.
- The company's ranks increased to 15 dancers and the company relocated its rehearsal studios to 55 E. Blake Avenue.
- Stan hung out at the rehearsal hall and auditioned for the band.
- The eventual commission will be created during the rehearsal period of October 18, 2010 to January 23, 2011.
- Takemitsu relates the story of the first rehearsal for November Steps.
- From 1966-80, Mr. Cheng also served as ballet master and rehearsal director for the company.
- In 1917 George left Remick and was soon working on Broadway as rehearsal pianist for Miss 1917, a show by Jerome Kern and Victor Herbert.
- First the band decided to improve the sound quality of the rehearsal room.
- Like other reviewers, I love Julie Kent, but we only see her dancing in the rehearsal room for a moment.
- Gerry King recalls: The Cwmbran Youth Band used it as a rehearsal room at one stage.
- The dancers often did not know what their costumes, décor or music would be until the dress rehearsal or first night.
- For Mitchell, every fight over the past three years has been a dress rehearsal for this night.
- On their way to sacking Yaroslavl in 1238, invanding Mongol-Tatars first stopped in Kostroma for a dress rehearsal.
- Meanwhile, a rehearsal was organised for which The Clash drummer, Topper Headon, filled in on drums.
- They met and held their first rehearsal later, with Coleman on drums.
- V.I.E.W. Video is proud to present this historic film which begins with Dizzy and his band in rehearsal.
- A scene from the dress rehearsal of " Lucia di Lammermoor " at the Metropolitan Opera., Video on demand from the New York Times.
- As for Phil Lesh's set, it was better than I expected, although it really was like watching a rehearsal.
- She loved visiting the rehearsal studios at ABT and watching the dancers perform.
- In addition, a few kids felt "uncomfortable," a mom told me, and returned to classrooms instead of watching a dress rehearsal with the entire school.
- In 2008, during rehearsal, Alina Cojocaru suffered a whiplash injury that could have ended her career.
- With Mr. Macaroni sitting in the Sponsor's Booth and dreaming of money, Mickey takes the symphony through a successful rehearsal.
- The first time I met Phil Woods was on a rehearsal for a record date with Jimmy Raney.
- The Ramones played before an audience for the first time on March 30, 1974, at their rehearsal space.
- See rehearsal footage, interviews, and get the choreographers perspective on this innovative new project.
- In fact, a whiplash injury suffered in rehearsal had threatened to end the 27-year-old's dancing career.
- He had come to the Royal Opera House at the end of the rehearsal period.
- Barre [bar] The horizontal wooden bar fastened to the walls of the ballet classroom or rehearsal hall which the dancer holds for support.
- The photo above shows Pierre Boulez at the BBC Maida Vale studios in 1969, before a rehearsal for the premiere of Pli selon pli with the BBC Symphony.
- Photo: BETTIE DE JONG (Rehearsal Director) is one of the world's dance pioneers.
- Photo: Mumit M. Jamil Mahmud A five-day brainstorming camp on lathi khela ends today at the Rehearsal Room of Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy.
- Check out their blog for videos, photos, and observations from the dancers about the rehearsal process.
- His first job in "the business" was as a rehearsal pianist for Funny Girl with Barbra Streisand.
- Armstrong later admitted that despite planning and rehearsal, the line was spoken incorrectly.
- This area is involved in planning and mental rehearsal of a movement [ 34].
- At the time, Maria Callas was doing a series of master classeses at Juilliard and heard Conlon in rehearsal.
- We're doing our final rehearsal for tomorrow night's gig.
- In many subsequent paintings dancers were shown backstage or in rehearsal, emphasizing their status as professionals doing a job.
- Although it had reached rehearsal stage by the time it was cancelled, the cast list for this episode remains unknown.
- But the stage was not dark: a rehearsal was under way.
- But Nureyev was weak from Aids, and the dress rehearsal was a physical torment, as his old rival, Boris Bregvadze, observed: "On stage he was really bad.
- He would rise at 5am and head to dance, then rush to the stock exchange by 8am, put in a full day’s work, and then go to rehearsal.
- One of the issues that must be settled in rehearsal is who leads the ensemble at each point of the piece.
- When you're talking about 100 million votes, all cast pretty much on the same day across the country, there's no dress rehearsal.
- Sunday we begin rehearsal in the Hall with the "piano dress" - the full cast, in costumer accompanied by harpsichord and elements of the band.
- In such extreme cases, cruelty to animals may also have occurred, as a "rehearsal" or as an aspect of development.
- Culture > Arts > Dance > Dancers
- Society > Culture > Arts > Performance
* Ballet Company
* Ballet Dancers
* Big Bands
* Carnegie Hall
* First Performance
* French Painter
* Meeting Place
* Opera House
* Own Way
* Performance Space
* Recording Studio
* York City
Books about "Rehearsal" in