Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Sequencing"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Sequencing was accomplished with both sense and antisense nested PCR primers; only the sense direction is shown.
- DNA sequencing is the process of determining the nucleotide order of a given DNA fragment, called the DNA sequence.
- DNA sequencing was carried out using an Applied Biosystems ABI377 automated sequencer.
- DNA sequencing was done by simultaneous bidirectional sequencing with universal M13 primers on a Licor 4200 IR 2 DNA sequencer.
- DNA sequencing was used to define the circumscription of Rhynchospora consaguinea Kunth Complex (Araujo, PhD thesis, 2001).
- Main sources for DNA and RNA sequences are direct submissions from individual researchers, genome sequencing projects and patent applications.
- Automated sequencing of DNA by the chain termination method; each of four different chain terminating bases has its own specific fluorescent tag.
- The canine TfR sequence was determined by using automated sequencing and then submitted to GenBank (accession no.
- Owing to its greater expediency and speed, dye-terminator sequencing is now the mainstay in automated sequencing.
- In the near future, the price of genome sequencing may drop low enough for a whole genome sequencing of Thais to be feasible.
- However whole genome sequencing indicates that chlamydiae do have a full set of genes for the biosynthesis of peptidoglycan.
- As a first step, we will perform a pilot study with a whole genome sequencing of 14 HCC and their corresponding non-tumor liver samples.
- The cagA variable region was amplified by PCR with primers cag2 and cagA26R prior to nucleotide sequencing.
- Cloning and nucleotide sequencing of acyl-CoA carboxylase genes.
- Nucleotide sequencing was performed in six patients and identified eight mutations including three mutations in one patient.
- Very useful for sequencing reactions, which proceed in a 5' - 3' fashion (addition of nucleotides to templated free 3' ends of primers).
- Sequencing reactions of cloned fragments were carried out using a DNA sequencing kit (PE Applied Biosciences) and analyzed by an ABI310 automated sequencer.
- Offers iOligo software which designs oligonucleotides for PCR or sequencing reactions, and orders them directly from synthesis companies.
- Most of the sequencing was performed in universities and research centers from the United States, Canada and Great Britain.
- In this case, a cloning step should be introduced prior to actual sequencing of the fragments.
- The DNA of interest may be a plasmid insert, a PCR product or a fragment representing a gap when sequencing a genome.
- At present, the two predictions cannot be confirmed but data from genome sequencing projects on AMF [ 29] and chytrids will help in answering this question.
- Cloning and sequencing of major capsid protein (mcp) gene of a vibriophage, KVP20, possibly related to T-even coliphages.
- Remarkably, DNA sequencing of the two species has proven them to be more distantly related to each other than either one is to the Sei whale.
- Only precise dating and sequencing of rodent remains from sites with faunal material from 10,000-3,000 B.P. in Near Oceania will resolve this question.
- C) The sites of cleavage by factor Xa and trMASP2 are identical as confirmed by N-terminal sequencing as described in the text.
- They coordinate the sequencing of aircraft in the traffic pattern and direct aircraft on how to safely join and leave the circuit.
- The cDNA fragments are cloned and identified by sequencing and homology searches.
- DNA sequencing revealed high degree of homology with polyketide synthase genes.
- Other methods of DNA sequencing may have advantages in terms of efficiency or accuracy.
- The sequencing of the mouse genome is a major milestone in modern biology as it is the only mammalian genome, other than human, to have been sequenced.
- There is a host to host synchronization mechanism and packet sequencing to provide duplicate detection and ordered delivery to the user process.
- Because a TCP connection is not used, L2TP uses message sequencing to ensure delivery of L2TP messages.
- This allowed researchers to study the sequencing of DNA as it appears in practical diagnostic problems.
- Provider of software solutions to meet the needs of researchers seeking to extract information from genome sequencing projects and DNA microarray screening.
- Researchers have identified the cause of Charcot-Marie-Tooth neuropathy using whole-genome sequencing.
- Variations of this method have been developed for automated sequencing machines.
- It is likely that the centromeres and telomeres will remain un-sequenced until new technology is developed that facilitates their sequencing.
- Cloning and sequencing have been accomplished only with rotavirus, but PCR techniques are being actively developed for the other agents.
- The major advantage of this method is that the sequencing can be performed in a single reaction, rather than four reactions as in the labelled-primer method.
- The RT-PCR reaction products were subjected to automated cycle sequencing using the sense and antisense nested PCR primers to prime the sequencing reactions.
- Processing was analyzed in vitro by import assays with isolated mitochondria and in vivo by immunoblot and N-terminal sequencing of processed products.
- In addition, amplified products can be checked by conventional sequencing methods.
- Csk point mutants were generated using QuikChange (Stratagene) in the parental plasmid and were confirmed by DNA sequencing.
- We are cloning and sequencing both cagA genes in order to further investigate this phenomenon.
- Sequencing technology The instrumentation and procedures used to determine the order of nucleotides in DNA.
- Sequencing Determination of the order of base sequences in a DNA molecule.
- In recent years, the methods most widely used for taxonomy at the species level have been sequencing and electrophoretic methods.
- According to newer insights based on DNA sequencing, the taxonomy of the Gastropoda must be rewritten in terms of strictly monophyletic groups.
- The completion of sequencing of the genome of Arabidopsis thaliana (AGI, 2000) marks a major milestone in plant biology research.
- The completion of DNA sequencing at the different human genome centers is also dependent on gel electrophoresis.
- DNA sequencing has become an essential tool for molecular diagnostics with the completion of many genome project.
- Specific goals include the development of sequencing and detection schemes that are faster and more sensitive, accurate, and economical.
- SEQUENCING OF COMMANDS AND REPLIES The communication between the user and server is intended to be an alternating dialogue.
- SEQUENCING OF COMMANDS AND REPLIES The communication between the sender and receiver is intended to be an alternating dialogue, controlled by the sender.
- It does not guarantee delivery and does not provide sequencing of datagrams (packaged in packets).
- This means that the arrival of datagrams is not guaranteed; nor is the correct sequencing of delivered packets.
- UDP User Datagram Protocol is a connectionless protocol that does not guarantee the delivery or the correct sequencing of packets.
- The session layer 270 protocols provide sequencing and synchronization of the dialog and data packets in a network connection.
- The CMTS gateway agent examines all data packets at the application layer and stores connection state and sequencing information.
- Wang R F, Kushner S R. Construction of versatile low-copy-number vectors for cloning, sequencing and gene expression in Escherichia coli.
- Molecular cloning, sequencing, and expression of the genes encoding adenosylcobalamin-dependent diol dehydrase of Klebsiella oxytoca.
- The genomes represent both completely sequenced organisms and those for which sequencing is in progress.
- The Quick Guide includes descriptions of these organisms and has links to sequencing centers and scientific abstracts.
- Detection of p53 mutations was done by direct DNA sequencing.
- Real-time DNA sequencing using detection of pyrophosphate release.
- For example, chain-termination-based kits are commercially available that contain the reagents needed for sequencing, pre-aliquoted and ready to use.
- We also offer standard oligonucleotide synthesis and DNA sequencing services using Applied Biosystems instrumentation and reagents.
- DNA sequencing: Determining the order of bases in a segment of DNA.
- In genetics terminology, DNA sequencing is the process of determining the nucleotide order of a given DNA fragment.
- Sequencing of vacA and cagA genes revealed variable size, whereas the cagE gene was well conserved among strains.
- These projects are sequencing the genome of a fellow primate (the marmoset) and identifying genetic variations in eight strains of rats.
- All the monophasic isolates were positive for the fljB gene in PCR and sequencing of 10 strains revealed perfect match with the e,n,z15 group.
- And information on streptococci has increased with the sequencing of the genome of four different species of streptococci.
- We developed a new molecular tool based on rpoB gene (encoding the beta subunit of RNA polymerase) sequencing to identify streptococci.
- Serotype identification of group B streptococci by PCR and sequencing.
- The context descriptor protocol used by the MT9088x family has no sequencing information, so the device cannot tell when packets are lost in the network.
- The network is not concerned with arrivals of groups of cells, sequencing or acknowledgment.
- End points are specifically identified, if required by the Network layer Sequencing.
- Note that the Internet Layer does not take advantage of sequencing and acknowledgment services that may be present in the Data Link Layer.
- Services performed include session management, datagram service, data segmentation and sequencing, acknowledgment, and possibly routing across a WAN.
- Information on genomics projects including sequencing, mapping and services.
- Janata P, Grafton ST (2003) Swinging in the brain: shared neural substrates for behaviors related to sequencing and music.
- The angular gyrus is a complex part of the brain, responsible for things like body and space awareness, and logical sequencing.
- Genome projects: Research and technology development efforts aimed at mapping and sequencing some or all of the genome of human beings and other organisms.
- Fundamental to the myriad of genomic research efforts in operation around the world is the mapping and sequencing of whole genomes.
- Here's a little key to help Nicholas Wade and other science writers differentiate between sequencing, decoding, deciphering, and mapping.
- Sequencing: Determination of the order of nucleotides (base sequences) in a DNA or RNA molecule or the order of amino acids in a protein.
- In genetics terminology, sequencing is determining the nucleotides of a DNA or RNA strand.
- Sequencing Determination of the order of nucleotides (base sequences) in a DNA or RNA molecule or the order of amino acids in a protein.
- The sequencing of the DHPS genes showed no mutations at amino acid positions 23, 60, 111, and 248 in this study (data not shown).
- Additional analytical data (e.g., sequencing, amino acid analysis) are available upon request.
- Proteolytic processing may be detected by using antibodies specific for a cleaved product or by amino acid sequencing of the resistin protein.
- Isolation, hyperexpression, and sequencing of the aceA gene encoding isocitrate lyase in Escherichia coli.
- Isolation of metagenomic DNA for PCR or next-generation sequencing.
- Nitrilase from Rhodococcus rhodochrous J1. Sequencing and overexpression of the gene and identification of an essential cysteine residue.
- Identification of avian infectious bronchitis virus by direct automated cycle sequencing of the S-1 gene.
- Identification of vaccine candidates against serogroup B meningococcus by whole-genome sequencing.
- Science > Biology > Genetics > Dna
- Science > Biology > Genetics > Cloning
- Encyclopedia of Keywords > Nature > Life > Genes
* Denaturing Gradient Gel Electrophoresis
* Dna Microarray
* Dna Samples
* Dna Sequencing
* Edman Degradation
* Entire Genome
* Error Correction
* Gel Electrophoresis
* Genetic Map
* Genome Sequencing
* Human Genome
* Human Genome Project
* Mass Spectrometry
* Mitochondrial Dna
* Pcr Amplification
* Pcr Products
* Pneumocystis Carinii
* Polymerase Chain
* Restriction Digestion
* Sequencing Dna
* Shotgun Sequencing
Books about "Sequencing" in