Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Rendering"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Rendering is the process of generating an image from a model, by means of computer programs.
- Rendering is possible using an offline renderer but also using graphics hardware, where it achieves real-time frame rates.
- Rendering (shading) were discovered by Gouraud and Phong at the University of Utah.
- Rendering is practically exclusively concerned with the particle aspect of light physics — known as geometric optics.
- Rendering is performed at step 65, where one polygon is rendered for each visible voxel.
- In earlier times Sherry was known as sack (a rendering of the Spanish saca, meaning a removal from the solera).
- The system must transform the data to the current view before performing the following steps (lighting, triangle setup and rendering).
- First, you'd have to still implement triangle setup and triangle rasterization, as the engines only do scanline rendering.
- The process of disguising a message thereby rendering it unreadable to any but the intended recipient.
- If you sign a plaintext file without encrypting it, PGP will normally compress it after signing it, rendering it unreadable to the casual human observer.
- Radiosity is a global illumination algorithm used in Rendering.
- Texture-based volume rendering is a technique to efficiently visualize volumetric data using texture mapping hardware.
- The pixels outside the shadow volume can therefore "see" the light, which is why it is turned on for the second rendering pass.
- The second rendering clearly shows the equivalence between the bridge topology and a topology derived by series and parallel combinations.
- A recently exploited technique to accelerate traditional volume rendering algorithms such as ray-casting is the use of modern graphics cards.
- Hidden line removal is an extension of wireframe rendering where lines (or segments of lines) covered by surfaces are not drawn.
- Gouraud, flat and wireframe rendering.
- Stabilization: The process of rendering a wine stable, either naturally or through intervention.
- Amongst these is a complete rendering of Grieg 's Piano Concerto and a recently unearthed performance of music from "The Warriors".
- The RasMol ' spacefill ' command can be used for more artistic rendering of atoms as spheres.
- Radiosity is a method of rendering based on an detailed analysis of light reflections off diffuse surfaces.
- Draw distance is a computer graphics term, defined as the distance in a 3 dimensional scene that is still drawn by the rendering engine.
- These range from character animation and lighting to photorealistic faces and non-photorealistic rendering.
- Jahshaka takes advantage of the power of OpenGL to give its users Realtime Effects, interactivity and hardware rendering.
- Although OpenGL does not directly support lighting of lines, fast rendering of illuminated lines can be achieved by using basic texture mapping.
- Rendering natural phenomena is a growing area of research in computer graphics.
- OpenGL defines a state machine that controls the rendering pipeline.
- OpenGL was designed to be graphic output-only: it provides only rendering functions.
- The first ray casting (versus ray tracing) algorithm used for rendering was presented by Arthur Appel in 1968.
- Scanline rendering is a rendering algorithm in 3D computer graphics that works on a point-by-point basis rather than polygon-by-polygon basis.
- Many rendering algorithms have been researched, and software used for rendering may employ a number of different techniques to obtain a final image.
- In ray tracing, bounding volumes are used in ray-intersection tests, and in many rendering algorithms, it is used for viewing frustum tests.
- Ray tracing technique has been widely used as the rendering algorithms for realistic image synthesis using global illumination model.
- Ray tracing: A rendering method based on the physical principles of geometric optics that can simulate multiple reflections and transparency.
- This is called rasterization, and is the rendering method used by all current graphics cards.
- The RasMol ' slabmode ' parameter controls the rendering method of objects cut by the slabbing (z-clipping) plane.
- Caustics is a method of spreading lighting to different sections of a rendered picture by incorporating other rendering techniques to attain this.
- GDI+ will continue to rely on software rendering in Windows 7.
- The first ray casting (versus ray tracing) algorithm used for rendering was presented by A. Appel in 1968.
- Ray casting is the bottleneck of many rendering algorithms.
- Photo-realistic rendering The process of rendering images so that they closely resemble a photograph.
- Ray tracing describes a realistic method for rendering images (or frames) constructed in 3D computer graphics environments.
- As a result, the possibility of rendering images in real-time is further enhanced.
- Kajiya described a process for rendering images according to this equation using a randomized numerical technique known as path tracing.
- This paper describes a new acceleration technique for rendering algorithms like path tracing, that use so called gathering random walks.
- Path tracing is a technique by James Kajiya when he presented his paper on the rendering equation in the 1980s.
- The main goal of path tracing is to fully solve the rendering equation.
- Photon mapping is a global illumination algorithm that solves the rendering equation.
- Molecular modeling and rendering of the images were performed using Pymol software (DeLano, 2002).
- Now, volume rendering is used in diverse applications such as fluid dynamics, meteorology, failure analysis, and molecular modeling.
- The main techniques of volume visualization are surface rendering and direct volume rendering.
- As we have seen, the emerging trend in computer graphics of volume rendering is affecting the way we will be able to visualise medical data as never before.
- Two views are shown of the same rendering -- a posterior view and a medial view.
- Often these views provided by architectural endoscopy are superior to computer rendering s due to more realistic lighting and colour rendition.
- A logical fallacy is an element of an argument that is flawed, essentially rendering the line of reasoning, if not the entire argument, invalid.
- Like Black Canary, Zatanna's reliance on her voice often led to her being bound and gagged by villains in Silver Age stories, thus rendering her 'powerless'.
- It´s the rendering of 3D computer graphics scenes by using lighting calculations done in a high dynamic range.
- The symptoms of appendicitis are often vague and unspecific, thus rendering the process of diagnosis very difficult.
- Nvidia has no official plans to pursue tile based rendering at current.
- It is a beautiful rendering of the opera.
- Opera v8.5 (with an improved rendering engine) is available for the unit, and it is the first version of Opera designed specifically for Windows Mobile 5.0.
- This game currently supports software rendering with X11, SDL, or SVGAlib, or hardware accelerated rendering with OpenGL (directly or via SDL).
- The game will also deploy new rendering and sound engines that will help take players deeper into the 1960s mindset.
- On the rendering of this passage depends our interpretation of the whole of the Fourth Column, where the point will be further discussed.
- A fallacy is a component of an argument that is demonstrably flawed in its logic or form, thus rendering the argument invalid in whole.
- A big advantage of volume rendering is that this interior information is not thrown away, so that it enables one to look at the 3D data set as a whole.
- A set-up engine allows drivers to pass polygons to the rendering engine in the form of raw vertex information, subpixel polygon addresses.
- His camouflage is perfect, rendering him totally invisible - except to Mek-Quake, who shoots Deus X right through the head, destroying his cloak.
- Speaking the line, he accidentally dropped the "a", from his remark, rendering the phrase a contradiction (as man in such use is synonymous with mankind).
- In both text and math mode a tilde on its own (~) is rendering a white space with no line breaking.
- A patent attorney performs the same analysis a court uses to assess infringement when rendering an opinion.
- Information Technology > Computers > Software > Opengl
- Physics > Optics > Light > Lighting
- Science > Mathematics > Geometry > Polygons
- Information Technology > Computers > Internet > Html
* Ambient Occlusion
* Computer Graphics
* Cube Mapping
* Dramatic Improvements
* Global Illumination
* Graphical User Interface
* Graphics Card
* Graphics Hardware
* Immediate Mode
* Jsp Page
* Level Design
* Opengl Rendering
* Ray Tracing
* Rendering Process
* Rendering Technique
* Scanline Rendering
* Standard Api
* Stencil Buffer
* Subsurface Scattering
* Texture Mapping
* User Interface
* Utah Teapot
* Video Games
* Web Pages
Books about "Rendering" in