Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Riddle"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Riddle was a black guitarist who assisted A.P. Carter in collecting songs.
- Riddle was living in a Muggle orphanage, and while he had discovered some magical abilities, he did not know that his mother had been a witch.
- Riddle was abandoned by his father, and his mother died shortly after his birth, so he was raised in an orphanage.
- Riddle was also responsible for many of the band's arrangements, together with Sonny Burke.
- Tom Riddle, the heir of Slytherin and future Lord Voldemort, opened the Chamber in his sixth year.
- Harry has something of Voldemort or Tom Riddle in him.
- Riddle Me This - Pop rock band's site includes biography, schedule, news, sound samples and the "I'm a Cow" video.
- Tom Riddle, fresh out of Hogwarts and working for Borgin and Burkes, visits Hepzibah to make an offer for some goblin-made armour which she owns.
- In 1965, Mike Seeger, fresh from a collaboration with Maybelle Carter, tracked down Riddle and persuaded him to return to recording music.
- Tom Riddle - Tom's past and appearance resemble Harry's.
- Tom Riddle had left Hogwarts a month before and was then about to go off into the world on his quest for immortality and Dark Arts.
- Zack Riddle would move by Goldade for second on lap 2 with Dave Feiler and Scott Broughton up to third and fourth respectively on lap 5.
- Riddle states he has grown strong on her fears and eventually possessed Ginny.
- And having learned a riddle from the Muses, she sat on Mount Phicium, and propounded it to the Thebans.
- This was to be a key riddle asked by Odin (in disguise) of the giant Vafthrudnir (and which was, of course, unanswerable) in the poem Vafthrudnismal.
- Riddle, D.L., and Albert, P.S. (1997). Genetic and environmental regulation of dauer larva development.
- Voldemort - Once a student named Tom Riddle who attended Hogwarts fifty years before Harry, Voldemort became the most powerful dark wizard ever.
- Harry obviously wonders how it is possible for him to meet Riddle as he was at Hogwarts fifty years ago and asks him so.
- For scenes of Voldemort as the child Tom Riddle, the role will be played by Hero Fiennes Tiffin, who is a real life nephew of Ralph Fiennes.
- The diadem remained in the hollow of the tree in the Albanian forest until Tom Riddle managed to charm the story out of her ghost, the Grey Lady.
- Leslie Riddle was an influence on the Carters blues songs.
- This cup was stolen by Tom Riddle and made into a Horcrux.
- Tom M Riddle had asked him what a Horcrux was and was told that Slughorn didn't know and it was evil and he wouldn't tell him even if he did know.
- In 1992, the Chamber was opened by Ginny Weasley, under the influence of a diary written by Riddle (one of the Dark Lord's horcruxes).
- Riddle stole the locket, along with Helga Hufflepuff's cup, after murdering Smith.
- This is almost identical to the Hepzibah Smith in Half-Blood Prince and her actions before and during her visit with Tom Riddle.
- Shortly after the murder of Hepzibah Smith, Riddle travelled to Albania and took possession of the artifact.
- Tom Riddle lived in a fine-looking manor that stood on a hill overlooking the village of Little Hangleton.
- Un giorno, a Little Hangleton, si scoprì che i Riddle (nonno, nonna e padre di Voldemort) erano stati assassinati.
- Frank Bryce is a reclusive Muggle World War II veteran who works as the caretaker of the Riddle family mansion in Little Hangleton.
- Riddle House: The house in Little Hangleton where Tom Riddle senior lived with his parents until all three were killed.
- Soon after, she gave birth to a son she named Tom Marvolo Riddle, after the baby's father and Merope's own father, Marvolo Gaunt.
- By means of a love potion, Merope married the handsome Muggle Tom Riddle, whom she had pined over, which resulted in the birth of Tom Marvolo Riddle.
- Benson, Amy A child from the orphanage whom Tom Riddle once terrorized in a seaside cave (HBP13).
- Also could be similar to the magic used by the child Tom Riddle at the orphanage, where his magic responded to his will.
- Inside the orphanage, Dumbledore is led to a cheerless room and is greeted by the cold stare of the young Tom Riddle.
- She, however, revealed its location to a young Tom Riddle, who proceeded to retrieve it and turn it into a Horcrux.
- Hepzibah Smith is a very old witch, still vain and convinced of her own beauty, who shows some valuable artifacts to a young Tom Riddle.
- Harry was bound to Tom Riddle Sr.'s tombstone and forced to witness a ritual, which used his own blood, to restore Lord Voldemort's body.
- As long as they spoke their words in rhyme or riddle, the fool theoretically had the freedom to criticize individuals and mock political policy.
- Tom Riddle has his eye on a sixteen-year-old Minerva McGonagall and she's not doing a lot to stop his advances.
- This book, Jesus the Man, is the exact same book as Jesus & the Riddle of the Dead Sea Scrolls, both by Barbara Thiering.
- Morgon of Hed is a Riddle Master (read the book to see what these are) that has three stars on his head.
- In a bathroom, Harry finds a book with no writing in it which once belonged to someone named Tom Marvolo Riddle.
- He came to Nelson's house in 1951 and was told by Riddle about a recording session that he was writing an arrangement for Les Baxter.
- Cecilia The pretty, snobbish girl on a grey horse that Tom Riddle was with when he rode past the Gaunt family shack ("My God, what an eyesore!") (HBP10).
- It is the correct belief in God which enlightens the heart and solves the riddle this universe is.
- As surmised by Dumbledore, once Merope was alone and no longer dominated by her father, she could make her move for Tom Riddle.
- It is unknown if any words were ever exchanged between father and son, although it seems likely, given that Tom Riddle Sr.
- Miss Marple must solve the riddle of the stranger's visit, and his murder—while protecting her friend from a similarly dreadful fate.
- Smith does not solve the riddle in The Wealth of Nations, but he points it out as an important question remaining to be answered in the field of economics.
- Tom Marvolo Riddle: Voldemort is my past, present, and future.
- Tom Riddle: Voldemort is my past, present and future.
- In the trophy cupboard, to the right of the Quidditch trophy, you can see the "Service to the School" trophy with part of "Tom M Riddle" engraved on it.
- Riddle, and their son Tom Riddle, but were unable to determine the cause of death for any of them (GF1).
- Tom Riddle used her death to create his very first Horcrux: his diary.
- Morfin Gaunt: Marvolo's son and Voldemort's uncle; he claims responsibility for the death of Tom Riddle, Voldemort's father and his parents.
- Rowling gave us three characters who had unhappy childhoods in Harry, Severus, and Tom Riddle.
- Riddle also reveals that he is Voldemort as a boy.
- He goes to a Muggle orphanage and visits a boy, Tom Riddle, who has magical powers and has been invited to attend Hogwarts.
- He identified Tom Marvolo Riddle and offered him a place at Hogwarts, glimpsing the true nature of the boy who was to become Lord Voldemort.
- Voldemort's goal is to teleport Harry as a reluctant participant to the Little Hangleton graveyard, where the Riddle family is buried.
- Oedipus becomes the champion of that urban society, shutting off his right brain and finding a logical solution to the riddle of the Sphinx.
- Tom M Riddle stumbled on his Gaunt line after finding his connection with Slytherin.
- Kenseth and Wilberg would battle it out side by side once the race resumed with Ryan Goldade up to challenge followed by Riddle and Stevens.
- Goldade would finish third followed by Riddle and Stevens.
- But Riddle made an exception with War Admiral -- the only horse he would ever start in the Run for the Roses.
- It expounds the riddle of life and the riddle of the universe.
- As he hoped she was not dead, he was greeted by Tom Riddle, who had come to a simulation of life from the memories stored in the diary.
- Newer games such as Burning Wheel and The Riddle of Steel also provide nice gritty action.
- Dying from the fang's poison, Harry destroys the memory of Tom Riddle by piercing the diary with the fang retrieved from his arm.
- Christian Coulson as Tom Marvolo Riddle: The memory of a young Lord Voldemort, imprinted into his old diary.
- The set contains six actual 35mm film cells, individually cut from movie reels, and three mini posters of Snape, Draco, and Tom Riddle.
- Lord Voldemort
- People > Men > Kings > Oedipus
* Harry Potter
* Lord Voldemort
* Nelson Riddle
* Old Man
* Summary Judgment
* Tom Marvolo Riddle
* Tom Riddle
Books about "Riddle" in