Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Revolutionary"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Revolutionary was Nakamichi's mobile PA-350 four channel power amplifier, with extraordinary discrete amplifiers and exemplary performance specifications.
- Google AdSense has been revolutionary in terms of providing a way for webmasters to earn revenue from their web sites, particularly for smaller businesses.
- And there were the militants who recognized the revolutionary unionism as an autonomous political power in relation to socialism and anarchism.
- Bakunin: Founder of revolutionary unionism.
- However, this does not mean, at any time, revolutionary unionism should be removed or disconnected from anarchism, whatever you believe Edilene.
- In this way Malcolm X rejected the conservative values of the Nation of Islam in favor of a more radical, revolutionary approach to social change.
- Gordan found Hilbert 's revolutionary approach difficult to appreciate and not at all consistent with his ideas of constructive mathematics.
- Bookchin has twisted this revolutionary approach by forming a reformist, leftist party with a green tinge for local body elections.
- Of all the great men of the revolutionary era to whom we owe our freedom, Washington's greatness was the rarest and the most needed.
- The idea behind anarcho-syndicalism is to combine the economic methods of syndicalism with the revolutionary politics of anarchism.
- Sri Aurobindo threw himself into revolutionary politics, associating with the great figures of Bengal such as Bipin Pal, B.C Chatterji.
- Lenin stood for class politics, for revolutionary politics, not nationalism and class collaborationism.
- A group of anarchists who began to draw these conclusions, the Friends of Durruti, broke from anarchism and moved toward revolutionary Marxism.
- Leninism, Trotskyism, Maoism, revolutionary Marxism) or through reform (e.g.
- It requires years of patient mass organizing, studying, debating and advancing our understanding and practice of revolutionary Marxism in this country.
- Around the same time, former professional wrestler Joseph Raymond "Toots" Mondt had a revolutionary concept.
- He developed a simple but revolutionary concept that was to become the foundation of a new way of looking at the world, called quantum theory.
- Wassily Kandinsky produced his early work in Russia, his mature and most revolutionary work in Germany, and his later work in France.
- Maoism differs from the traditional Marxism in the fact that the peasants are perceived as a revolutionary force as opposed to the proletariat.
- The primary parties to the conflict were the Imperial forces of the Qing Dynasty, and the revolutionary forces of the Revolutionary Alliance (Tongmenghui).
- Despite the diversity of revolutionary forces in the 16th century, the Reformation had largely consistent results throughout Western Europe.
- In contrast to events in France, revolutionary changes in the Netherlands occurred comparatively peacefully.
- Even fellow Trotskyists, who were hoping that the event would drive the CP leftward, thought it presaged revolutionary changes.
- Either way, definitive treatment of the cause of bile duct infection is the next step, and this has undergone revolutionary changes in the past decade.
- By this time, the Katipunan (revolutionary organization) had gained enough momentum in Luzon and the Philippine War of Independence was engaged in 1896.
- Adolf Hitler became Nazi Party chairman on July 28, 1921, and at once began a program where the Nazi Party became a radical and revolutionary organization.
- Dame Gruev talks about the creation of a Revolutionary Organization in Macedonia, January 18th, 1905.
- In April 1972 Zhao returned to Guangdong where he was appointed vice-chairman of the Revolutionary Committee.
- The perennial problem of what should be the role of anarchists in a revolutionary period is always relevant.
- During the Revolutionary period, Boieldieu left for Paris and wisely started work as a piano tuner.
- United Methodism took form as an organized church in this country during the revolutionary period of our history.
- Voline returned to Russia when revolution broke out, doing similar educational writing & distribution, & joined the revolutionary army of Nestor Makhno.
- When the Xinhai Revolution against the Qing Dynasty broke out in 1911 he joined the Revolutionary Army in Hunan.
- Mao led an army, called the "Revolutionary Army of Workers and Peasants", which was defeated and scattered after fierce battles.
- As in the later Russian Revolution, the white armies seemed at one point in a position to strangle the revolutionary regime, but failed for lack of unity.
- In the Russian Revolution, after the overthrow of the tsarist state, many revolutionary movements sprang up all throughout the collapsing Russian Empire.
- Their non-natural interpretations paved the way for revolutionary movements like Cubism and Expressionism.
- After 1886 the czarist government often used the Don Cossacks to suppress revolutionary movements throughout Russia.
- At a time of rising tension between the West and Tehran, Revolutionary Guards on Monday launched war games in central Iran.
- His work in the Revolutionary Guards was related to suppression of dissidents in Iran and abroad.
- While not concealing his criticisms of the mistakes of Rosa Luxemburg, Lenin held Rosa Luxemburg in high regard as a revolutionary and internationalist.
- What Rosa Luxemburg called “the fusion of science and the workers” is unthinkable outside a revolutionary party.
- The real place of Rosa Luxemburg has still to be located precisely in the history of the revolutionary movement.
- Thus, rather than the working class as a whole seizing power, it is the "vanguard" which takes power -- "a revolutionary party, even after seizing power.
- The conceptions of a revolutionary party and vanguard, developed by Lenin, brought to existence one of the largest tyrannies the world has ever known.
- Only near the end of 1918 did Rosa Luxemburg recognize the need for a new revolutionary party and a new International.
- In April 1927, Chiang Kaishek purged the Communists from his National Revolutionary Army and the expedition was put on halt.
- In contrast to most of the National Revolutionary Army, it was controlled by the Communist Party of China and not the ruling Kuomintang.
- Chinese weapons were mainly produced for the National Revolutionary Army in the Hanyang, Guangdong and Taiyuan Arsenals.
- Revolutionary socialist, then an anarchist.
- Amid this turmoil, Otto Strasser, a revolutionary Socialist, began to grope his way towards the future.
- Social democratic parties originally included both democratic socialists and revolutionary socialists such as Rosa Luxemburg and Vladimir Lenin.
- The division in the International between the 'communists' (the Marxists) and the revolutionary socialists (anarchists) created two 'wings' of socialism.
- The Communists are the upholders of the principle and practice of, authority, the Revolutionary Socialists have confidence only in liberty.
- On the other hand, since the failure of the Second Revolution, Sun Yat-sen and his allies were trying to rebuild the revolutionary movement.
- But Sun Yat-sen was running the Guomindang government in Canton which the Comintern considered "revolutionary".
- In return for financial support, Sun Yat-sen promised the Hill syndicate railroad, banking, and commercial concessions in the new revolutionary China.
- This group, which included such notables as Lavoisier, produced the metric system, which was then adopted by the revolutionary government of France.
- On Jan. 1, 1912, a revolutionary government was established with Sun Yat-sen as the provisional president and the country was named the Republic of China.
- Overnight, Lenin had vaulted from his hideout as a fugitive to head the Revolutionary government of the largest country in the world.
- In addition, revolutionary anarchists argue that even if anarchists did not support revolutionary change, this would not stop such events happening.
- This position has been argued by revolutionary anarchists ever since -- decades before Marxists did.
- There are many areas where we revolutionary anarchists can work with Albert and others who advocate Parecon.
- Anarchism had found its second wind in revolutionary syndicalism; the Russian Revolution gave it its third.
- At all times he kept faith with the ideas of revolutionary syndicalism which he put into practice by founding a number of independent trade unions.
- In reality there is no such thing as just "syndicalism", and anarcho-syndicalism and revolutionary syndicalism are one and the same thing.
- Some revolutionaries outside of the Marxist tradition, such as libertarian socialists, have described themselves as revolutionary socialists.
- Neither does he dwell on any particular form of organisation which revolutionaries should employ prior to, or indeed after the revolutionary period.
- As was the case with so many revolutionaries in the early part of this century, Le Duan's education as a revolutionary came in prison.
- At this college, which was a centre of revolutionary activities, he came into contact with revolutionaries such as Bhagwati Charan, Sukhdev and others.
- From the 18th through the 20th centuries, the Czars used Cossacks extensively to suppress revolutionary activities and conduct foreign wars.
- Marx was exiled from Paris and Brussels for his revolutionary activities and settled in London where he lived until his death.
- This is an appropriate point to mark the transition between the French Revolutionary Wars and the Napoleonic Wars (Napoleon was crowned emperor in 1804).
- The Knights' reign ended when Napoleon captured Malta on the way to Egypt during the French Revolutionary Wars in 1798.
- The French Revolutionary Wars is a valuable addition to any discussion of the Revolutionary era.
- Defence, launched in 1763, fought in many battles in the American Revolutionary War, the French Revolutionary Wars and the Napoleonic Wars.
- The Continental Navy operated some 50 ships over the course of the American Revolutionary War, but no more than about 20 at one time.
- The American Revolutionary War (1776–83) saw the revolutionaries use force to break free from British rule and claim these western lands.
- France had conscription since the Revolutionary Wars, Austria-Hungary since 1868, Germany since 1870, Italy since 1873 and Russia since 1874.
- Britain and France came to terms and signed a peace treaty in 1802, ending the Revolutionary Wars (see Amiens, peace of).
- He also served as paymaster to George Washington 's army, for a time, during the Revolutionary War.
- Jonathan Trumbull was the only colonial governor to hold his job for the periods of time before and after the Revolutionary war.
- The last major battle to take place in New Jersey during the Revolutionary War (and for the rest of the history of New Jersey) was the Battle of Springfield.
- Marxism, then, has tended to be a theoretical or analytical discourse about revolutionary strategy.
- Issues of revolutionary strategy need to be addressed by anarchists, but I believe we can find anti-authoritarian answers.
- Agorists, who practice alternative strategies rather than electoral politics, label their strategy as revolutionary.
- Proficient in the laws of historical development, they have mastered the science of Marxism and applied it in revolutionary practice.
- Economically, the theory of associated production expounded by Proudhon and Bakunin became consciously revolutionary practice.
- Above all, Marxian dialectic integrates critical theory with revolutionary practice which would emancipate the working class and construct socialism.
- Anarchism has tended to be an ethical discourse about revolutionary practice.
- On the other hand, Marx argued that socio-economic change occurred through organized revolutionary action.
- Leninism & the unions come under fire as top-down bureaucracies whose need to manage and control are always at odds with revolutionary action.
- Today, he is a prisoner of war of the revolution in Gatchina, and Russia forms the vanguard of revolutionary action in Europe.
- These radicals transformed anarchist thought from a philosophy dreamed up by a few eccentric western Europeans into a strategy of revolutionary action.
- Following Bakunin, we see the need for revolutionary action to end capitalism.
- His arrest caused a sensation, for the proof of his connection with the revolutionary cause was clear.
- These militias are proof of the support for revolutionary change among the Tibetan masses.
- As he put it, "the proof" of his mutualist ideas lay in the "current practice, revolutionary practice" of "those labour associations.
- By now, these features are more obligatory than anything else, and Virtua Fighter 3 seems a little too late to be revolutionary.
- These letters more than anything else explain the pro digious work of Bakunin in the revolutionary movement of the century.
- Why, there is hardly anything that shake people up so thoroughly as a revolutionary situation.
- South.]] The south was a hotbed of revolutionary activity where opposition to the Beiyang cliques was the strongest.
- The history of physics is full of apparent sightings and tantalising hints of the Higgs that could have been revolutionary but then evaporated.
- Quantum Theory is the most revolutionary discovery in physics since Newton.
- The reason for this difference is that revolutionary changes occurred in physics during the 1920s.
- The Last Express is revolutionary in a similar way - through its use of real time and brilliant writing, the game ups the ante for storytelling in gaming.
- A revolutionary concept and approach to myth, magic, and gaming.
- The AFL-CIO also is confronting the challenges posed by revolutionary changes in the nature of work and the composition of the workforce.
- In his book The Confessions of a Revolutionary (1849), Proudhon wrote among other things, the well known phrase, "anarchy is order".
- This book looks at the role of Methodism in the Revolutionary and early national South.
- Revolutionary not only in subject matter but also in style, this book (written in 1950) launched the Beat movement and crowned Jack Kerouac its king.
- Lenin also says, “ Without a revolutionary theory there can be no revolutionary movement.
- It also gives the impression that anarchism as a revolutionary theory must be evaluated purely from one event in its history.
- SLAC scientists have found a way to test a particular version of this revolutionary theory.
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Society > Revolutions > Revolution
- Economics > Money > Money Online > Internet Jobs
* American Revolution
* Bhagat Singh
* Communist Party
* Freedom Fighter
* Indian Freedom Fighter
* Revolutionary Change
* Revolutionary Ideas
* Revolutionary Leader
* Revolutionary Movement
* Revolutionary Socialism
* Revolutionary Technology
Books about "Revolutionary" in