Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Season Record"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- The single season record is 14, in 1998.
- They improved their regular season record, finishing with their first winning record in franchise history (one game over.500).
- During his four seasons in New England the Patriots registered a 48-16 (.750) regular season record and a 9-0 postseason mark.
- In three seasons (2004-06) with the Berlin Thunder, Lantz coached the team to an 18-11-1 regular season record.
- Christie has a career regular season record of 307-203-66 (.590 winning percentage) and is sixth all-time in career wins.
- They qualified for the 1995 World Bowl with a 9-1 regular season record, but lost to the Frankfurt Galaxy by a score of 26-22.
- Two years later, they won the Northeast Division and had the second best regular season record of the league.
- They had reached the 2007 Finals, had the best regular season record two straight seasons, and the best player in the respective sport.
- For the first time, the Kings had a better season record than Edmonton, finishing second in the Smythe Division over the third place Oilers.
- The Chiefs entered the game after recording an 11-2-1 regular season record.
- McGwire is trying to break the record for most home runs in a season record, set by Fargo native Roger Maris.
- Lebeau led the Bengals to a season record of 4-12 in 2000.
- In his six seasons with the Bengals, Marvin Lewis has compiled a 56-55-1 regular season record.
- Therefore, the team with the best regular season record in the league is guaranteed home court advantage in every series it plays.
- In the Stanley Cup Finals, it goes to the team with the better regular season record.
- In the Finals the team with the better regular season record has home ice.
- His serve, of course, was the final word (Berdych never had a break point) as Roddick ran his season record to a tour-best 26-4.
- Over a total of 14 seasons as a head coach, Ditka amassed a regular season record of 121-95-0 and a postseason record of 6-6.
- For the 1993–94 season, Steve Gasparini took over as head coach, and led the Aces to a 22-9-1 regular season record.
- During the 1998-2000 seasons as head coach in Buffalo, the Bills compiled a regular season record of 29-19.
- The 1938 Black Hawks Cup champions remain the team with the poorest regular season record ever to win the Stanley Cup.
- The Mets had the better regular season record, but the Millionaires won both games of the playoffs by 1–0 scores.
- The Blackhawks made the playoffs for the second consecutive season with a regular season record of 52-22-8.
- Blake evened his season record to 15-15 on the season and raised his record in Stockholm to 15-1.
- The Capitals were the best NHL team in the regular season with 121 total points and the President's Trophy for the best regular season record.
- During the following season, 1988-1989, Schneider won fourteen World Cup races to set a single season record that still stands.
- Despite a 6-0 regular season record against New Jersey, the Devils took the Rangers to the limit before bowing out in seven games.
- Despite finishing with the second-best regular season record after Pittsburgh, Boston was swept in the first-round by the Buffalo Sabres.
- Despite a 0-6 regular season record against the Rangers, the Devils took them to a full seven games.
- Buffalo Sabres
Books about "Season Record" in