Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Sedimentology"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Sedimentology: the study of sedimentary rocks, strata, formations, eustasy and the processes of modern day sedimentary and erosive systems.
- Sedimentology is a 'core-discipline' of earth and environmental sciences.
- Sedimentology is a prerequisite for Stratigraphy.
- Sedimentology is a required upper-division undergraduate course for geology majors.
- Sedimentology is a core discipline of earth and environmental sciences.
- Combination of sedimentology, diagenetic and geochemical studies on sandstone reservoirs and ancient field analogues aids reservoir description.
- The sedimentology, palaeoecology and preservation of the Lower Carboniferous plant deposits at Pettycur, Fife, Scotland.
- Most Recent Customer Reviews principles of sedimentology this book was not at all like new, it was watermarked, ripped cover and crappy highlighting.
- Rebecca J. Dorsey, associate professor (sedimentology, basin analysis).
- Allen, J. R. L., 1980b, Large transverse bedforms and the character of boundary-layers in shallow-water environmnents: Sedimentology, v.
- Joel E. Johnson, marine geology, sedimentology ( email@example.com).
- Sedimentology and Petroleum Geology - I am also very well versed in general sciences.
- Faculty in other departments with related interests include Alan Busacca (pedology) and David Gaylord (sedimentology and environmental geology).
- Structural geology and sedimentology of the Dammer Berge push moraine, FRG. In Meer, J.J.M. van der (ed.), Tills and glaciotectonics, p.
- Sedimentary geology (also called sedimentology) is the scientific investigation of sediments and sedimentary rocks.
- Komar, P. D., 1985, The hydraulic interpretation of turbidites from their grain sizes and sedimentary structures: Sedimentology, v.
- Major subdisciplines are geophysics, geochemistry, paleontology, mineralogy, petrology, stratigraphy and sedimentology.
- Fields of interest: GIS, seismic interpretation, development geology, Hydrology, and sandstone petrology, Sedimentology.
- Evaporites, geochemistry and sedimentology.
- My training is in carbonate sedimentology and diagenesis, hydrogeology, and aqueous geochemistry.
- My research has both field and lab components, and it incorporates several disciplines, including sedimentology, geochemistry, hydrogeology, and tectonics.
- Continental rift sedimentology, geology of Kenya, hydrothermal and lacustrine sedimentation.
- Lambert, André and Hsü, K. J., 1979, Non-annual cycles of varve-like sedimentation in Walensee, Switzerland: Sedimentology, v.
- Low energy and high energy depositional environments are identified based on sedimentology of the deposits.
- ERSC 4P28 Advanced Glacial Sedimentology (also offered as GEOG 4P28) Sedimentology of present day glacial environments and of Quaternary sediments.
- Sedimentology and controls on drainage development in the glaciofluvial White River system, northeast-central Indiana.
- Sedimentology and three dimensional facies relations within a tidally-influenced Carboniferous delta: the Big Clifty Formation, Sulphur, Indiana.
- Stratigraphy, sedimentology and diagenesis of the Trenton Limestone (Upper Ordovician) in three regionally spaced cores in central and northern Indiana.
- I use sedimentology, geomorphology, and Quaternary stratigraphy to develop a geologic model for each archaeological site.
- Includes disciplines such as geomorphology, sedimentology, tectonics, geophysics, and Quaternary geoscience.
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Places > Earth > Geology
- Matter > Materials > Rocks > Sedimentary Rocks
- Glossaries > Glossary of Geology /
Books about "Sedimentology" in