Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Ronnie"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Ronnie is from Chicago and grew up learning the blues from his father, Chicago blues great Lonnie Brooks.
- Ronnie is one of the greatest unrecognized talents of our time.
- But Ronnie was becoming increasingly unstable and a quarrel developed between him and George Cornell after Cornell called him a "fat poof".
- Ronnie Drew is a born storyteller.
- After seeing Muddy Waters perform in a close setting, Ronnie took up the blues guitar.
- Sad News today, with the death taking place of Ronnie Drew, one of the greatest Irish Folk Musicians ever.
- Ronnie Drew, an Irish singer and folk musician, was born in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin, on 16 September 1934.
- An early Rendell discovery was Ronnie Ross, who had begun his career as a tenor saxophonist before switching, at Rendell's request, to the baritone.
- At that time, Theo Peoples was added to the lineup; Peoples later replaced Stubbs, who fell ill from a stroke, and Ronnie McNair assumed Peoples' spot.
- Ronnie McDowell also sang this at one time.
- In 2005, Paul began working with guitarist Ronnie Montrose as a guest vocalist on Montrose's latest album.
- Kevin holds 20 professional IFBB wins the most by any IFBB pro except only Vince Taylor and Ronnie Coleman.
- Initially known as The Ronnie Drew Folk group, The Dubliners have gone through several personnel changes since they were formed in 1962.
- By the dawn of the '60s, Buchanan had relocated once more, this time to Canada, where he signed on with rockabilly singer Ronnie Hawkins.
- They were also implicated in the deaths of Frank Mitchell and George Cornell, the latter being shot at the notorious Blind Beggar pub by Ronnie in 1966.
- George Cornell, a member of the Richardson gang, called Ronnie Kray a "fat poof".
- Ronnie Kray had befriended Mitchell when they served time together in Wandsworth prison.
- He is the youngest brother of Lynyrd Skynyrd founder and vocalist Ronnie Van Zant and.38 Special founder and vocalist Donnie Van Zant.
- Of course, the band was all but destroyed in a fatal plane crash in 1977 that claimed four people, including lead singer Ronnie Van Zant.
- By this time, Ronnie Laws and Roland Bautista had left to pursue new musical opportunities.
- Police mugshot of Ronnie Biggs around the time of the robbery.
- Ronnie came in a little late to see the night show but, ironically, he entered the auditorium at the exact moment that Jay Cutler began his posing routine.
- Joey often cited Ronnie Spector as one of his favorite singers; the various love songs he sang for the band are reminiscent of the 1960s girl group sound.
- For the third time in his career, Ronnie Dunn, of Brooks & Dunn, is experiencing serious throat problems.
- However, in March 1993, Jimmy Bain was fired from the band by Ronnie James Dio and the band started to look for a new bassist.
- Ronnie James Dio and Geezer Butler joined Tony Iommi and Cozy Powell in the fall of 1990 to begin working on the next Black Sabbath release.
- With this aim in mind, Ronnie Lee, Cliff Goodman and possibly two or three other people, decided to form the Band of Mercy in 1972.
- Maria Muldaur, Tab Benoit, Ronnie Hawkins and Kim Wilson also add greatly to the album with some memorable performances.
- Yes, that's Ronnie Wood in the band, playing guitar, and the ubiquitous Paul Shaffer is on hand as well, apparently in the role of head cheerleader.
- After the group disbanded, Rod Stewart and Ronnie Wood went on to join Small Faces, who were about to break up because of the loss of Steve Marriott.
- Leaving F1 at that time probably spared him bad injuries to the leg, as suffered by Ronnie Peterson, Clay Regazzoni, Marc Surer and others.
- With Ronnie Peterson and Reine Wisell doing well on the international racing scene, the timing was right to stage a Formula One race in Sweden.
- It featured the double act of Ronnie Barker and Ronnie Corbett, the "Two Ronnies" of the title.
- His BBC television comedy sketch show with Ronnie Barker, in The Two Ronnies, lasted from 1971 to 1987.
- Nasser won his second pro contest a couple weeks later at the Night of Champions, where Ronnie was third behind him and Vince Taylor.
- That night, Ronnie Coleman was simply unbelievable.
- From Teddy Wilson to Ronald Reagan, well, it's a bit of a bump, but Ronnie is in there, in his second screen role.
- Ronnie Irani is a cricketer who can bowl a bit and bat slightly better than that.
- After all, superstars Kix Brooks & Ronnie Dunn had a lot of success last time out with "Steers & Stripes" after a bit of a down period.
- Ronnie Moore, president of Moore Communications, is a leading and respected expert in workplace communication.
- Joe Elliott sang lead vocals on two tracks on Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood 's 1992 solo album, Slide On This.
- Members included Ronnie Gilbert (vocals), born c.
- The soundtrack, the band's second album, includes vocals by Ronnie James Dio and Meat Loaf.
- Benson's next recording was It's Uptown with the George Benson Quartet with Lonnie Smith on organ and Ronnie Cuber on baritone sax.
- Success first came when Ronnie Milsap 's recording of "Just in Case" peaked at #5 on the Billboard Country chart.
- Riding gallops in Louisiana, jockey Ronnie Franklin, 47, hopes for a return to winning mounts.
- The show also saw him performing alongside Ronnie Barker for the very first time.
- Ronnie R. Brown (born November 8, 1946) is a Canadian poet who lives and writes in Ottawa, Ontario.
- Jerry Penfound of London, Ontario, was nicknamed "Ish" or Ish Kabibble, and from 1961 on played horns in Ronnie Hawkins and the Hawks.
- Related: american, back, big, defensive, ed, football, hits, krause, larry, lott, paul, reed, ronnie, roy, safety, williams, wilson Football Safeties (Vol.
- Ronnie Milsap is a country singer who has had 40 number one hits.
- In 1970, Ronnie played piano and sang backing vocals on Elvis Presley's classic single "Kentucky Rain" which was recorded at American Studios in Memphis.
- Other singers, like Ronnie Milsap, Mickey Gilley, Becky Hobbs and Gary Stewart all use piano as their primary instruments.
- Sal the Stockbroker and Ronnie the Limo Driver were especially singled out for excessive cursing and have since been forbidden to curse.
- At the last minute, Ronnie Peterson was forbidden to race at Sebring by the FIA but his name still appears on the side of the car.
- RONNIE DREW is a matter of fact kind of guy.
- Ronnie Milsap is a guy that I have to say I was wrong about to an extent.
- And some guy named Ronnie Coleman won for the 25th time in his pro career.
- He even added a little butt shaking to his posing routine although he did not dare to attempt a full split position as Ronnie Coleman did in his performance.
- He won the contempt of his fellow band members, but good reviews for his performance as Ronnie Kray in The Krays (1991).
- The three guitarists did however all play on stage at the same time at the ARMS charity concerts in 1983 in honour of Ronnie Lane.
- As a solo artist, she has shared the stage with Pete Seeger, Laura Nyro, John Prine, Ronnie Gilbert to name a few.
- This afternoon, Ronnie Milsap and Lorrie Morgan were on stage at 1:00.
- Agreeing to pool their resources, the musicians began performing as the Ronnie Drew Folk Group in 1962.
- In 2008, Ronnie Earl and The Broadcasters will celebrate 20 years as a band.
- In 1995 Ronnie released Ronnie Earl: Blues Guitar with Soul, an instructional VHS tape that was then rereleased in DVD format in 2005.
- The CD drips with soul, spirituality and what Ronnie calls "the healing approach" to guitar playing.
- Language of the Soul is a wonderful change of pace for guitarist Ronnie Earl.
- And I really admire Ronnie Coleman very much, but I think it is a little disheartening anyhow to have the winner being the same man year after year.
- Roland Ray "Ronnie" Smith (born March 28, 1949) is a former American athlete, winner of gold medal in 4x100 m relay at the 1968 Summer Olympics.
- Biography: Ronnie Lee founded the Animal Liberation Front in England with a cohort of activists in 1976.
- Williams, Ronnie - Contains a biography, pictures and streaming audio clips of jazz vocalist Ronnie Williams along with news of recordings and appearances.
- Arts > Music > Blues > Stevie Ray Vaughan
- Solo Career
* Big Fan
* Feature Film
* First Single
* Good Friends
* Household Name
* Ronnie Coleman
* Solo Career
* Stevie Ray Vaughan
Books about "Ronnie" in