Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Safar"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Samar Al Safar is also referred to the season, Summer.
- The anniversary of her death is said to be either the 11th or 21st of Jumada al-Thani, the 24th of Safar, or the 16th of Dhu al-Hijjah.
- Arba'een occurs on the 20th of Safar, 40 days after Ashurah.
- Thy taking of the Gray Castle in the month of Safar announces the conquest of Jerusalem for the month of Rajab.
- It has also been claimed that he was born in Muharram, in Safar, in Rajab, or in Ramadan.
- Although, the mourning continues through the whole month and well into Safar till eighth rabi-ul-awal, the third month in the Islamic calendar.
- Belief > Religion > Islam > Muharram
- Calendars > Months > Islamic Calendar > Rajab
- Whole Month
- Third Month
Books about "Safar" in