Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Reserve"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Reserve was the birthplace of jazz musician Kid Thomas Valentine.
- The reserve is a proportion of the cylinder pressure which a diver will not expect to use other than in case of emergency.
- The reserve is based between the small towns of Gravelotte and Mica in the Limpopo Province and covers over 30,000 hectares of African wilderness.
- The reserve is bordered to the north by the Linyanti River and to the east by the Chobe National Park.
- The reserve is situated approximately 295km North of Johannesburg in the Limpopo Province.
- Kakamega Forest Reserve It's home to a huge variety of birds and animals and is well worth the minimal effort required to get to it.
- The forest reserve located at Gunung Belumut in Kluang is a place with unique flora and fauna.
- The Laem Son National Park is a wildlife and forest reserve in Ranong that is worth visiting.
- Bird watchers will enjoy the RSPB Reserve at Dinas or the Red Kite feeding station at Llanddeusant.
- The Blue Ensign was considered a privilege by Owners and Masters, who were therefore more likely to employ seamen and stokers who were in the Reserve.
- One-third part of the seamen of the crew must be belonging to the Royal Naval Reserve.
- Kapama Private Game Reserve is situated in the Limpopo Province and was proclaimed a private nature reserve in December 1993.
- The Private Nature Reserve in secluded valley surrounded by mountains is only 2 hours drive from Johannesburg.
- The Blyderivierspoort Nature Reserve in the Escarpment Region of Mpumalanga stretches from the Pinnacle near Graskop to Swadini in the north.
- While the sovereign has the right to promulgate (i.e., create and proclaim) new law(s), it is a form of reserve power not constitutionally used.
- The reserve powers of dismissal survived the passage of time but were so rarely invoked they were almost irrelevant.
- Serengeti is Africa's most famous and Tanzania's largest park covering 14,736 sq km and is adjoining with the Masai Mara National reserve in Kenya.
- West from Nairobi on day 2, we reach possibly Kenya’s most famous natural attraction - the Masai Mara National Reserve.
- We head south to Masai Mara National Reserve, camping on the edge of the park.
- Monetary policy is made by Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke, who has bipartisan support.
- This is NOT being addressed at the hearings between Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke and our congress at the respective House and Senate committees.
- Nearest Town - Kumily (4km), The entry point to the reserve is Thekkady, which is accessible by good roads from Madurai, Cochin & Thiruvananthapuram.
- A homestay in Kumily, near Thekkady and the Periyar Tiger Reserve is always a good idea.
- Peeremede is a lovely hill station, an ideal retreat in the Western Ghats and a choice break for tourists en route to the Periyar Tiger Reserve.
- A study of the Periyar Tiger Reserve conducted by the Kerala Forest Research Institute has revealed the richness of diversity of the park.
- In 1943 she joined the U.S. Naval Reserve on active duty and was assigned to work with Howard Aiken on the Mark I Calculator.
- Ford received a commission as ensign in the U.S. Naval Reserve on 13 April 1942.
- After my active service I entered the Naval Reserve.
- Declared now as a marine reserve, the island is occasionally visited by residents of Aitutaki who travel by small boat or aircraft.
- New Zealand declared the islands a nature reserve in 1937, and the sea around them a marine reserve in 1990.
- From the southern borders of Mozambique down to St. Lucia, this area offers the best diving and marine reserve in South Africa.
- Knokke-Heist has the natural reserve The Zwin, an estuary.
- The area around Castro Marim is a protected natural reserve, rich in bird life.
- Lovers of the sea will be enraptured by the superb beaches of Ios, the long sandy beach of Kalamos is a natural reserve on the eastern coast of the island.
- This reserve is characterised by striking rock formations and a rich diversity of plants which support an equally rich and varied fauna.
- The Blyderivierspoort Nature Reserve near Graskop is characterised by striking rock formations and a rich diversity of plants.
- Thekkady, better known as Tiger Reserve has a rich diversity of vertebrates.
- Set high in the ranges of the Western Ghats, in Kerala, is the Periyar famous for its National Park and Tiger Reserve.
- The tiger reserve of Manas is also rich in other varieties of wildlife, while in Kaziranga it is possible to see the one-horned rhinoceros of India.
- At 1600hrs enjoy an afternoon game drive in the reserve.
- Afternoon game drive to the gaunt hills of Samburu Game Reserve, a favorite area by the Beisa oryx, Grevy zebras and long-necked gerenuks.
- Samburu National Reserve is located on the banks of Uaso Nyiro river, across which is the Buffalo Springs National Reserve.
- From Amboseli, travel to the Samburu National Reserve - harshly beautiful with a collection of wild animals and nomadic people.
- There is a wide variety of animal and bird life seen at Samburu National Reserve.
- The Reserve Bank counseled Muldoon that the dollar should be devalued.
- On 11 June 2007 the Reserve Bank sold an unknown amount of New Zealand dollars in an attempt to drive down its value.
- Unusually until 1989 the Reserve Bank did not have the right to issue coins as legal tender.
- In sharp contrast, the Federal Reserve, the central bank of the United States, has already allowed for a doubling of the money supply.
- The lower the reserve requirement, the larger the money supply, which means more money is being created for every dollar deposited.
- The Federal Reserve controls the money supply of the United States and can create or destroy currency.
- The dollar, being a Federal Reserve note, entitles the holder to exchange the note to another identical note at a Federal Reserve Bank, and nothing else.
- The purpose of keeping funds at a Federal Reserve Bank is to have a mechanism for private banks to lend funds to one another.
- The adjusted monetary base data is compiled weekly by the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, and is adjusted seasonally.
- The reserve lies approx 270km west of Nairobi and covers an area of approximately 1,510 sq km, bordering with the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania.
- Lunch at the Lodge and a late afternoon game viewing drive in the reserve that adjoins the Serengeti Park in Tanzania.
- The reserve, gazetted in 1961, is located west of the Rift Valley and is a natural extension of the Serengeti plains, in Tanzania.
- On the border between Guera and Salamat lies the National Park of Zakouma, surrounded by the game reserve of Bahr Salamat.
- The Madikwe Game Reserve belongs is situated in the North West Province near the border with Botswana.
- Gen. James Helmly, head of the Army Reserve, is assessing the training of all reservists, especially military police and intelligence officers.
- They serve in 15 specialty branches of the Army , spanning the Active service, the Army National Guard, and the U.S. Army Reserve.
- The AMEDD is found in all three components of the Army, including the Active Army, the U.S. Army Reserve, and the Army National Guard.
- Gen. James Helmly, the commander of the Army Reserve, wrote in a memo to senior Army leadership in December.
- The commander also left some 280 hussars as his reserve under colonel Lacki.
- Gen. Walker having been named commander of the Reserve Corps, Brig.
- Each year their cuvees are blended with portions of barrel-fermented wines and reserve wines aged in large oak foudres.
- Between 5% and 15% of the blend comprises reserve wines from previous vintages that have been aged in old oak barriques for extra complexity and character.
- Especial wine must be aged two years, Reserve wine must be aged four years and Gran Vino must be aged six years.
- After the search ends, we will put the domain name on reserve.
- Gen. James Helmly, commander of the Army Reserve, to order a full-scale investigation into the incident.
- Through a swap transaction, the Federal Reserve can, in effect, borrow foreign currency in order to purchase dollars in the foreign exchange market.
- Reserve A term given to wine to indicate that it is of higher quality than usual.
- After serving as a Governor of the Federal Reserve Board from 1914-1918, Paul Warburg did not request another term.
- Heart rate reserve (HRR) is a term used to describe the difference between a person's measured or predicted maximum heart rate and resting heart rate.
- The Federal Reserve System (also known as the Federal Reserve, and informally as the Fed) is the central banking system of the United States.
- Here again, the money and credit system, this time orchestrated by the new Federal Reserve System, fueled the speculation.
- The 12 regions followed the organization of the federal reserve system at that time.
- Actions taken by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System to influence the money supply or interest rates.
- There are no spare men on board a warship, and a reserve does not exist.
- She is a member of the Board of the Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- In fact, by keeping otherwise insolvent banks afloat, the Federal Reserve and the Treasury have actually prolonged the crisis.
- The central bank of the USA, the Federal Reserve, in partnership with central banks around the world, has taken several steps to address the crisis.
- The Noosa National Park, is a reserve that contains some of the most beautiful flora and fauna in Australia.
- It was then that the Reserve Bank of Australia let loose with the money supply, expanding M1 by 22 per cent and bank deposits by 25 per cent.
- The Australian Dollar is higher after the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) said it was likely to increase interest rates in order to curb rising inflation.
- The White Ensign was then reserved for the Royal Navy, and the Blue Ensign for the then newly formed Royal Naval Reserve.
- The "blue ensign" (undefaced) is now the ensign of a merchant ship commanded by an ex-naval officer (reserve list).
- In 1927 it was decided that since a plain Blue Ensign was the ensign of the Royal Naval Reserve, no more would be authorised for yacht clubs.
- The reserve requirement is the percentage of money that the bank is not allowed to loan out.
- This formula use percentage of heart rate reserve (HRR) to determine exercise intensity level (HR of training).
- Value of fractional flow reserve in making decisions about bypass surgery for equivocal left main coronary artery disease.
- The problem is that the commodity held in reserve was merely a unit of exchange and derives its value mainly from its previous use as currency.
- Fractional reserve banking is the practice whereby the value of issued bank loans far exceeds the amount of cash held in reserve.
- Gen. James S. Negley 's division, which had been held in reserve, had pushed north and repulsed the assault.
- Samburu National Reserve is located north of Nairobi, and was established in the 1970's.
- Gen. Wesley Merritt 's Reserve Brigade of Buford's division to move north from Emmitsburg to join Brig.
- Howard ordered a retreat to the high ground south of town, Cemetery Hill, where he had left the division of Adolph von Steinwehr as a reserve.
- One division of the corps was placed on Cemetery Hill just south of town as a reserve force.
- Monte da Guia - A mountain from where you can have a look over the town,it is also a protected natural reserve.
- A bail bond is like a check held in reserve: It represents your promise that you will appear in court when you are supposed to.
- FRNs are nothing more than promissory notes for U.S. Treasury securities (T-Bills) - a promise to pay the debt to the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Admiral Nagumo, in accordance with Japanese carrier doctrine at the time, had kept half of his aircraft in reserve.
- The Federal Reserve "pays" for these bonds literally by creating money, in the form of currency and bank reserves.
- By decreasing interest rates and effectively making money less expensive to borrow, the Federal Reserve increases the demand for money.
- They were protesting the government's rejection of their demand to reserve seats for women belonging to their community within the government proposal.
- Open-market rates Interest rates that are determined in the open market by supply and demand, as opposed to being set by the Federal Reserve Board.
- RIGHT TO FINAL INSPECTION Buyer shall reserve the right to inspect and approve the property within 48 hours prior to closing.
- In addition to closing its special facilities, the Federal Reserve is normalizing its lending to commercial banks through the discount window.
- Unlike conventional loans, there are no reserve requirements of two months' PITI payments at closing.
- The monetary policy is the act of regulating the money supply by the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, currently headed by Alan Greenspan.
- Regulation Z: The set of rules governing consumer lending issued by the Federal Reserve Board of Governors in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act.
- If the Federal Reserve board were required to increase the money supply at the same rate as real GNP increased, he argued, inflation would disappear.
- National Park
- Sports > Diving > Divers > Diver
* Biosphere Reserve
* Cape Point
* Federal Reserve
* Federal Reserve Act
* Federal Reserve Banks
* Federal Reserve Notes
* Game Reserve
* Lake Bogoria
* Masai Mara
* National Park
* National Parks
* Nature Reserve
* Private Game Reserve
* Reserve Requirements
* Reserve Wine
* South Africa
* Wildlife Reserve
Books about "Reserve" in