Review of Short Phrases and Links|
This Review contains major "Several Months"- related terms, short phrases and links grouped together in the form of Encyclopedia article.
- Several months were spent in Damietta.
- After several months, the surgeon will determine how well the implants have grown around the bone.
- After several months, the protective cover is removed and a temporary crown is placed on top of the dental implant.
- After several months, the feud culminated in a match at WrestleMania VII, in which both contestants were blindfolded.
- After several months, the Knights and the Maltese population prevailed and the Turks withdrew.
- Under the Hanoverian monarchs in the late eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, it was deemed appropriate to extend the waiting period to several months.
- Under the Hanoverian monarchs in the late eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, it was deemed appropriate to extend the mourning period to several months.
- From extraction to healing to implant placement, it can be several months before you get a functional crown.
- After the police charge, Tse spent several months to "discover himself", then releasing the album Reborn.
- I've had it for several months, and in that time more than a dozen knots have been added.
- It is unknown whether the suicidality risk in pediatric patients extends to longer-term use, i.e., beyond several months.
- It is unknown whether the suicidality risk extends to longer-term use, i.e., beyond several months.
- Returning to New York, Goldman undergoes an operation on her foot, requiring several months of recuperation.
- Finally, after several months on the cork the wine develops caramel and hazel complexors.
- Reversible left ventricular hypertrophy was noted in 15% of patients and typically resolved over several months.
- Though Combs had been preparing his own solo debut, under the name Puff Daddy, he quit working for several months out of grief for his longtime friend.
- At WrestleMania XV Triple H wrestled as a face for the last time in several months when he beat Kane with the aid of Chyna.
- Over a period of several months, the filmmakers constructed an Acheron tank ship, in a parking lot near the Studio's front entrance.
- When pure, thorium is a silvery white metal which is air-stable and retains its lustre for several months.
- On September 22, 1987, the Emperor underwent surgery on his pancreas after having digestive problems for several months.
- Maocha is ripened for several months and ca undergo ripening for several months before it is compressed to produced raw Pu-erh.
- Chapter questionaires, meetings, and communications regarding a merger would occupy both fraternities over the course of several months.
- Following these discussions, Heisenberg plunged into several months of intensive theoretical research, but met with continual frustration.
- In November 2005, LIGO and GEO 600 (the German-UK interferometric detector) began a joint science run, during which they collected data for several months.
- After several months in beta, Google (NSDQ: GOOG) is giving its content site Knol its wide release.
- Whitening effects of OTC products usually last for several months.
- He spent several months in 2006 living with his brother Nick Carter and their sisters, Angel, BJ (Bobbie Jean), and Leslie.
- Alcoholic hepatitis is usually reversible by stopping alcohol consumption for several months or years.
- Alcoholic hepatitis is reversible if the patient stops drinking, but it usually takes several months to resolve.
- After several months the strength of the Knights and the Maltese population prevailed and the Turks were defeated.
- The placement of an implant generally is a three-part process that takes several months.
- Treatment generally is a three-part process that takes several months.
- These benefits are often worth several months of the subscription rate.
- Several months later, however, there would be another direct confrontation between Wang Mang and now-Empress Dowager Fu.
- European Space Agency astronaut Thomas Reiter will launch on Discovery and stay on the station for several months.
- Maocha can undergo "ripening" for several months prior to being compressed to produced ripened pu-erh, or be directly compressed to produce raw pu-erh.
- In 1937 arrested (like Alexander Samoylovich, arrested in Kislovodsk, but several months earlier) and shot to death.
- Several months earlier the patient was found to have an ejection fraction of 30% by echocardiogram, as well as severe chronic pulmonary obstructive disease.
- Karpov won the title in his first international chess tournament (Trinec 1966-67) several months later.
- Karpov was born on May 23, 1951 in National Master in history at 15, and won in his first international chess tournament several months later.
- Arthur Liebehenschel, the last commandant of the camp, was sent to Majdanek in 1944 after serving as the commandant of Auschwitz for several months.
- Once the experiment was completed after several months, they realized that the titanium cylinder had fused to the bone.
- This bone fusing process can take several months, and it may take up to a year before the bones have completely fused together.
- Some trials have used 20 grams of additional fiber per day for several months to successfully lower cholesterol.
- Several double-blind trials have shown that adding 6.5–7 grams of fiber per day to the diet for several months leads to reductions in blood pressure.
- In addition, keeping the environment free of feces can deter the spread of parvovirus, as feces can remain infective within grounds for several months.
- Dogs with mild symptoms (e.g., myoclonus) may recover, though the symptoms can persist for several months or longer.
- Clinical improvement may require several months after initiating immunotherapy and may require up to a year in some dogs.
- As resistance develops, symptoms should improve, but the improvement from immunotherapy will take several months to occur.
- This means that the grapes must remain on the vines for several months after a normal harvest and risk being lost to rot if there is no freeze.
- Eddie Guerrero - Eddie Guerrero returns to action after being gone for several months or so from suffering a car accident.
- Low doses of NSAIDs or colchicine are used during several months after introducing anti-hyperuricemic therapies to prevent gout attacks.
- The two hunted after the tag team championship for several months, feuding with teams like Raven and Perry Saturn or Billy Kidman and Rey Mysterio, Jr.
- On 25 February 1982 the Australian government announced that it had agreed to purchase Invincible for £175 million after several months of negotiations.
- Symptoms usually clear up quickly, though it may take several months for the gallstones to dissolve completely; With surgery.
- Some gallstones diagnosed in utero may persist for several months and years 1.
- According to preliminary research, a mixture of essential oils dissolved some gallstones when taken for several months.
- Recioto - This Italian term describes wines made from grapes which have been dried for several months prior to fermentation.
- Valpolicella Recioto is made from passito grapes, those dried on mats for several months.
- Emperor Yang-ti of Sui with 1 million troops invaded Goguryeo, but in 612 AD, General Ulchi Mundok after several months pushed the Chinese into a retreat.
- It is left under the gums for several months so the bone can attach to it.
- The health care provider may check the size of the fontanelles and the head over several months.
- A heart murmur is generally present at birth and may increase in loudness over several months.
- Bone Development Prior to birth and for several months after birth, the skeleton has very little bone.
- Several Weeks
- Medicine > Anatomy > Tissues > Healing
* Application Phase
* Chad Channing
* Closed Container
* Drumming Duties
* Entirely Normal
* Glen Campbell
* Gradual Process
* Guitar Lessons
* Immediate Dentures
* Implant 12
* January 1965
* Job Security
* Last Several Months
* Long Half-Life
* Mother Jones
* Partisan Units
* Second Operation
* Several Days
* Several Monasteries
* Several Weeks
* Several Years
* Successful Defence
* Western Qin
Books about "Several Months" in