Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Reno"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Reno, an unsurpassed master of the banjo, played for Bill Monroe in 1948, replacing Earl Scruggs.
- Reno was a member of the "Karl group" of Soviet spies which was being handled by Whittaker Chambers up until 1938.
- Reno is most famous as the unsurpassed master of the 5-string banjo.
- Reno was shocked at Kash’s dissection of former champion Damian Adams.
- Don Reno is as good and innovative a banjo player as you will ever find, and Red Smiley was no slouch himself on rhythm guitar.
- It has also provided trips as far away as Klamath Falls, Oregon and Reno, Nevada.
- Traveling on Highway 97, go straight on Business 97, sign says Klamath Falls, Reno, approximately 2 miles.
- Jesse W. Reno invented the first escalator and installed it as an amusement ride at Coney Island, New York in 1897.
- Earl Scruggs visited the radio station where they played, and replaced Reno with the Morris Brothers in early 1942.
- Reno had intervened in only one other local case -- a gang leader accused of 14 deaths.
- If you're ever in Reno (and like cars), the National Automobile Museum is a place you must visit.
- Donald Wesley Reno better known as Don Reno was a country musician (retrospectively considered a bluegrass musician).
- McPeak and Reno win eight of fourteen tournaments together when Liz Masakayan is sidelined with an injury that shortens her season.
- Aerion Corporation of Reno, Nevada is an advanced engineering group formed in 2002 to reintroduce commercial supersonic flight.
- They certainly are in need of colon hydrotherapy," advises oncologist and homeopath Douglas Brodie, MD, of Reno, Nevada.
- At the 1996 Summer Olympics, McPeak partnered with Nancy Reno and did not win a medal despite high expectations.
- She also won "unofficial" FIVB world titles with Nancy Reno in 1992 and Liz Masakayan in 1993.
- Fort Reno, in the Wyoming country of Dakota Territory, was named for Jesse Reno in 1865.
- In 1891, Jesse Reno created a new novelty ride at Coney Island.
- The movie was followed in 1983 by a sequel, The Black Stallion Returns, which also starred Reno.
- I just learned that in the new movie, Reno 911!: Miami the characters blow up the carcass of a dead whale (fake, of course).
- It tells the story of Armenian Genocide survivor Milo Malakian (Jean Reno), who became a gang leader in France, and his son, Anton.
- Don Reno settled into a new partnership with Bill Harrell in December 1966.
- They are the proud parents of twin boys and live in Reno, Nevada.
- If you live in the Reno area, I strongly encourage you to counter-protest them yourself.
- Irv used to do the emceeing on the Reno & Smiley show when broadcast out of wdbj in roanoke va in the sixties.
- They played at the Reno Club and sometimes were broadcast on local radio.
- The car, built and prepared by Ernie and Marc Reno, was sponsored by Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet.
- Ernie Irvan's dreams of becoming a race car driver in the big leagues were finally realized in September of 1987 when he began driving for Marc Reno.
- Rick Cornell was a professional wrestler in World Championship Wrestling better known by his ring name Reno.
- The nightly broadcast by the Count Basie band from the Reno Club was just beginning.
- Diane Kennedy received a BS in accounting from the University of Nevada, Reno.
- He began his professional career at age fourteen at a racetrack in Reno, Nevada where he got his first win on July 15, 1931.
- He was born on October 12, 1984 and was one of the youngest magicians to perform in Reno, Nevada casinos.
- Dick La Reno (31 October 1863 – 26 July 1945), was an Irish-born American film actor of the silent era.
- But general manager Marc Reno said the team may cut its schedule back in upcoming races.
- No info on who may replace him(3-4-98) - Sources tell me Reno was released on Wednesday from Robert Yates Racing.
- The colon hydrotherapist in this city of Reno is skilled and does a fine job.
- He moved to Reno in 1971 and founded the Andean Explorers Foundation & Ocean Sailing Club based in that city.
- Hipp again rebounded by winning 3 consecutive contests before facing Tommy Morrison on June 27, 1992 in Reno, Nevada.
- I did another charity event for the National Kidney Foundation in Reno and it had the largest turnout ever for a poker tournament in Reno history.
- Reno moved to France at the age of seventeen.
- Reno told Mike Sanders that he had no problem going into his match alone later in the show.
- Inspired by what he had seen in Reno a few months earlier, Binion pounced on what he envisioned as a golden opportunity.
- Julia Mancuso (born March 9, 1984 in Reno, Nevada), is an American alpine skier and Olympic gold medalist in the giant slalom at the 2006 Winter Olympics.
- After the albums' success, the Billy Tipton Trio was offered a position as house band at the Holiday Hotel in Reno, Nevada.
- Kevin Seconds is a musician from Reno, Nevada currently based in Sacramento, California.
- Shawn Johnson performs a beam routine in Reno, NV for the 2008 Tour of Gymnastics Superstars.
- Reno and Smiley was a musical duo comprised of two highly talented musicians, Donald Wesley Reno and Arthur Lee "Red" Smiley.
- Together with Red Smiley, he formed Reno and Smiley and the Tennessee Cutups in 1950, a partnership that lasted fourteen years.
- Sam has shared the stage with Bill Monroe, Earl Scruggs, Ralph Stanley, Doc Watson, Don Reno, and many others responsible for the entire bluegrass movement.
- On that album, she is backed by Bill Monroe, Don Reno, Red Smiley, and others.
- Don Reno died in 1984 at the age of 57.
- For nearly two decades, Reno remained active in the bluegrass community, cutting numerous records and playing with a variety of collaborators.
- Damon Harris soon retired from music, and moved to Reno, Nevada to complete college.
- It is, however, illegal in Clark County, which contains Las Vegas; Washoe County, which contains Reno; Carson City; and some other counties.
- Resort areas such as Las Vegas, Reno, Lake Tahoe, and Laughlin attract visitors from around the nation and world.
- Shortly after in September and October, the band went out for a long United States tour that began on August 31 in Reno, Nevada.
- Don Reno had just left the band as banjoist to soon join Arthur Smith and his Crackerjacks.
- The band gained a residency at the Reno Club in Kansas City and began broadcasting on the radio, an announcer dubbing the pianist "Count" Basie.
- Arthur Lee "Red" Smiley was a bluegrass and country musician, best known for his collaboration with Don Reno under the name Reno and Smiley.
- John Cornyn and in charge of recruiting GOP candidates for the Senate -- starts airing the ad on cable in Reno on Wednesday.
- Password shadowing was introduced in UNIX systems with the release of System V Release 3.2 and BSD4.3 Reno.
- Some implementations allow multiple protocol addresses per physical interface, but these are mostly based on BSD 4.3 Reno or later.
- World > Countries > United States > Nevada
- Arts > Music > Musicians > Bill Monroe
- House Band
* Bill Monroe
Books about "Reno" in