Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Renata Tebaldi"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Renata Tebaldi (Pesaro, Italy, February 1, 1922 – San Marino, December 19, 2004) was an Italian lirico-spinto soprano, popular in the post-war period.
- Barrachi and Renata Tebaldi sat down with me and told me what roles I should sing if I wanted to have a major career.
- During the early 50s, a great deal of controversy arose regarding a supposed rivalry between Callas and Renata Tebaldi.
- Renata Tebaldi sings the title role in La Gioconda.
- To celebrate today, January 25, we present a big chunk of Tosca, Act 1 with Renata Tebaldi and Richard Tucker.
- Operatic arias are included, in tidbits as sung by Leontyne Price, Renata Tebaldi, Bjussi Bjorling and the forementioned others.
- Maria Callas and Renata Tebaldi, two of the greatest divas who ever graced an opera stage, singing the same material as a point of friendly comparison.
- A 1964 memo revealed that she was paid $2,750 per performance, on a par with Joan Sutherland, Maria Callas and Renata Tebaldi.
- Indeed, one has to listen to a spinto soprano like Renata Tebaldi to feel the glory of Puccini in arias like Vissi D'arte or In quelle trine.
- Sopranos > Maria Callas
- Operatic Arias
- Opera Stage
- Music > Musicians > Puccini > Tosca
- Arts > Music > Musicians > Puccini
Books about "Renata Tebaldi" in