Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Robert Ross"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Robert Ross is a freelance writer and critic who has published widely on postcolonial literature.
- Robert Ross (1766 - September 12, 1814) was a British army officer who participated in the Napoleonic War and the War of 1812.
- Robert Ross is a very confused person during the war and he is able to portray the best and worst characteristics of human nature.
- Robert Ross is a nationally published writer who makes his home in San Diego, California.
- Robert Ross is a difficult character to identify with because Findley holds him at arm?s length for almost the entire novel.
- The most important of Cockburn's actions was the capture and burning of Washington on 24 August 1814 as an advisor to Major General Robert Ross.
- Robert Ross to march on Washington, D.C., and burn many of the public buildings.
- Born in Ireland, Robert Ross joined the 25th Foot in 1789, and rose steadily through the ranks to assume command of the regiment in 1803.
- The other was to be transported up the Chesapeake Bay into the central United States under the command of General Robert Ross.
- The Wars follows the experiences of Robert Ross, an officer in the Canadian army who is 19 years old when World War I breaks out.
- In Wellington, he trains with Robert Dover and Robert Ross he is also an accomplished jumper rider.
- Robert Ross, Chief Executive Officer of New Skies Satellites, said: "We are delighted that the FCC has normalized the licenses of our U.S. customers.
- This series consists of photographs belonging to Ross and his father, Robert Ross.
- Dr. Robert Ross, businessman and founder of Ross University in Dominica & Saint Kitts, which bestowed an honorary doctorate upon him for his efforts.
- Letters to Robert Ross, Art Critic and Writer, together with extracts from his published articles.
- Honorary Doctorate
- Saint Kitts
- British Army Officer
- Literature > Fiction > Canadian Novelists > Timothy Findley
- Published Articles
Books about "Robert Ross" in